Update [November 20 2016] Version 1.01+ Released (Bug Fix Cobra now fully operational)
Following the release 4.81 FERROX Standard Edition CFW, Alexander has now put the finishing touches on 4.81 FERROX COBRA (7.3) CFW. This firmware comes with all the features of the Standard Edition plus has Cobra v7.3 and all the features like plugin support on boot, ISO support for PS3/PS2/PSP ect, NetISO Support (network loading/streaming of games and movies with ps3netsrv) . Checkout out the full details from Alexander..
Official Support Forum for FERROX CFW: cybermodding.it
UPDATE v1.01 & v1.01+
After considering the reports of some users, alexander updated version 1.01. Console on some fact was not syncing the controller to 'start, if you turn on the console via the Wireless Controller in the same mode. In fact, using the cable, or turning on with POWER button, the problem would not show up. Well, the problem was solved. This problem had previously seen on some firmware. The problem was in the TAR. On the advice of Developer Habib, and Evilnat collaboration, here we give the revision 1.01+
CHANGELOG v1.01 +
- Fixed the Controller to sync Boot via the Wireless Controller for PS button.
- Fixed XMB InGame.
We thank the users and developer who helped Test. If you aiutassimo more often at each other in the PS3 scene, between Developer and Tester, it would be a different story. Special thanks to Atreyu and Kozárov by PSX-Place site, for testing on older FAT Console. A big thank you also to our @mizio90 for the 'Installer. It must be said that the new version of the CFW was ready already for a while, but I did make late because of the 'Installer
Thanks Habib and Evilnat for your cooperation to fixed the Controller's question.
This version does NOT have the Mod Graphics you saw in FERROX 4.80. However it will be added later, releasing a separate version, or a simple package.
The Developer Alexander tells us that the Source Code of its Porting COBRA will be available soon in its Github.
- Built on the basis of 'OFW 4.81 SONY.
- PSN / SEN Enabled.
- Update from any possibility of CFW (CEX).
- Ability to Upgrade from OFW 3.55.
- Ability to Downgrade from any CFW with QA active Flags.
- QA Flags active if previously enabled.
- FEATURE - Added COBRA PATCH 7.30!
- FEATURE - Compatibility PS2 games.
- FEATURE - Compatibility with the 'latest version of ReactPSN.
- FEATURE - RSOD Bypass Screen Console sufferers RSOD.
- FEATURE - 4.81 Key to start games signed with 4.81 keys.
- FEATURE - app_home / PS3_GAME.
- FEATURE - XMB Support In-Game Screenshots.
- FEATURE - Support Remote Play.
- FEATURE - Integrated Package Manager, replaces the classic Install Package Files.
- PATCH - LV1: Patched to remove the LV2 protection.
- PATCH - LV1: Patched the CoreOS Hash Check to prevent Brick Console Downgradate non-Dehashed.
- PATCH - LV1: Peek & Poke.
- PATCH - LV2: Peek & Poke.
- PATCH - PS3 BT Remote Patch.
- PATCH - PS3 BluRay Disc Patch.
- PATCH - Disabled Epilepsy Message to Boot.
- PATCH - Disabled Cinavia protection.
- Loading Plugin to Boot automatically, through boot_plugins.txt File to 'internal dev_hdd0
- Support for ISO PS3
- Support for ISO PS2
- Support for ISO PSX
- Support for ISO PSP
- Support for ISO DVD
- Support for ISO BluRay
- Support for ISO Splittate on Fat32 Devices
- Support for NTFS formatted devices (dear External Hard Disk)
- NetISO support (Ps3netsrv) PS3-BD-DVD-PSX ISO / CUE / BIN
These are the tests carried out by us on the console in our possession.
- 2 CECH2004B - Tested and Working - @ Red Dead and @ modderfantasy
- CECH2104A - Tested and Working - @ LIZZO
- CECH2504A - Tested and Working - @ dodero4
- CECHG - Tested and Working - @ LIZZO
- CECHK - Tested and Working - @ modderfantasy
INSTALLING THE CFW:
- Download the CFW at the bottom. Rename the File .pup exactly: PS3UPDAT.PUP and confrontatene the 'MD5 with what you find at the bottom! You can use the Tool md5sums.
- Take a USB FAT32 formatted, and create a new folder called PS3, inside this create another 'other still called UPDATE, and inside latter' inseriteci the PS3UPDAT.PUP File, which would be the custom firmware.
- Insert the USB in the far right of the PS3 port.
- Be sure to: Remove any disc from the player Ps3, Remove any games loaded with any Manager, Disable Internet Connection.
- Ok. You can choose to install the CFW from the XMB or from Recovery.
- On the XMB will just go into 'Settings' column, then 'System Upgrade' and choose 'With storage media'. Select the CFW and will start the process.
- To enter Recovery Instead, turn off the console. Turn it back on by holding down the Power button until the console is turned off again. Now turn it back on by holding down the Power button until you hear two beeps very close. Then release the Power button! Recovery time from the menu, select 'System Update' and follow the instructions.
- For a clean installation, you can install 2 times the CFW. You can also go back into Recovery and click Options for Rebuilding the Database and Restore the System File. So you'll have a setup more than clean and safe.
Download (v1.01+): 4.81 FERROX [COBRA v7.3) CFW
Md5: a90225408ba549db8102177100e3083cDOWNLOAD v1.00 4.81 FERROX COBRA 7.3 CFW
v1.00 MD5: cfa9e3e52c164251c3d96dc1cc6e8d17
PS3 4.81 FERROX COBRA (7.3) CFW by Alexander [UPDATED v1.01+ Released]
By STLcardsWS on Nov 2, 2016 at 7:18 PM
New Vita Jailbreak coming in July 2018 (3.65-3.68 HENkaku / 3.65 Enso) from TheFlowAs the PS Vita Community knows hacker/developer TheFlow had discovered a new vulnerability for jailbreaking the PS Vita / PlayStation TV (Vita TV). The developer had planned for a much later releases since the Vita seems to be nearing the end of its life cycle and since official support could cease down the road. The idea being it was better to hold on to this exploit saving it until Sony officially pulled the plug on the device(s). However, since that time another exploit was found and thus this exploit (the first one) has moved up the release date to a new date of >> July 1 2018.
With firmware's 3.65-.3.68 there will be a new window to install the HENkaku hack which is a HEN (Homebrew Enabler), But if your on 3.65 firmware you can even take it a step farther by having the ability to install Enso (the CFW framework), With this soon to be released method TheFlow is saying you will need a Memory Card(see update), as no other storage medium including the system's internal storage will not work.Continue reading
PKGLAUNCHER (webMAN MOD Addon) now supporting additional RetroArch-libretro cores with new update
Developer @aldostools has supplied an update to one of the add-on's for webMAN MOD plugin for PS3 (CFW) user's. The PKGLAUNCHER feature which debuted on the project in wMM v1.45.04 allows for launching of RetroArch Roms from the XMB via the pkglauncher tool. With RetroArch making changes to cores names and new cores being supported on the PS3, developer Aldostools decided an update was needed and thus this new build has been rolled out for webMAN MOD user's. This is currently labeled as a test build so if you experience any issues be sure to drop a line in the comments below.Continue reading
reactPSPLUS Payload - ReActivate PS Plus Games on PS4 5.05 (Release by Zer0xFF)So you have your PS Plus Subscription and well you can't use the games the service offer's because your on firmware 5.05 (exploited PS4 firmware)?. Well, there is now great news there as a solution arises thanks to Zer0xFF as the developer discovered a way to "reset" the timer on the content by tricking the clock by using the new reactPSPLUS payload. The PS Plus subscription requires you to check into PSN from time to time and with an exploited system that is currently not possible. So, this becomes a great solution to regain the goodies from your subscription to PS Plus. Sony states that long as you have an active PS Plus Subscription you will not lose access to your game collection, which as we know is not 100% factual. What they fail to mention is that if you do not update your console to latest firmware and agree to the ever changing Terms of Service's you also lose access to the content EVEN if you are paying for the service. So, hacks like this give power back to the honest user's, Who just enjoy homebrew and system hacks on the hardware they purchased and as well as the content they purchased through various services.Continue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member: