MacOS PS3 Net Server GUI
I'm used to aldostools windows version of the GUI, but found no mac variant. Decided to code one up, and it turned into a pretty nice little tool. This is the first PUBLIC build. Enjoy!
- Launches ps3netsrv from easy to use interface
- Lightweight design
- Autostart option, allows app to launch ps3netsrv on launch
- mac ps3netsrv built using latest xcode 8.2
- (more coming)
1. Unzip (there should be two apps) & Place ps3netsrv and app wherever you please
2. Launch PS3 Net Server GUI
3. Drag and drop your shared folder and ps3netsrv onto window
4. Verify/Change Settings as needed and press start . (at this point prefs are saved)
Known Bugs = 1:
If you have launched a previous version and saved settings, Program can crash when looking for new preferences added. The easiest way is to open finder, hit (Win)+shift+G and type ~/Library/Application Support/ and delete the ps3netgui folder. Then relaunch app.
PS3 MacOS PS3 Net Server GUI SOURCE
A Ps3 Net Server GUI for Mac (used with CobraCFW / Mamba NetISO streaming feature)