We seen playerkp420 release a 4.81 Dualboot firmware a couple of days ago and now the developer is back with 4.81 Playerkp420 - Standard (CEX), in the past as playerkp420 was honing his craft his firmwares focused on stability rather then features. However that approached is changing as the developer is advancing his skills. While a "Standard CEX" CFW it contains some of the "add-ons" such as cinavia protection, removal of startup epilepsy message & removal 7 patched wait for coldboot view sleep, which combined gives this CFW a faster boot time compared to other CFW's. Original Gamboot Animation has been enforced, XMB CFW settings Mod has been added and various features has been placed in this new CFW from Playerkp420/
Here is my Standard NON Cobra 4.81 CFW, that I made from scratch from OFW 4.81.
I have tested on my CECH-2501A and my CECHA01.
Features & Patches of 4.81 Playerkp420 (Standard):
- LV1 & LV2 Peek&Poke
- Patch core OS Hash check core os for 4.xx // product mode always on to prevent brick from downgraded and not dehashed
- LV1 to allow mapping of any memory area
- Skip all ACL Checks
- Disable System Integrity Check
- Patch Update Manager to enable QA (if qa flag already set before install, or set flag with 4.xx toggle qa app)
- Removed ECDSA
- Install Packages & App/Home
- [n Game Screenshot
- ReactPSN ONLINE/OFFLINE, run apps unsigned & more!
- Disabled epilepsy message
- Removed and patched wait for coldboot view sleep for turbo boot to XMB.
- Remote Play & Make Remote Play SFO Flag obsolete.
- Enforced Original Gameboot Animation.
- Disable Cinavia Protection
- Alphabetical sort for game column.
- Waves & PSN Icons changed.
- XMB CFW Settings in Network Column. (Rebug Settings options do not work obviously)
- RSOD Bypass.
- Can play games that require up to 4.81 keys.
- Can be installed over any CFW, or OFW 3.55 and lower
ONLY IF NOR/NAND flash has been patched with a hardware flasher.Multiman v4.80.00 works to play PS3 backups in folder format. Make sure BD-Emulator is enabled. If disabled enable it and reboot PS3.
DOWNLOAD: PLAYERKP420 4.81 CFW
MD5 = 18D77D7B075A5C73BB97839F79079768
By STLcardsWS on Nov 5, 2016 at 1:01 AM
PS3 PRO MOD - Give your XMB a new look with these mods by LuanTelesHere is a cool mod for 4.81 PS3 Custom Firmware user's as psx-place memeber LuanTeles has put together and released a suite of XMB modifications that he has dubbed the PS3 PRO MOD. This collections contains he PS3 PRO coldboot & gameboot, new boot & xmb sounds, New Custom Icons & new xmb wave , Checkout the video preview and see the included release post for additional details-STLcardsWSContinue reading
Adrenaline 5.1 Update Now LiveSeems developer TheFl0w has been busy yet again but this time with his eCFW (Adrenaline) for the PS Vita pushing the latest 5.1 and remember if you already have it installed you can simply update from the xmb using the built in function by Sony. Here is the change-log with all the changes outlined in v5.1.Continue reading
ArkFast v2.2 - gdljjrod announces new functions in this update.gdljjrod has released version 2.2 of the PS Vita / PlayStation TV utility called ArkFast. This HENkaku homebrew (vpk) created with OneLua will easily install ARK-2 for the firmware's internal PSP emulator on HENkaku exploit (for firmware 3.60). With this update the developers now give the ability to clone any PSP Game and new pboot.pbp checks that provides a couple of new features as defined in the included change log provided.Continue reading
Share This Page
- 4.81 cfw
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 homebrew
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member: