PS3 4.70 HABIB-COBRA v1.00 (CEX) CFW

Discussion in 'PS3 News' started by STLcardsWS, Mar 13, 2015.

By STLcardsWS on Mar 13, 2015 at 6:34 PM
  1. 7,610
    STLcardsWS

STLcardsWS Administrator

Following up the release of 4.70 HABIB (CEX) Standard CFW a couple of weeks ago, custom firmware (CFW) developer HABIB has a new Cobra CFW that he has released to the PS3 community.. 4.70 HABIB-COBRA (Starbucks) v1.00 (CEX) CFW comes with an updated Cobra (v7.10) that has improved the Controller Sync Issues on PS2 ISO for the user's who has experienced issues on the previous fixes. Also the addition of the recently [break]ss[/break] updated PS3 Manager API (PS3M_API) Core to v1.2.0 has been applied to this firmware. Improvements to PSX Games on Cobra and a bit more can be seen in the information provided below:

habib-cobra4.701.PNG

UPDATE ---- V1.01 HAS BEEN RELEASED -----> LINK

PSX-Place - BONUS:
    Custom Coldboot HABIB Cobra by Pinky -(Source: psx-place.com/forum)
    2lrldy.jpg

Coldboot Download--> link
    Via this link you can view Additional CFW / Tools / Homebrew Updates for 4.70

Comments

Discussion in 'PS3 News' started by STLcardsWS, Mar 13, 2015.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. aldostools
      aldostools
      Thanks Mr. Habib!
      :dgernade: :dgernade: :dgernade: :dgernade: :dchick: :dgernade: :dgernade: :dgernade: :dgernade:
      Last edited: Mar 13, 2015
    2. STLcardsWS
      STLcardsWS
      I take blame for that mistake there, but happens when you have to guess the full Feature set :)

Nice work [MENTION=20]habib[/MENTION] (but i beg you full notes on releases :) )
    3. bitsbubba
      bitsbubba
      Curious about the PS2 syncing great increase, any more info? Support for more controllers (multi-player)? Different method for syncing? Still need placeholder?
    4. Joonie
      Joonie
      The same method as 7.03, but a chance not to get it synced is reduced. so if it worked previously fine, then this should be problem free.
    5. bitsbubba
      bitsbubba
      And how about source for Cobra 7.10?
    6. zeromant
      zeromant
      holy Jesus jumping-on-a-pogo-stick Christ! Cobra from 7.03 to 7.10? jesus... Is there a detailed changelog for this ♥? I'm downloading this as im writing this but im on the middle of my college thesis so that means, gonna try it tomorrow or in the next few days :( (im studying Computer Science & Engineering and my country is going thru a crysis, im planning on moving to USA, if anyone wonders :( :( )

thankfully i've never had issues with controllersync since cobra 7.03. Never failed to sync. (always ran the game from PS2Classics placerholder)
    7. STLcardsWS
      STLcardsWS
      Please read before asking questions that are CLEARLY visible in the Original Post.
      untitled.PNG
    8. zeromant
      zeromant
      i saw it, calm down xd but i was asking for a 'detailed' or more 'specific' changelog but it's ok...
    9. Fuzion9
      Fuzion9
      [MENTION=20]habib[/MENTION] is psnpatch ok to use with this release?
      Thanks for your CFW :)
    10. STLcardsWS
      STLcardsWS
      Please do not instruct me to calm down. lol... I just asked you to read what has been provided..
    11. bitsbubba
      bitsbubba
      I'm sure it is as it works fine with all the other 4.70 Cobra releases (if not I'm sure KW is already working on an update)
    12. wicko
      wicko
    13. bitsbubba
      bitsbubba
    14. Metion
      Metion
      yes it works, this cfw has stealth extensions already integrated in stange2.bin but now psn patch can inject stealth extensions on any cfw (even the ones without stealth extensions) at runtime.
    15. smikk
      smikk
      Thanks Mr. Habib!
      [MENTION=20]habib[/MENTION], [MENTION=29]Joonie[/MENTION]
      This release will be a starting point for a Rebug 4.70 Cobra 7.10 or 7.1x?

Thanks, Thanks Thanks
    16. bitsbubba
      bitsbubba
      REBUG REX needs 4.70 DEX to go public :)
    17. STLcardsWS
      STLcardsWS
      The firmware is in development / testing
    18. kokotonix
      kokotonix
      psnpatch works fine. no update needed.
    19. STLcardsWS
      STLcardsWS
      Thanks [MENTION=281]wicko[/MENTION] & [MENTION=6]bitsbubba[/MENTION] mirrors added
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.