We seen playerkp420 release a 4.81 Dualboot firmware a couple of days ago and now the developer is back with 4.81 Playerkp420 - Standard (CEX), in the past as playerkp420 was honing his craft his firmwares focused on stability rather then features. However that approached is changing as the developer is advancing his skills. While a "Standard CEX" CFW it contains some of the "add-ons" such as cinavia protection, removal of startup epilepsy message & removal 7 patched wait for coldboot view sleep, which combined gives this CFW a faster boot time compared to other CFW's. Original Gamboot Animation has been enforced, XMB CFW settings Mod has been added and various features has been placed in this new CFW from Playerkp420/
Here is my Standard NON Cobra 4.81 CFW, that I made from scratch from OFW 4.81.
I have tested on my CECH-2501A and my CECHA01.
Features & Patches of 4.81 Playerkp420 (Standard):
- LV1 & LV2 Peek&Poke
- Patch core OS Hash check core os for 4.xx // product mode always on to prevent brick from downgraded and not dehashed
- LV1 to allow mapping of any memory area
- Skip all ACL Checks
- Disable System Integrity Check
- Patch Update Manager to enable QA (if qa flag already set before install, or set flag with 4.xx toggle qa app)
- Removed ECDSA
- Install Packages & App/Home
- [n Game Screenshot
- ReactPSN ONLINE/OFFLINE, run apps unsigned & more!
- Disabled epilepsy message
- Removed and patched wait for coldboot view sleep for turbo boot to XMB.
- Remote Play & Make Remote Play SFO Flag obsolete.
- Enforced Original Gameboot Animation.
- Disable Cinavia Protection
- Alphabetical sort for game column.
- Waves & PSN Icons changed.
- XMB CFW Settings in Network Column. (Rebug Settings options do not work obviously)
- RSOD Bypass.
- Can play games that require up to 4.81 keys.
- Can be installed over any CFW, or OFW 3.55 and lower
ONLY IF NOR/NAND flash has been patched with a hardware flasher.Multiman v4.80.00 works to play PS3 backups in folder format. Make sure BD-Emulator is enabled. If disabled enable it and reboot PS3.
DOWNLOAD: PLAYERKP420 4.81 CFW
MD5 = 18D77D7B075A5C73BB97839F79079768
By STLcardsWS on Nov 5, 2016 at 1:01 AM
PS2 HDD Checker v0.941 - by SP193PS2 developer @sp193 who is one of the driving forces behind PS2 development and responsible for many contributions in the PS2 community, now has an update to one of the devs popular utility for the PlayStation 2. PS2 HDD Checker v0.941 has been made available on the projects official page, Test the health of your PS2 HDD with this easy to use utility from SP193's collection.
XMBPD (Homebrew Store) & webMAN LaunchPad (Addon for wMM) XMB Mods Updated by DeViL303Recently we have seen updates for couple of XMB Mods from @DeViL303, the first update was to XMBPD (XMB Package Downloader), this the XMB mod that adds an integrated Homebrew Store directly into the XMB, with lots of content and additional features such as installing pkgs on the fly. Then the optional addon for webMAN MOD, the webMAN Launchpad gives user's an alternative way of loading games from the XMB. There is no better way then to just give the video demos a look that is provided for these mods, along with all details of these recent updates.Continue reading
SINGULARITY RTM (Real Time Modding) TOOL (v 1.00) by Grim DoeGame Mod developer @Grim Doe who you know from various game mods such as some os his famous ones done in Mortal Kombat 9 over the years. but the dev is back with a RTM (Real Time Modding) Tool for Sigularity. View all the features and what this tool can offer in the details provided by Grim Doe
Share This Page
- 4.81 cfw
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 homebrew
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member:
- Luan Barros