Update [November 20 2016] Version 1.01+ Released (Bug Fix Cobra now fully operational)
Following the release 4.81 FERROX Standard Edition CFW, Alexander has now put the finishing touches on 4.81 FERROX COBRA (7.3) CFW. This firmware comes with all the features of the Standard Edition plus has Cobra v7.3 and all the features like plugin support on boot, ISO support for PS3/PS2/PSP ect, NetISO Support (network loading/streaming of games and movies with ps3netsrv) . Checkout out the full details from Alexander..
Official Support Forum for FERROX CFW: cybermodding.it
UPDATE v1.01 & v1.01+
After considering the reports of some users, alexander updated version 1.01. Console on some fact was not syncing the controller to 'start, if you turn on the console via the Wireless Controller in the same mode. In fact, using the cable, or turning on with POWER button, the problem would not show up. Well, the problem was solved. This problem had previously seen on some firmware. The problem was in the TAR. On the advice of Developer Habib, and Evilnat collaboration, here we give the revision 1.01+
CHANGELOG v1.01 +
- Fixed the Controller to sync Boot via the Wireless Controller for PS button.
- Fixed XMB InGame.
We thank the users and developer who helped Test. If you aiutassimo more often at each other in the PS3 scene, between Developer and Tester, it would be a different story. Special thanks to Atreyu and Kozárov by PSX-Place site, for testing on older FAT Console. A big thank you also to our @mizio90 for the 'Installer. It must be said that the new version of the CFW was ready already for a while, but I did make late because of the 'Installer
Thanks Habib and Evilnat for your cooperation to fixed the Controller's question.
This version does NOT have the Mod Graphics you saw in FERROX 4.80. However it will be added later, releasing a separate version, or a simple package.
The Developer Alexander tells us that the Source Code of its Porting COBRA will be available soon in its Github.
- Built on the basis of 'OFW 4.81 SONY.
- PSN / SEN Enabled.
- Update from any possibility of CFW (CEX).
- Ability to Upgrade from OFW 3.55.
- Ability to Downgrade from any CFW with QA active Flags.
- QA Flags active if previously enabled.
- FEATURE - Added COBRA PATCH 7.30!
- FEATURE - Compatibility PS2 games.
- FEATURE - Compatibility with the 'latest version of ReactPSN.
- FEATURE - RSOD Bypass Screen Console sufferers RSOD.
- FEATURE - 4.81 Key to start games signed with 4.81 keys.
- FEATURE - app_home / PS3_GAME.
- FEATURE - XMB Support In-Game Screenshots.
- FEATURE - Support Remote Play.
- FEATURE - Integrated Package Manager, replaces the classic Install Package Files.
- PATCH - LV1: Patched to remove the LV2 protection.
- PATCH - LV1: Patched the CoreOS Hash Check to prevent Brick Console Downgradate non-Dehashed.
- PATCH - LV1: Peek & Poke.
- PATCH - LV2: Peek & Poke.
- PATCH - PS3 BT Remote Patch.
- PATCH - PS3 BluRay Disc Patch.
- PATCH - Disabled Epilepsy Message to Boot.
- PATCH - Disabled Cinavia protection.
- Loading Plugin to Boot automatically, through boot_plugins.txt File to 'internal dev_hdd0
- Support for ISO PS3
- Support for ISO PS2
- Support for ISO PSX
- Support for ISO PSP
- Support for ISO DVD
- Support for ISO BluRay
- Support for ISO Splittate on Fat32 Devices
- Support for NTFS formatted devices (dear External Hard Disk)
- NetISO support (Ps3netsrv) PS3-BD-DVD-PSX ISO / CUE / BIN
These are the tests carried out by us on the console in our possession.
- 2 CECH2004B - Tested and Working - @ Red Dead and @ modderfantasy
- CECH2104A - Tested and Working - @ LIZZO
- CECH2504A - Tested and Working - @ dodero4
- CECHG - Tested and Working - @ LIZZO
- CECHK - Tested and Working - @ modderfantasy
INSTALLING THE CFW:
- Download the CFW at the bottom. Rename the File .pup exactly: PS3UPDAT.PUP and confrontatene the 'MD5 with what you find at the bottom! You can use the Tool md5sums.
- Take a USB FAT32 formatted, and create a new folder called PS3, inside this create another 'other still called UPDATE, and inside latter' inseriteci the PS3UPDAT.PUP File, which would be the custom firmware.
- Insert the USB in the far right of the PS3 port.
- Be sure to: Remove any disc from the player Ps3, Remove any games loaded with any Manager, Disable Internet Connection.
- Ok. You can choose to install the CFW from the XMB or from Recovery.
- On the XMB will just go into 'Settings' column, then 'System Upgrade' and choose 'With storage media'. Select the CFW and will start the process.
- To enter Recovery Instead, turn off the console. Turn it back on by holding down the Power button until the console is turned off again. Now turn it back on by holding down the Power button until you hear two beeps very close. Then release the Power button! Recovery time from the menu, select 'System Update' and follow the instructions.
- For a clean installation, you can install 2 times the CFW. You can also go back into Recovery and click Options for Rebuilding the Database and Restore the System File. So you'll have a setup more than clean and safe.
Download (v1.01+): 4.81 FERROX [COBRA v7.3) CFW
Md5: a90225408ba549db8102177100e3083cDOWNLOAD v1.00 4.81 FERROX COBRA 7.3 CFW
v1.00 MD5: cfa9e3e52c164251c3d96dc1cc6e8d17
PS3 4.81 FERROX COBRA (7.3) CFW by Alexander [UPDATED v1.01+ Released]
By STLcardsWS on Nov 2, 2016 at 7:18 PM
h-encore 2.0 released by TheFloW - Supports 3.70 spoofing (for PSN Access)Following up after the release of Modoru last week, which allows you to Downgrade your PlayStation Vita to a lower System Firmware to enjoy again great Hacks and Exploits written for System Firmware 3.60 or even below, today same Developer TheFloW released an updated Version of h-encore, namely with Version 2.0! While this update gives you new and additional Features like spoofing your PlayStation Vita to Sony's newest System Firmware 3.70, Developer TheFloW reminds you that if you aren't still in use of h-encore, then now it is the right time, especially since you can Downgrade your PlayStation Vita now if h-encore isn't enough for you and you want even more "out from your Device". This is recommended for a better Game Compatibility as well as for Homebrew, which needs higher Permissions from your Device, such as the famous HENkaku Ensō for instance. This update should also allow you to use the PlayStation Store more easier again but keep in mind that connecting to the PlayStation Store with a "hacked" and "exploited" Device - especially when the core of the Device is still based on a lower System Firmware - can always be dangerous and brings huge risks to a banned Account and/or similar. So please use this with caution.Continue reading
RPCS3 (PS3 Emulator) - December 2018 Progress ReportYes, I know, we are late again. But trust me, this last Progress Report for 2018 has "packed a punch". Not only that both performance and graphical issues has been improved from many AAA Game Titles, but also that in conclusion, the Team behind this wonderful Project has improved many other things as well, such like a better Controller Support (including better Mouse Support) and a (again) revamped Compatibility List by removing duplicates and other mistakes, which will be detailed down below. This means also that the Announcement from the November 2018 Progress Report with having now more than >3000 Game Titles on their list is now redundant, since they was able to find so many duplicates that the new List from December lists 100 Game Titles less now. But don't worry, even with 100 Game Titles less, the Team was still able to improve so many Game Titles, that the "Playable" Category has been improved compared to November 2018. So with now exactly 2938 Game Titles listed on their Compatibility List, it's just a question of time when they will reach the >3000 Game Titles mark again.Continue reading
ZombieBound Released (v0.21) Released + Upcoming "The Hallway" Game by VitaHEX GamesVitaHEX Games is bringing the heat with his recent release of ZombieBound Reloaded (a CoD Zombie inspired game) and then with the much anticipated game (upcoming) release simply titled "The Hallway", when you see the first screenshot of this game you will see that all the title needs as its remake of the Hallway from the infamous Silent Hill P.T. demo, Then as we all know that game was unfortunately abruptly canceled, but this inspired VitaHEX to bring his vision of the game he created some time ago to the PS Vita / PlayStation TV through the power of Unity 3D which has also been seeing its fair share of PS4 Releases as well of late.. Wink Wink @ VitaHEX have any plans/interest for some PS4 ports of your awesome games creations?
Let's take a look at the recent update to ZombieBound Reloaded (v0.21 currently) as the homebrew game has seen a lot of improvements in the latest updates. Since the initial release of "Reloaded," we can now buy/unlock new weapons and purchase new levels (w/ in-game currency (gold bars)) from the Store that has now been included. 4 new weapons appear, New Level "The Hospital" has been added, New Zombie Sounds, Improved Fog and Lighting are just some of the new inclusions in v0.20 and 0.21 (which was quickly released to address a shotgun aiming bug,)Continue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- ps3xploit 3.0
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- webman mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member: