Following Playerkp420 4.81 Dualboot Firmware & 4.81 Standard CEX, The developer has released his first Cobra CFW. This release contains all the feature within the standard build and also provides the Cobra v7.3 payload, which gives us various features such as background loading plugins, ISO, NetISO support and much more.
I am proud to share with you my 4.81 CFW with Cobra 7.3.Features & Patches:
This CFW has the same patches and features as my NON COBRA Release, but also has Cobra 7.3 added to it!
- All features of Cobra 7.3 added.
- LV1 & LV2 Peek&Poke
- Patch core OS Hash check core os for 4.xx // product mode always on
- LV1 to allow mapping of any memory area
- Skip all ACL Checks
- Disable System Integrity Check
- Patch Update Manager to enable QA (if qa flag already set before install, or set flag with 4.xx toggle qa app)
- Removed ECDSA
- Install Packages & App/Home
- IN GAME SCREEN SHOT
- ReactPSN ONLINE/OFFLINE, run apps unsigned & more!
- Disabled epilepsy message
- Removed and patched wait for coldboot view sleep for turbo boot to XMB.
- Remote Play & Make Remote Play SFO Flag obsolete.
- ENFORCED ORIGINAL GAMEBOOT ANIMATION.
- Disable Cinavia Protection
- Alphabetical sort for game column.
- Waves & PSN Icons changed.
- XMB CFW Settings in Network Column.
- RSOD Bypass.
DOWNLOAD: Playerkp420 4.81 Cobra 7.3.
MD5 = 0C83615D5B739F4CB7E764DBFB135232
By STLcardsWS on Nov 4, 2016 at 11:57 PM
N64 emulation coming to RetroARCH (Vita) Nightly BuildSeems RetroArch Vita will have a Nintendo 64 (n64) emulator soon and reports suggest it's running Super Mario 64 at full speed with sound already surpassing the PSP emulator in its first incarnation. There are even talks of the Dolphin EMU core right around the corner. Move over PS3 seems the PSTV is kicking your butt.
N64 emulation has long been a dream for the PS3 but with the Cell architecture porting is not an easy task without significant re-writes to an emulation geared specially for the system (ps3). However the Vita & PlayStation TV things are stacking up differently, while still a challenge it's appearing its a much more reasonable task to achieve as we witness this unfolding.Continue reading
[TUT]Mounting PS2 SingStar on PS3 using webMAN MOD mount_ps2 featureSince @aldostools was nice enough to include this feature in the official builds of webMAN MOD, here is simple guide how to use extracted SingStar PS2 backups on SingStar PS3 version using the mount_ps2 webMAN MOD command.Personally I am using the mount_ps2 command, not sure if mount.ps2 does the same now. I will update wMM this weekend, currently still have 1.43.36 installed but it should work on the latest version unless aldo removed or edited this feature again.
CCAPI Updates Out - The Latest Been Revision 6 Of Version 2.70 Enstone is back with yet another update to Control Console API. This update, as seen in previous ones released, brings compatibility to current custom firmware versions. With the releases by the developers behind Rebug's latest custom firmwares, those been 4.81.1 and 4.81.2, developer Enstone updates CCAPI bringing support to custom firmware 4.81 DEX.Continue reading
Share This Page
- 4.81 cfw
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 homebrew
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member: