Update [November 20 2016] Version 1.01+ Released (Bug Fix Cobra now fully operational)
Following the release 4.81 FERROX Standard Edition CFW, Alexander has now put the finishing touches on 4.81 FERROX COBRA (7.3) CFW. This firmware comes with all the features of the Standard Edition plus has Cobra v7.3 and all the features like plugin support on boot, ISO support for PS3/PS2/PSP ect, NetISO Support (network loading/streaming of games and movies with ps3netsrv) . Checkout out the full details from Alexander..
Official Support Forum for FERROX CFW: cybermodding.it
UPDATE v1.01 & v1.01+
After considering the reports of some users, alexander updated version 1.01. Console on some fact was not syncing the controller to 'start, if you turn on the console via the Wireless Controller in the same mode. In fact, using the cable, or turning on with POWER button, the problem would not show up. Well, the problem was solved. This problem had previously seen on some firmware. The problem was in the TAR. On the advice of Developer Habib, and Evilnat collaboration, here we give the revision 1.01+
CHANGELOG v1.01 +
- Fixed the Controller to sync Boot via the Wireless Controller for PS button.
- Fixed XMB InGame.
We thank the users and developer who helped Test. If you aiutassimo more often at each other in the PS3 scene, between Developer and Tester, it would be a different story. Special thanks to Atreyu and Kozárov by PSX-Place site, for testing on older FAT Console. A big thank you also to our @mizio90 for the 'Installer. It must be said that the new version of the CFW was ready already for a while, but I did make late because of the 'Installer
Thanks Habib and Evilnat for your cooperation to fixed the Controller's question.
This version does NOT have the Mod Graphics you saw in FERROX 4.80. However it will be added later, releasing a separate version, or a simple package.
The Developer Alexander tells us that the Source Code of its Porting COBRA will be available soon in its Github.
- Built on the basis of 'OFW 4.81 SONY.
- PSN / SEN Enabled.
- Update from any possibility of CFW (CEX).
- Ability to Upgrade from OFW 3.55.
- Ability to Downgrade from any CFW with QA active Flags.
- QA Flags active if previously enabled.
- FEATURE - Added COBRA PATCH 7.30!
- FEATURE - Compatibility PS2 games.
- FEATURE - Compatibility with the 'latest version of ReactPSN.
- FEATURE - RSOD Bypass Screen Console sufferers RSOD.
- FEATURE - 4.81 Key to start games signed with 4.81 keys.
- FEATURE - app_home / PS3_GAME.
- FEATURE - XMB Support In-Game Screenshots.
- FEATURE - Support Remote Play.
- FEATURE - Integrated Package Manager, replaces the classic Install Package Files.
- PATCH - LV1: Patched to remove the LV2 protection.
- PATCH - LV1: Patched the CoreOS Hash Check to prevent Brick Console Downgradate non-Dehashed.
- PATCH - LV1: Peek & Poke.
- PATCH - LV2: Peek & Poke.
- PATCH - PS3 BT Remote Patch.
- PATCH - PS3 BluRay Disc Patch.
- PATCH - Disabled Epilepsy Message to Boot.
- PATCH - Disabled Cinavia protection.
- Loading Plugin to Boot automatically, through boot_plugins.txt File to 'internal dev_hdd0
- Support for ISO PS3
- Support for ISO PS2
- Support for ISO PSX
- Support for ISO PSP
- Support for ISO DVD
- Support for ISO BluRay
- Support for ISO Splittate on Fat32 Devices
- Support for NTFS formatted devices (dear External Hard Disk)
- NetISO support (Ps3netsrv) PS3-BD-DVD-PSX ISO / CUE / BIN
These are the tests carried out by us on the console in our possession.
- 2 CECH2004B - Tested and Working - @ Red Dead and @ modderfantasy
- CECH2104A - Tested and Working - @ LIZZO
- CECH2504A - Tested and Working - @ dodero4
- CECHG - Tested and Working - @ LIZZO
- CECHK - Tested and Working - @ modderfantasy
INSTALLING THE CFW:
- Download the CFW at the bottom. Rename the File .pup exactly: PS3UPDAT.PUP and confrontatene the 'MD5 with what you find at the bottom! You can use the Tool md5sums.
- Take a USB FAT32 formatted, and create a new folder called PS3, inside this create another 'other still called UPDATE, and inside latter' inseriteci the PS3UPDAT.PUP File, which would be the custom firmware.
- Insert the USB in the far right of the PS3 port.
- Be sure to: Remove any disc from the player Ps3, Remove any games loaded with any Manager, Disable Internet Connection.
- Ok. You can choose to install the CFW from the XMB or from Recovery.
- On the XMB will just go into 'Settings' column, then 'System Upgrade' and choose 'With storage media'. Select the CFW and will start the process.
- To enter Recovery Instead, turn off the console. Turn it back on by holding down the Power button until the console is turned off again. Now turn it back on by holding down the Power button until you hear two beeps very close. Then release the Power button! Recovery time from the menu, select 'System Update' and follow the instructions.
- For a clean installation, you can install 2 times the CFW. You can also go back into Recovery and click Options for Rebuilding the Database and Restore the System File. So you'll have a setup more than clean and safe.
Download (v1.01+): 4.81 FERROX [COBRA v7.3) CFW
Md5: a90225408ba549db8102177100e3083cDOWNLOAD v1.00 4.81 FERROX COBRA 7.3 CFW
v1.00 MD5: cfa9e3e52c164251c3d96dc1cc6e8d17
PS3 4.81 FERROX COBRA (7.3) CFW by Alexander [UPDATED v1.01+ Released]
By STLcardsWS on Nov 2, 2016 at 7:18 PM
TheFlow cracks Vita Firmware 3.67 ("Will Release" but "Not Soon")TheFlow has brought some clarity on the recent updates (commits) made to VitaShell suggesting 3.67 Support, It is indeed true that 3.67 is now exploitable for the PS Vita and sibling devices the PlayStation TV (Vita TV). The dev has now confirmed on his official twitter (tweets below) that user and kernel access on Vita's 3.67 Firmware has been achieved, However, do note before you get too excited, the developer won't release till end of year, in what seems to be a move to wait out any future Vita firmware updates that may be on the horizon,. The dev has also stated (if time allows) the possibility to update HENkaku Enso to 3.65 for existing Vita user's, but in the future we might see all vita devices with a new window for exploiting .Its unclear if the recent Vita Bootloader Hack aided or had anything to with this hack but details are sure to emerge in the coming weeks and months What ya think about this announcement from TheFlow?
-STLcardsWS/ nCadeRegalContinue reading
Something good is going on in the PS Vita SceneIt appears "Something good is going on in the PS Vita Scene" says psx-place's own kozarovv, As the recent commits by xyz (team molecule member) and then TheFlow (VitaShell Creator) Github pages some rather interesting discoveries were found in those recent commits as also The_Hero (of Games&Consoles) points out about some new commits arising following the news from last week when Yifan lu (a member of Team Molecule) disclosed the new HENkaku Enso Bootloader Hack to the Vita Community. Since, it now appears there are some rather interesting developments coming to fruition in the Vita's ecosystem. Are we are likely in store for something big for the Vita Community, like 3.67 breakthroughs? It sure looks that way, currently, we are only making suggestions and concluding details from the commits across these Open Source Projects from elite vita devs. As these changes are signaling something is on the horizon. @kozarovv laid out some of the important bits of information that can be gather from those recent commits made available -STLcardsWSContinue reading
HENkaku Ensō bootloader hack for Vita [ by Team molecule]Team molecule is not done detailing information on the PS Vita / PlayStation TV / Vita TV, after the releases of HENkaku and then HENkaku Ensō Now developer Yifan Lu has detailed a write up detailing a new exploit titled HENkaku Ensō bootloader Hack, the information detailed could lift some of the restrictions hampered in the Vita's current environment. and even lead to a full blown 3.65 exploit (but that needs additional work the team is not interested in, but they hope others will be with this new info.) There is alot to read so i will let you get to the details yourself in the this well written piece by the developer, The topic we have broke up below in our tabs for easy reading, but you can also view the original format in the source link provided from Yifanlu's blog at bottom of the article.
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member: