An app to swap PSN accounts on a single SD card. It's pretty useful if you have content from multiple accounts on your card, as you can switch seamlessly between those.
Regarding source, this is my first c app so its kinda messy, code wise. Once I clean it up, I'll push the repo to github.
Comments, suggestions, bug reports are welcome. Please, PLEASE, pretty please, keep a backup of your profiles somewhere safe, just in case. I've been testing it for a while, but still..
Profiles are stored on ux0:/data/psn-account-switcher
- Open the app, and dump your current profile (second option)
Loading an account:
- First unslave SD card (third option, this will allow you to keep your SD intact)
- Restore the device (Format->Restore This System)
*When asked if you want to deactivate, choose "No"
*When asked if you want to format the card, choose "No"
- Log in with your new credentials
- Activate the Vita (NOTE: since 3.61 you can't do that directly, you have to use either vita-activator or choose the Activate option I included in AccountSwitcher)
- Open the app and dump your new profile (second option)
- Select "Load Account"
- Choose a profile
- Reboot system
- If you're getting Error NP-6174-8 when you open a game after changing accounts, just launch the "Trophies" app once and it should work fine afterwards.
- Profiles are stored on ux0:/data/psn-account-switcher
- Initial version
- Bug fixes. Added current profile to main screen.
- Complete rewrite from scratch
- Added extra validations
- Minor text fixes :3
- Application now uses official PGF font
- Added reboot feature
- Added activation feature (credit goes to @ZombieWizzard)
ToDo: (as of v2.0)
- Fixing the trophy glitch if possible
- Henkaku offline-installer support
- Saving/restoring bubble positions
- Profiles per device
- Official Download / Releases: https://github.com/elpendor/accountswitcher/releases/tag/v2.0
- Release Thread: http://wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?f=116&t=46410
This HENkaku Homebrew Utility is created by elpendor