Recently developer @Alexander released a COBRA CFW for NoBD Console's. A NoBD CFW is for PlayStation 3 console's that contain a broken BD/Logic Board. Which will actually not allow user;s with the issues not able to launch anything from the XMB, making your PS3 Essentially a power hungry screensaver as its won't launch anything from the XMB, regardless if the content is off the BD Drive or HDD stored content. While there is no official solution from Sony to solve this issue, community developers have created the NoBD CFW to make sure of the console again with a simple software patch within the firmware. We seen Bobby_Downgrades with his Standard CEX NoBD solution for 4.81 and now this time developer Alexander gives a Cobra Flavor, called 4.81 FERROX noBD [COBRA v7.3]
Additional 4.81 Releases can be found in this thread in the fourms here @ psx-place.com
Official Support forum: cybermodding.it
4.81 FERROX NoBD - COBRA 7.3
Today is the turn of FERROX NoBD COBRA, in version 4.81. Integrated Patch NoBD in his FERROX COBRA. The result is a perfect and complete CFW for users who have a console with Logic route.
We recall that the NoBD is designed for console in which the player is not working.
The Patch NoBD going to completely disable the reader, to prevent create disabilities for the console and for its operation. In fact, the Consul affected by this problem are not able to start games and homebrew normally.
The Patch NoBD the opportunity to these console to be on a par with fully functional console. so you do not need to chase money to fix it! We think the FERROX NoBD
This version of FERROX fully resumes COBRA v1.01 +, with 'added precisely the NoBD Patch.
Below the features of this custom firmware FERROX COBRA NoBD.
- Built on the basis of 'OFW 4.81 SONY.
- PSN / SEN Enabled.
- Update from any possibility of CFW (CEX).
- Ability to Upgrade from OFW 3.55.
- Ability to Downgrade from any CFW with QA active Flags.
- QA Flags active if previously enabled.
- NEW FEATURE - Added COBRA PATCH 7.30!
- NEW FEATURE - Added FERROX MOD Installer (see below).
- FEATURE - Compatibility PS2 games.
- FEATURE - Compatibility PSP games ISO / Minis / Remaster
- FEATURE - Compatibility with the 'latest version of ReactPSN.
- FEATURE - RSOD Bypass Screen Console sufferers RSOD.
- FEATURE - 4.81 Key to start games signed with 4.81 keys.
- FEATURE - app_home / PS3_GAME.
- FEATURE - XMB Support In-Game Screenshots.
- FEATURE - Support Remote Play.
- FEATURE - Integrated Package Manager, replaces the classic Install Package Files.
- PATCH - LV1: Patched to remove the LV2 protection.
- PATCH - LV1: Patched the CoreOS Hash Check to prevent Brick Console Downgradate non-Dehashed.
- PATCH - LV1: Peek & Poke.
- PATCH - LV2: Peek & Poke.
- PATCH - PS3 BT Remote Patch.
- PATCH - PS3 BluRay Disc Patch.
- PATCH - Disabled Epilepsy Message to Boot.
- PATCH - Fully Disabled Cinavia protection.
- PATCH - NOBD: Enables Console with Logica route, not to restart Homebrew and games !!
Download: 4.81 FERROX NoBD (Cobra 7.30)
Source: cybermodding.it / (translate.google.com)
PS3 4.81 FERROX [COBRA 7.3] NoBD CFW by Alexander
By STLcardsWS on Dec 12, 2016 at 6:56 PM
Adrenaline Bubble Manager v3.05 [by ONElua Team] - Adrenaline v6 & AdrBubbleBooter Support AddedThis handy utility we know as AdrenalineBubbleManager from the ONElua team has added support to the recent update to Adrenaline v6 & also the AdrBubbleBoot plugin recently released by LMAN (Leecherman). If your are new to this utility it allows for your own creativity with personalized bubbles for your PSP Content on the LiveArea. Checkout all the details in this latest release of v3.05 for complete changes:Continue reading
Vitashell 1.63 by TheFloW (+ Changelog to upcoming v1.7)Seems developer TheFl0w has pushed a new update v1.63.The new update adds ability to export video files,added support for PSVSD uma0: mounting and fixed bug where the right analog stick was simulated when the headphone was plugged in.(Update) Seems like a v1.7 could be released soon as well, see kozarovv post here (link) for a look of those upcoming changes as wellContinue reading
Vita Pong v1.10 [by NamelessGhoul0] - Audio / Score / Controller Improvements with new updateThe game that arguably started the gaming craze PONG has now an improved version for the Vita Platform, as developer NamelessGhoul0 unleashes Pong v1.10. We know this game is about as simple comes and we have seen so many ports but can't be denied the playability of this classic is still there. No doubt one the best competitive games of all time, simple but quite effective. This version includes new improvements and fixes to audio within the game, Analog Stick Support as well as Score improvements are some of the changes included in v1.10.Continue reading
Share This Page
- 4.81 cfw
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member:
- yasmin awais