PS3 4.66 FERROX Cobra LITE Edition CFW by Alexander

Discussion in 'PS3 News' started by STLcardsWS, Dec 15, 2014.

By STLcardsWS on Dec 15, 2014 at 3:00 PM
  1. 8,151
    STLcardsWS

STLcardsWS Administrator

Alexander has released a new 4.66 Cobra CFW, This LITE EDITION does differ from other Cobra Ports as the firmware does not include PS2 or PSP ISO Support. It's unclear for this reason to not include these features but all other Cobra function are present in the firmware. So if you enjoy PSP/PS2 ISO support you may want to try a different Cobra CFW or alternate means like PS2 Classic and the various PSP Conversions Tools to play those Retro Games (Note those methods are Untested). Checkout all the details in the Translated Release notes found below:

FERROX+COBRA.png

Download:
    CFW 4.66 FERROX COBRA LITE EDITION
    MD5: CBA9DDE792AA73B3738179A587F72376

As with any CFW Release USE AT YOUR OWN RIS

Source of Release: www.openmodding.net
    Checkout other 4.66 CFW and Homebrew Release for 4.66 Firmware via this link

Comments

Discussion in 'PS3 News' started by STLcardsWS, Dec 15, 2014.

1. aldostools
      aldostools
      What is the idea of releasing a capped Cobra when all the required symbols have been ported fully to 4.65/4.66???

Any non-cobra CFW can do almost the same with mamba payload...
    2. STLcardsWS
      STLcardsWS

" so we decided to create a version of the Cobra CFW Lite, removing the function to play ISOs PS2 and PSP. So we can play with PS3 ISO and PSX games, even from NTFS HDD. "

I seen this but that is translated with google, so not sure what is trying to be said. Those emus should not affect each other :shrugs:
      Maybe there just stating it can play PS3 ISO / PSX games from NTFS.. I am a bit curious as well.
    3. atreyu187
      atreyu187
      I bet if the Darknet emus were dropped in place they would work. This is how noob and I fixed the first Rebug Rex haxxxen did.
    4. ALMUTHNNA
      ALMUTHNNA
      Thanks My Dear Friend:D

BUT Why I Have To Install It fRom Recovery Mode??
      Last edited: Dec 16, 2014
    5. Alexander
      Alexander
      I originally wanted to release the full version of the cobra . Then some users of the forum , they gave me the idea of ​​releasing a " LITE " . This version is only for those who use the functions COBRA exclusively for PS3 games and does not use retrogame .
      In addition, there are the extra patches .

Surely I will release a version of the full cobra , but stops me the fact that there is already an excellent Darknet . So I wanted to create something different .

A user after having updated the new STAGE 2 reported these problems:
      Daemon Souls: Black screen (Webman / Gamesonic / multiMAN)
      Alien Isolation: Black Screen (Webman / Gamesonic / multiMAN)
      Last edited: Dec 16, 2014
    6. Alexander
    7. Tranced
      Tranced
      Hey Alexander, I tried logging into openmodding to view the release but I get this message. :crybaby: [MENTION=2]STLcardsWS[/MENTION] Do you get to the page?

8. STLcardsWS
      STLcardsWS
      Nope i do not get that message. I guess you needed this below :) .. I was going to write this up later but if you can get to it before me. Go right ahead.

DOWNLOAD: 4.66 FERROX COBRA LITE EDITION v1.01
      MD5: CED499BBD38750BDE8046C748026BAFE
    9. Tranced
      Tranced
      Yeah that helps, but the info's I still need. Perhaps scene via your post there LOL
    10. Alexander
      Alexander
      Hi [MENTION=8]Tranced[/MENTION]. I have activated your account . Maybe you have not activated the account via email .
      Last edited: Dec 22, 2014
    11. Tranced
      Tranced
      Thanks. I tried logging in again and success. Thought you had something to do with it LOL I must have forgotten the activation. Thanks again.