HENkaku Offline Installer
Run this homebrew once with HENkaku installed and hijack the email application to install HENkaku again the next reboot–no internet needed.
- First, install and activate HENkaku from https://henkaku.xyz
- Download the Offline Installer VPK and install it
- Launch the offlineInstaller bubble
- Follow the instructions: press CROSS to install
- (Do not delete the bubble after the exploit is installed. You should redo the installation when you have internet access to ensure that you get the latest version of HENkaku)
- Reboot your PS Vita
- Disable Wi-Fi
- Open Email app. If at some point it asks you to enable wifi, press “No”. If you have wifi switched on, the message list will not load.
- If you have multiple email accounts, select “HENkaku Offline”
- Select “Inbox”, then click on the first email
- Wait about 10-20 seconds. You might get a “Please wait” screen multiple times. You might also get an “An error has occurred” screen multiple times. If you get any of these more than five times in a row, reboot your Vita and try again.
- You should see the same screen as with online installation (black screen with text and molecule logo)
- Launch offlineInstaller
- Press CIRCLE to uninstall