PS3 4.82 CFW FERROX STANDARD EDITION from Alexander (v1.00)

Discussion in 'PS3 News' started by dodero4, Nov 17, 2017.

By dodero4 on Nov 17, 2017 at 11:56 AM
  1. 37
    dodero4

dodero4 Member

PS3 Firmware update 4.82 hit the other day , which was suspected to close the PS3Xploit,, however it seems a future update will be patching that exploit as 4.82 was a planned update by Sony and did not address the PS3Xploit quite yet, but we expect that to come soon. However for you exciting CFW user's it that time as we wait and see which CFWs and APPs will be updated. While its good to see CFW released, its not advised to jump on those CFW until various apps like manager's and other utilities are updated as well. We have a 4.82 Custom Firmware / Homebrew / Tool thread for all those releases as they become live. Not all apps / Tools. / Homebrew need updates but depending on what resources they use of the system will dictate if said homebrew needs updates. usually its manager's and utilities and also the CFW , First up we have a NEW Standard CFW release by a familiar name developer @Alexander with his FERROX brand of CFW.. Checkout all the details of this CFW release; 4.82 CFW FERROX STANDARD EDITION from Alexander. If you have any issue's/ suggestions / Feedback then drop @Alexander a line in the comments below as the developer is an active patron at psx-place and also his home site CyberModding.it

-STLcardsWS​

ferrox2017.png

To INSTALL THIS CFW YOU MUST HAVE CFW ALREADY OR A PS3 on OFW 3.55

• 4.82 CFW: FERROX: - Standard CEX (by Alexander)
      • Built from base of 4.82 OFW
      • Can be installed from every CEX CFW and 3.55 OFW
      • QA Flags enabled if already enabled, so there is the possibility to Downgrade to every Fw version
      • ReactPSN Compatibility
      • RSOD Screen Bypass
      • App_home/PS3_GAME
      • XMB In-Game Screenshot
      • Remote Play Compatibility
      • Install Package Files
      • LV1: Patched to remove PS2 LV2 Protection
      • LV1: Patched coreOS Hash Check to prevent Brick non non-Dehashed consoles
      • LV1: Peek & Poke
      • LV2: Peek & Poke
      • Disabled Epilepsy message
      • CINAVIA completely Disabled

DOWNLOAD : 4.82 FERROX Standard Edition: CLICK HERE!!!

MD5: c504f8ad56a3fc4d27b1f9101b873554
    Release Source: Cybermodding.it
    (thanks to @dodero4 for the alert)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2017

Comments

Discussion in 'PS3 News' started by dodero4, Nov 17, 2017.

1. bitsbubba
      bitsbubba
      I would have said Rebug if we weren't in the FERROX thread as Rebug is my CFW of choice, but the FERROX CFW I suggested would have worked also as I just installed it and it has Package Manager also