Following Playerkp420 4.81 Dualboot Firmware & 4.81 Standard CEX, The developer has released his first Cobra CFW. This release contains all the feature within the standard build and also provides the Cobra v7.3 payload, which gives us various features such as background loading plugins, ISO, NetISO support and much more.
I am proud to share with you my 4.81 CFW with Cobra 7.3.Features & Patches:
This CFW has the same patches and features as my NON COBRA Release, but also has Cobra 7.3 added to it!
- All features of Cobra 7.3 added.
- LV1 & LV2 Peek&Poke
- Patch core OS Hash check core os for 4.xx // product mode always on
- LV1 to allow mapping of any memory area
- Skip all ACL Checks
- Disable System Integrity Check
- Patch Update Manager to enable QA (if qa flag already set before install, or set flag with 4.xx toggle qa app)
- Removed ECDSA
- Install Packages & App/Home
- IN GAME SCREEN SHOT
- ReactPSN ONLINE/OFFLINE, run apps unsigned & more!
- Disabled epilepsy message
- Removed and patched wait for coldboot view sleep for turbo boot to XMB.
- Remote Play & Make Remote Play SFO Flag obsolete.
- ENFORCED ORIGINAL GAMEBOOT ANIMATION.
- Disable Cinavia Protection
- Alphabetical sort for game column.
- Waves & PSN Icons changed.
- XMB CFW Settings in Network Column.
- RSOD Bypass.
DOWNLOAD: Playerkp420 4.81 Cobra 7.3.
MD5 = 0C83615D5B739F4CB7E764DBFB135232
By STLcardsWS on Nov 4, 2016 at 11:57 PM
ePSP Bubble Installer 3.1 (by CelesteBlue)Since we last checked in on this homebrew, developer CelesteBlue has made several updates to the incredibly useful ePSP Bubble Installer with the release of version 3.0 and 3.1. Which added the ability to duplicate ePSP bubbles & adds a bubble Removal functions (v3.1 actually fixes an issue with the new feature added in 3.0) & various other changes have been outlined in the logs, a very useful utility for exploiting and utilizing the psp emulator with henkaku.Continue reading
Configuration Manager v0.20 (by DeViL303): Several new additions are present in this updateEveryone like XMB mods, Right? Well we know @DeViL303 is no stranger to XMB Modding and if you did not checkout the inaugural version of Configuration Manager you can give this latest update a go as we see several new additions to the release adding confirmation dialogs for copy operations. plus a few features outlined in the changelog provided. Also if your more XMB mods be sure to view the recent work from @Berion 's as the dev pushes an unofficial update to XMB Manager Plus with the release of XMBM+ 2k17. Continue reading
Project Void v0.0.3 (by Akabane87) - Many new elements & progress in this homebrew GameFollowing the previous update to Project Void from developer Akabane87, we have seen an extensive changes that includes a vast amount of changes, making this one step (of the many) closer to a complete game and this homebrew project is really impressive as Project Void put you in a dogfight in space with your ship against the elements. This update brings alot of new elements so give this new vpk a go and also read the "Latest Update" tab for all the details of this update. Also view what is currently playable and operational within Project Void.Continue reading
Share This Page
- 4.81 cfw
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 homebrew
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- ps3 plugin
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member: