Alexander is here with 4.81 FERROX Standard Edition (v1.00) CFW, following the release of 4.81 DARKNET by darkjiros . Also a Standard CEX firmware built from 4.81 Firmware comes with the usual options and features for FERROX, but if you recall for 4.80 the developer did something different adding some XMB Mods and adding the link to the CyberModding Homebrew Store, which many liked seeing the mods and other did not. So Alexander has two flavors planned one that is the "cleaned" version and then another that is a modded version. First up is the standard version and the mooded version to come soon.
Official Support @ Cybermodding.it
4.81 FERROX - Standard Edition (CEX)
- Built on the basis of 'OFW 4.81 SONY.
- PSN / SEN Enabled.
- Update from any possibility of CFW (CEX).
- Ability to Upgrade from OFW 3.55.
- Ability to Downgrade from any CFW with QA active Flags.
- QA Flags active if previously enabled.
- VERSION FERROX MOD - New look of the XMB (See below).
- VERSION FERROX MOD - Introduced 'CyberModding HomebrewStore' the web column.
- FEATURE - Compatibility PS2 games.
- FEATURE - Compatibility with the 'latest version of ReactPSN.
- FEATURE - RSOD Bypass Screen Console sufferers RSOD.
- FEATURE - 4.81 Key to start games signed with 4.81 keys.
- FEATURE - app_home / PS3_GAME.
- FEATURE - XMB Support In-Game Screenshots.
- FEATURE - Support Remote Play.
- FEATURE - Integrated Package Manager, replaces the classic Install Package Files.
- PATCH - LV1: Patched to remove the LV2 protection.
- PATCH - LV1: Patched the CoreOS Hash Check to prevent Brick Console Downgradate non-Dehashed.
- PATCH - LV1: Peek & Poke.
- PATCH - LV2: Peek & Poke.
- PATCH - PS3 BT Remote Patch.
- PATCH - PS3 BluRay Disc Patch.
- PATCH - Disabled Epilepsy Message to Boot.
- PATCH - Disabled Cinavia protection.
INSTALLING THE CFW (From Alexander)
- Download the CFW at the bottom. Rename the File .pup exactly: PS3UPDAT.PUP and confrontatene the 'MD5 with what you find at the bottom! You can use the Tool md5sums.
- Take a USB FAT32 formatted, and create a new folder called PS3, inside this create another 'other still called UPDATE, and inside latter' inseriteci the PS3UPDAT.PUP File, which would be the custom firmware.
- Insert the USB in the far right of the PS3 port.
- Be sure to: Remove any disc from the player Ps3, Remove any games loaded with any Manager, Disable Internet Connection.
- Ok. You can choose to install the CFW from the XMB or from Recovery.
- On the XMB will just go into 'Settings' column, then 'System Upgrade' and choose 'With storage media'. Select the CFW and will start the process.
- To enter Recovery Instead, turn off the console. Turn it back on by holding down the Power button until the console is turned off again. Now turn it back on by holding down the Power button until you hear two beeps very close. Then release the Power button! Recovery time from the menu, select 'System Update' and follow the instructions.
- For a clean installation, you can install 2 times the CFW. You can also go back into Recovery and click Options for Rebuilding the Database and Restore the System File. So you'll have a setup more than clean and safe.
TEST ON CONSOLE:
- CECH G04 - LIZZO
- CECH 2104A - LIZZO
- CECH 2004b - Red Dead
- CECH 2504B - Red Dead
CFW is stable, as always!
At the time of writing this (see this thread for updates) post there are no Homebrew Compatible with CFW 4.81. We should wait for the release by higher Dev scene.
So for the moment, you can use the FERROX 4.81 to Play Online with your Disk Games.
By installing this custom firmware, for now you will not have the opportunity to play with your backup as mentioned. There are applications and Backup Manager Compatible with CFW 4.81, but it will come soon.
If you have games on disk and you want to play and go online, use PSNPatch !!!
PSNPatch is an application to mask the CFW, and is compatible with all CFW 4.xx.
SEN Enabler for now is not compatible with 4.81, your only choice when to NOT be Banned Online, is precisely PSNPatch.
So first of all initiated PSNPatch and press X at the main menu.
After that enter the game and start it.
PS3 4.81 CFW - FERROX Standard Edition (v1.00) by Alexander
By STLcardsWS on Nov 1, 2016 at 11:05 PM
PS2 HDD Checker v0.941 - by SP193PS2 developer @sp193 who is one of the driving forces behind PS2 development and responsible for many contributions in the PS2 community, now has an update to one of the devs popular utility for the PlayStation 2. PS2 HDD Checker v0.941 has been made available on the projects official page, Test the health of your PS2 HDD with this easy to use utility from SP193's collection.
XMBPD (Homebrew Store) & webMAN LaunchPad (Addon for wMM) XMB Mods Updated by DeViL303Recently we have seen updates for couple of XMB Mods from @DeViL303, the first update was to XMBPD (XMB Package Downloader), this the XMB mod that adds an integrated Homebrew Store directly into the XMB, with lots of content and additional features such as installing pkgs on the fly. Then the optional addon for webMAN MOD, the webMAN Launchpad gives user's an alternative way of loading games from the XMB. There is no better way then to just give the video demos a look that is provided for these mods, along with all details of these recent updates.Continue reading
SINGULARITY RTM (Real Time Modding) TOOL (v 1.00) by Grim DoeGame Mod developer @Grim Doe who you know from various game mods such as some os his famous ones done in Mortal Kombat 9 over the years. but the dev is back with a RTM (Real Time Modding) Tool for Sigularity. View all the features and what this tool can offer in the details provided by Grim Doe
Share This Page
- 4.81 cfw
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 homebrew
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member:
- Luan Barros