We seen playerkp420 release a 4.81 Dualboot firmware a couple of days ago and now the developer is back with 4.81 Playerkp420 - Standard (CEX), in the past as playerkp420 was honing his craft his firmwares focused on stability rather then features. However that approached is changing as the developer is advancing his skills. While a "Standard CEX" CFW it contains some of the "add-ons" such as cinavia protection, removal of startup epilepsy message & removal 7 patched wait for coldboot view sleep, which combined gives this CFW a faster boot time compared to other CFW's. Original Gamboot Animation has been enforced, XMB CFW settings Mod has been added and various features has been placed in this new CFW from Playerkp420/
Here is my Standard NON Cobra 4.81 CFW, that I made from scratch from OFW 4.81.
I have tested on my CECH-2501A and my CECHA01.
Features & Patches of 4.81 Playerkp420 (Standard):
- LV1 & LV2 Peek&Poke
- Patch core OS Hash check core os for 4.xx // product mode always on to prevent brick from downgraded and not dehashed
- LV1 to allow mapping of any memory area
- Skip all ACL Checks
- Disable System Integrity Check
- Patch Update Manager to enable QA (if qa flag already set before install, or set flag with 4.xx toggle qa app)
- Removed ECDSA
- Install Packages & App/Home
- [n Game Screenshot
- ReactPSN ONLINE/OFFLINE, run apps unsigned & more!
- Disabled epilepsy message
- Removed and patched wait for coldboot view sleep for turbo boot to XMB.
- Remote Play & Make Remote Play SFO Flag obsolete.
- Enforced Original Gameboot Animation.
- Disable Cinavia Protection
- Alphabetical sort for game column.
- Waves & PSN Icons changed.
- XMB CFW Settings in Network Column. (Rebug Settings options do not work obviously)
- RSOD Bypass.
- Can play games that require up to 4.81 keys.
- Can be installed over any CFW, or OFW 3.55 and lower
ONLY IF NOR/NAND flash has been patched with a hardware flasher.Multiman v4.80.00 works to play PS3 backups in folder format. Make sure BD-Emulator is enabled. If disabled enable it and reboot PS3.
DOWNLOAD: PLAYERKP420 4.81 CFW
MD5 = 18D77D7B075A5C73BB97839F79079768
By STLcardsWS on Nov 5, 2016 at 1:01 AM
Ps3Xploit - Now Install CFW from 4.82 OFW: NOR/NAND Software Flash Writer + NOR Dumper ReleasedThere has been alot of development going on around the PS3 since the discoveries of the PS3Xploit (webkit exploit) on 4.81 OFW, first we seen the IDPS dumper (4.81/2 OFW) released with some big news & hope to come along with it, like a Flash Writer (downgrader) for OFW, so if you have been reluctant to buy a Hardware Flasher such as the E3 Flasher and bust open your PS3, but have been wanting to get your PS3 FAT(PHAT) Console and your Downgradable PS3 SLIM Models (up to & including 25xx models with minimum installable version <= 3.56) on Custom Firmware, then here is your chance with a 100% SOFTWARE SOLUTION thanks to the work of PS3Xploit Team ( @bguerville, @esc0rtd3w & W) along with contributions from new team member @habib to help expedite this release. Essentially what this Software Solution does is write a patch to the CoreOS (on NOR/NAND Chip) and when the PS3 Console is then rebooted you can install a Custom Firmware directly, So downgrading back to 3.55 is not required in the process, rather "Direct OFW to CFW patching" is done to allow for Custom Firmware Installation.Continue reading
SEN Enabler v6.0.5 [BETA v3] - 4.82 CFW Support & moreImprovements v6.0.5 [BETA v3]
- Added spoof to 4.82
- Added support for CFWs 4.82 CEX/DEX
- Added Cobra support for CFW 4.82 CEX (There is no DEX atm)
- Added custom CFW mode for Ferrox 4.82 [COBRA]
I'm so sorry for going so slow but i don't have my PS3 alive atm, if you see something wrong please let me know, and sorry againContinue reading
PSV VSH Menu v1.1 [taiHen] by Joel16Developer Joel16 has dropped off a gift to the Vita community as v1.1 of PSV VSH Menu has been released. A bit of customization is introduced in v1.1 New "Launch Program" feature also has been added, these are just a couple of the changes that are listed in the entire changelog, Full details of the update for this progressing VSH menu can be seen in the details provided by the dev.
Share This Page
Latest: esc0rtd3w, Nov 24, 2017 at 4:21 AM
Latest: Antybiotyck, Nov 24, 2017 at 2:52 AM
Latest: 1986panzi1986, Nov 24, 2017 at 12:02 AM
Latest: pinky, Nov 23, 2017 at 9:20 PM
Latest: Dikara, Nov 23, 2017 at 8:35 PM
Latest: pinky, Nov 23, 2017 at 5:01 PM
Latest: Redirr, Nov 23, 2017 at 4:46 PM
Latest: Zerious, Nov 23, 2017 at 3:23 PM
Latest: HWNJ, Nov 23, 2017 at 1:58 PM
- 4.81 cfw
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member:
ALL OpenBOR OPL ready ISOs -Neill Corlett