i (Rinnegatamante) release my Quake port for Rejuvenate/HENkaku! It's based on winQuake ( https://github.com/id-Software/Quake/tr ... r/WinQuake ) and it supports both Shareware and Full version of Quake.
The packet you can download contains the free shareware version. If you want to use your full installation of Quake you just have to add pak1.pak file to data/Quake/id1 folder.
Features (as of v2.0):
- Native 960x544 resolution!
- Internal render rescaler
- Sound and Soundtrack support
- Support for shareware and full versions of Quake
- Support for mods
- Native support to both PSVITA analogs
- Unique features like dualshock rumbling, fps counter, ...
- Variable camera sensibility for right analog in option menu
- Touch and retrotouch support
- Danzeff keyboard for Quake console usage
- Different hidden settings unlocked in Options Menu (FOV, Depth of Field, Crosshair...)
- Multiplayer with support for both locale and online games with featured online servers
- Support for native Quake and ProQuake online servers
TODO List: (current as of v2.0)
- Add network multiplayer support (Added in v2.0)
- Switch to hardware GPU rendering
- Add gyroscope support
- Install vpk & Place the data folder in ux0:/
- Left Analog / Digital Pad = Move player
- Right Analog = Move camera
- O / X = Jump
- R Trigger / Square = Shoot
- Triangle = Change Weapon
- L Trigger = Run
- Touch = Show game status
- Retrotouch = Move camera
- Select = Enable Danzeff Keyboard in Console Menu for commands insertion
About Several Features Vita Quake Offers
- Currently there is only one official vitaQuake server that uses only shareware maps and is a simple deatmatch with 16 slots. If you want to start a new server, please contact me. If you want to join the multiplayer community, take a look here: https://rinnegatamante.it/board/forumdisplay.php?fid=29
How to use soundtrack:
- Create a folder in ux0:/data/Quake and call it cdtracks
- Place the audio tracks renamed as track001, track0002, ... in ogg or mp3 format in this folder.
You can find complete soundtrack in ogg format here: https://www.quaddicted.com/files/music/quake_music.zip
VITA / PS TV vitaQuake v2.9
A Quake port for PS Vita or PlayStation TV f(HENkaku)