Following Playerkp420 4.81 Dualboot Firmware & 4.81 Standard CEX, The developer has released his first Cobra CFW. This release contains all the feature within the standard build and also provides the Cobra v7.3 payload, which gives us various features such as background loading plugins, ISO, NetISO support and much more.
I am proud to share with you my 4.81 CFW with Cobra 7.3.Features & Patches:
This CFW has the same patches and features as my NON COBRA Release, but also has Cobra 7.3 added to it!
- All features of Cobra 7.3 added.
- LV1 & LV2 Peek&Poke
- Patch core OS Hash check core os for 4.xx // product mode always on
- LV1 to allow mapping of any memory area
- Skip all ACL Checks
- Disable System Integrity Check
- Patch Update Manager to enable QA (if qa flag already set before install, or set flag with 4.xx toggle qa app)
- Removed ECDSA
- Install Packages & App/Home
- IN GAME SCREEN SHOT
- ReactPSN ONLINE/OFFLINE, run apps unsigned & more!
- Disabled epilepsy message
- Removed and patched wait for coldboot view sleep for turbo boot to XMB.
- Remote Play & Make Remote Play SFO Flag obsolete.
- ENFORCED ORIGINAL GAMEBOOT ANIMATION.
- Disable Cinavia Protection
- Alphabetical sort for game column.
- Waves & PSN Icons changed.
- XMB CFW Settings in Network Column.
- RSOD Bypass.
DOWNLOAD: Playerkp420 4.81 Cobra 7.3.
MD5 = 0C83615D5B739F4CB7E764DBFB135232
By STLcardsWS on Nov 4, 2016 at 11:57 PM
[Coming Soon] FB Alpha Retro Loader (Light) v1.0 [Powered by PSL1GHT]Check it out as @CaptainCPS-X has made a return to the PS3 Homebrew Community recently and the developer has some plans and a bit of a preview of an upcoming release. A new version of his popular project FBA RL (Final Burn Alpha Retro Loader). This arcade emulator is based off the PS3 version of RetroArch/Libretro, but being CaptainCPS-X is an official contributor to the Windows FBA project and also a PS3 dev there was no better person to bring the original feel of the arcade emulators to the PS3 from windows. Now the developer is deciding to ditch the Sony SDK used to create the original version and has decided to o the pslight route for various reasons outlined in the Coming Soon Announcement you can view from CaptainCPS-X below:Continue reading
NIM - PS2 Edition [Port by Theldus]Its 2017 and the PlayStation 2 community continues adding new content, that keeps the system going with new interest.This time around developer Theldus adds a port of NIM to the library of PS2 Homebrew. This simple game is all about using your math skills in strategic pursuit to avoid being the last to make a move. The dev has shared a bit of information on the title and a bit about the projects development, so give it a look as this simple port is a welcome addition to the PS2 Community. -STLcardsWSContinue reading
OpenTTD [Open Transport Tycoon Deluxe] Ported to PS VitaOpenTTD is an open port of Transport Tycoon Deluxe that clones many of the original features of the business simulation game, Now thanks to developer angguss anyone with a exploited PS Vita / PlayStation TV running 3.60 FW can checkout this Open Sourced Clone. To get this running checkout the simple but important steps that the dev has lined out in his release notes attached below -STLcardsWSContinue reading
Share This Page
- 4.81 cfw
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member: