Recently developer @Alexander released a COBRA CFW for NoBD Console's. A NoBD CFW is for PlayStation 3 console's that contain a broken BD/Logic Board. Which will actually not allow user;s with the issues not able to launch anything from the XMB, making your PS3 Essentially a power hungry screensaver as its won't launch anything from the XMB, regardless if the content is off the BD Drive or HDD stored content. While there is no official solution from Sony to solve this issue, community developers have created the NoBD CFW to make sure of the console again with a simple software patch within the firmware. We seen Bobby_Downgrades with his Standard CEX NoBD solution for 4.81 and now this time developer Alexander gives a Cobra Flavor, called 4.81 FERROX noBD [COBRA v7.3]
Additional 4.81 Releases can be found in this thread in the fourms here @ psx-place.com
Official Support forum: cybermodding.it
4.81 FERROX NoBD - COBRA 7.3
Today is the turn of FERROX NoBD COBRA, in version 4.81. Integrated Patch NoBD in his FERROX COBRA. The result is a perfect and complete CFW for users who have a console with Logic route.
We recall that the NoBD is designed for console in which the player is not working.
The Patch NoBD going to completely disable the reader, to prevent create disabilities for the console and for its operation. In fact, the Consul affected by this problem are not able to start games and homebrew normally.
The Patch NoBD the opportunity to these console to be on a par with fully functional console. so you do not need to chase money to fix it! We think the FERROX NoBD
This version of FERROX fully resumes COBRA v1.01 +, with 'added precisely the NoBD Patch.
Below the features of this custom firmware FERROX COBRA NoBD.
- Built on the basis of 'OFW 4.81 SONY.
- PSN / SEN Enabled.
- Update from any possibility of CFW (CEX).
- Ability to Upgrade from OFW 3.55.
- Ability to Downgrade from any CFW with QA active Flags.
- QA Flags active if previously enabled.
- NEW FEATURE - Added COBRA PATCH 7.30!
- NEW FEATURE - Added FERROX MOD Installer (see below).
- FEATURE - Compatibility PS2 games.
- FEATURE - Compatibility PSP games ISO / Minis / Remaster
- FEATURE - Compatibility with the 'latest version of ReactPSN.
- FEATURE - RSOD Bypass Screen Console sufferers RSOD.
- FEATURE - 4.81 Key to start games signed with 4.81 keys.
- FEATURE - app_home / PS3_GAME.
- FEATURE - XMB Support In-Game Screenshots.
- FEATURE - Support Remote Play.
- FEATURE - Integrated Package Manager, replaces the classic Install Package Files.
- PATCH - LV1: Patched to remove the LV2 protection.
- PATCH - LV1: Patched the CoreOS Hash Check to prevent Brick Console Downgradate non-Dehashed.
- PATCH - LV1: Peek & Poke.
- PATCH - LV2: Peek & Poke.
- PATCH - PS3 BT Remote Patch.
- PATCH - PS3 BluRay Disc Patch.
- PATCH - Disabled Epilepsy Message to Boot.
- PATCH - Fully Disabled Cinavia protection.
- PATCH - NOBD: Enables Console with Logica route, not to restart Homebrew and games !!
Download: 4.81 FERROX NoBD (Cobra 7.30)
Source: cybermodding.it / (translate.google.com)
PS3 4.81 FERROX [COBRA 7.3] NoBD CFW by Alexander
By STLcardsWS on Dec 12, 2016 at 6:56 PM
Ps3Xploit - Now Install CFW from 4.82 OFW: NOR/NAND Software Flash Writer + NOR Dumper ReleasedThere has been alot of development going on around the PS3 since the discoveries of the PS3Xploit (webkit exploit) on 4.81 OFW, first we seen the IDPS dumper (4.81/2 OFW) released with some big news & hope to come along with it, like a Flash Writer (downgrader) for OFW, so if you have been reluctant to buy a Hardware Flasher such as the E3 Flasher and bust open your PS3, but have been wanting to get your PS3 FAT(PHAT) Console and your Downgradable PS3 SLIM Models (up to & including 25xx models with minimum installable version <= 3.56) on Custom Firmware, then here is your chance with a 100% SOFTWARE SOLUTION thanks to the work of PS3Xploit Team ( @bguerville, @esc0rtd3w & W) along with contributions from new team member @habib to help expedite this release. Essentially what this Software Solution does is write a patch to the CoreOS (on NOR/NAND Chip) and when the PS3 Console is then rebooted you can install a Custom Firmware directly, So downgrading back to 3.55 is not required in the process, rather "Direct OFW to CFW patching" is done to allow for Custom Firmware Installation.Continue reading
SEN Enabler v6.0.5 [BETA v3] - 4.82 CFW Support & moreImprovements v6.0.5 [BETA v3]
- Added spoof to 4.82
- Added support for CFWs 4.82 CEX/DEX
- Added Cobra support for CFW 4.82 CEX (There is no DEX atm)
- Added custom CFW mode for Ferrox 4.82 [COBRA]
I'm so sorry for going so slow but i don't have my PS3 alive atm, if you see something wrong please let me know, and sorry againContinue reading
PSV VSH Menu v1.1 [taiHen] by Joel16Developer Joel16 has dropped off a gift to the Vita community as v1.1 of PSV VSH Menu has been released. A bit of customization is introduced in v1.1 New "Launch Program" feature also has been added, these are just a couple of the changes that are listed in the entire changelog, Full details of the update for this progressing VSH menu can be seen in the details provided by the dev.
Share This Page
Latest: chris, Nov 24, 2017 at 4:16 AM
Latest: Antybiotyck, Nov 24, 2017 at 2:52 AM
Latest: 1986panzi1986, Nov 24, 2017 at 12:02 AM
Latest: pinky, Nov 23, 2017 at 9:20 PM
Latest: Dikara, Nov 23, 2017 at 8:35 PM
Latest: pinky, Nov 23, 2017 at 5:01 PM
Latest: Redirr, Nov 23, 2017 at 4:46 PM
Latest: Zerious, Nov 23, 2017 at 3:23 PM
Latest: HWNJ, Nov 23, 2017 at 1:58 PM
- 4.81 cfw
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member: