Current Features (as v0.9b):
- Download and install PSP homebrew directly on your PS Vita.
- Download que, will handle downloads and installs for you while you're browsing.
- Install to ux0 or ur0 pspemu directories.
- Background data retrieval for a smooth browsing experience.
- Preview galleries with homebrew information.
- Direct switching to Vita Homebrew Browser.
The PSPHBB database will contain more HB as they are tested. It is relatively small at the moment but i have the next 3 days off which i will be using to test HB and add entries. Expect quite a few additions over the weekend.
You can request the addition of Homebrew not currently in the database and not currently being tested by submitting a request to the git repository 'Homebrew Request' section.
PSPHBB requires access to both ux0:pspemu/ & ur0:pspemu/ directories for HB installation and as a result will require 'Enable Unsafe Homebrew'' to be marked under Settings -> HENkaku Settings.
Icon and preview images are retrieved asynchronously and stored under ux0:data/PSPHbBrowser/. Initial retrieval of these assets may be slow depending on your connection speed. Further loading of these assets will be super-duper turbo fast.
If you would like to see any other features in the future, leave a Feature Request over on the git repository. Being a community application i am more than happy to take on reasonable features.
These are the features currently in development.
- PSP plugin category (download and installation of PSP plugins).
- Support for HB --> ARK installation.
- Homebrew Manager (remove, move or clone HB on ux0 & ur0).
- Launch Homebrew from HB preview galleries.
- Option to create a Vita bubble shortcut for selected HB (Adrenaline).
- Homebrew quick search.
- DB auto update for Retroarch nightlies.
- Download Que progress info.
- Install notifications.
- Gamepad control for PS Vita-TV.
VITA / PS TV PSP Homebrew Browser 0.9b
A HENkaku application to help installing PSP homebrew (HB) to PSPEMU to run under Adrenaline.