4.81 CFW (Custom Firmware ) & Updated Homebrew Apps (Plugins / Tools / Spoofs / and more)

Discussion in 'PS3 Jailbreaks / CFW' started by STLcardsWS, Oct 31, 2016.

1. 4,604
    bguerville

bguerville Moderator Developer

It must be a referral problem...
    I just copied & pasted it...
    Anyway you have it working now..

2. 350
    self_slaughter

self_slaughter Member

Just for reference It's not showing for me either... Note: No underline, non-clickable. (is that even a word?? :D)

edit:
    unclickable?
    click resistant?
    [​IMG]

3. 3
    duo8

duo8 New Member

Does XMBM+ work on 4.81?

4. 4,604
    bguerville

bguerville Moderator Developer

Of course it works...
    It has been tested many times, including by myself... Since 4.81 came out, xmbm+ was repackaged for release by aldostools & used by DeViL303 for his XMBPD...
    Also Joonie would never have included the appropriate xml entries in the Rebug games column if xmbm+ was not working 100% ok...

And this is not the right thread for such a question. Please, next time, post in threads related to the topical of yourself post or create your own thread....

Last edited: Feb 19, 2017 at 6:21 PM
  5. 1,485
    DeViL303

DeViL303 Developer

Hi there, welcome to the forum. Yes XMBM+ works on 4.81 CFW.

Just to clarify from the above post by bguerville as its a bit confusing the way the files are named on brewology and the fact it has my name on the top of the page.

XMBM+ has been repackaged by aldostools to include XMBPD. The XMBM+ package on brewology is the one aldo packed = http://store.brewology.com/get/homebrew.php?id=295&fid=2010

Alternatively you can install XMBPD on its own in the network column using this standalone installer = http://store.brewology.com/get/homebrew.php?id=295&fid=2070

*note using the standalone installer will get you very latest version of XMBPD in the network category, You can not use the standalone installer to update the version built into XMBM+ as they now install to separate folders. So if you want XMBM+ and XMBPD in game category use aldos pkg.