Seems developer TheFl0w has been busy yet again but this time with his eCFW (Adrenaline) for the PS Vita pushing the latest 5.1 and remember if you already have it installed you can simply update from the xmb using the built in function by Sony. Here is the change-log with all the changes outlined in v5.1.
- Added ability to skip adrenaline boot logo.
- Added message for original filter.
- Fixed bug where payloadex was not updated and caused some bugs.
- Fixed '20000006' bug on PS TV. Network update will work on PS TV in the future.
- Changed CPU clock back to 333 MHz.- Changelog v5 -
- Added 'Hide DLC's in game menu' functionality.
- Readded 'Original' graphics filtering, since PS1 games have got framedrops using custom filters.
- Fixed corrupted icons bug that was introduced in the previous update.
- Fixed bug where the framebuffer was corrupted after loading savestate.
- Adrenaline icon is now hidden in game menu.
- Changelog v4.2 -
- Added support for ISO sorting using 'Game Categories Lite' plugin.
- Fixed compatiblity with 'Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep' english patch.
- Changelog v4.1 -
- Fixed bug where holding R trigger while launching Adrenaline didn't open the recovery menu.
- Fixed msfs truncation bug that caused savedata corruption for Little Big Planet and maybe other games.
- Fixed wrong scale of PS1 games on PS TV.
- Changelog v4 -
- Added custom graphics filtering support for PS1 games.
- Added screen mode adjustment for PS1 games. If you're using this feature on a PS Vita, select 'Original' screen mode in the
offical settings, then apply the custom screen mode. On the other hand, if you want to the screen mode of the official settings,
select 'Original' screen mode in Adrenaline settings. On a PS TV this will finally allow you to play your games in fullscreen.
- Added screenshot support in PS1 games.
- Added network update feature for future updates.
- Fixed a bug in msfs driver that caused weird behaviour in XMB after resuming from standby.
- Removed 'Official' graphics filtering in order to support the features mentioned above.
- Changelog v3.1 -
- Added support for cwcheat in PS1 games.
- Fixed sound problems after exiting a PS1 game.
- Fixed 'Please wait...' bug in some games.
- Fixed problem where mounting ur0: as USB device would cause problems in livearea.
- Changelog v3 fix -
- Fixed bug where 'Cannot find application' would show up instead of returning to livearea.
- Fixed bug where you couldn't access the Adrenaline Menu after enabling/disabling wifi.
- Changelog v3 -
- Added ability to launch PS1 games from XMB and play them with full sound.
- Added ability to save and load states using the 'States' tab in the Adrenaline menu.
- Added possiblity to connect USB in XMB and added 'Toggle USB' option to recovery menu.
- Added ability to return to livearea by double tapping the PS button.
- Added Adrenaline startup image designed by Freakler.
- Added option to force high memory layout. For 'The Elder Scrolls Travels: Oblivion' Demo.
- Added option to execute 'BOOT.BIN' in UMD/ISO. For 'Saints Row: Undercover' Demo.
- Added correct enter and cancel buttons assignment.
- Fixed volatile memory allocation bug that made 'Star Wars: The Force Unleashed',
'Tony Hawk's Project 8' and maybe more games crashing.
- Fixed bug that was introduced in v2 which caused some games to crashed at PMF sequences.
- Fixed NoDrm engine bug where fan translated games couldn't load PGD decrypted files.
- Fixed msfs directory filter bug that caused some games not to recognize savedatas.
- Fixed compatiblity of base games, any game should now be able to use Adrenaline to the fullest.
- Changelog v2 -
- Added 64MB RAM support for homebrews.
- Added ability to use the 'ur0:' partition as Memory Stick.
- Added Advanced AA filter (disable 'Smooth Graphics' for that filter).
- Added ability to change smooth graphics (GPU internal bilinear filter).
- Added ability to change screen size (2.0x, 1.75x, 1.5x, 1.25x, 1.0x).
- Fixed sound issue in 'MotorStorm' and some other games.
- Fixed bug where 'ms0:/MUSIC' and 'ms0:/PICTURE' were not found in XMB.
- Fixed bug where changing options in the official settings menu didn't have any effect.
What is Adrenaline?
- Adrenaline is a software that modifies the official PSP Emulator using taiHEN CFW framework to make it run a PSP 6.61 custom firmware. Thanks to the power of taiHEN, Adrenaline can inject custom code into the IPL which allows unsigned code to run at boottime.
- IMPORTANT NOTE -
- For 6.61 Adrenaline-2 or higher, you must put Adrenaline files to 'ux0:adrenaline' instead of 'ux0:pspemu/adrenaline
- Network update -1) Choose 'System Update' in XMB, then click 'Update via Internet'.
For 6.61 Adrenaline-4 or higher, you can use the 'System Update' in the XMB to update Adrenaline to the latest version.
2) If a connection name does already exist, skip to 5).
3) Otherwise select '[New Connection]', then 'Enter Manually', press RIGHT three times until you need to enter a connection name.
4) Type any connection name and press RIGHT two times. You'll now see the message 'Press the X/O button to save settings'.
5) Press X/O on any connection name.
6) Follow the instructions to update Adrenaline.
- How to install Adrenaline -
- Install any PSP game/demo onto your PS Vita (compatiblity for PS1 games as bubble will be added in the future).
- Shutdown your PS Vita and visit http://beta.henkaku.xyz/.
- Launch molecularShell, press START and set 'Enable unsafe homebrews' to 'On'.
- Reboot your PS Vita and then install VitaShell from molecularShell (https://github.com/TheOfficialFloW/VitaShell/releases).
- In VitaShell open FTP by pressing SELECT and copy the 'adrenaline' folder from the archive and paste it at 'ux0:'.
- Download the 6.61 EBOOT.PBP (for 1000/2000/3000) from the Sony server (google it) and paste it at 'ux0:adrenaline/661.PBP'.
- Copy 'ux0:tai/config.txt' to your PC and add the following lines:*KERNEL
Example of config.txt:
# You must reboot for changes to take place.Note that you replace TITLEID by the titleid of your PSP game (the name of the folder where EBOOT.PBP is).
# main is a special titleid for SceShell
# this is for modifying the version string
- Reboot your device and revisit the page I have mentioned above.
- Launch the game for which you have added the plugin's line to config.txt.
- Follow the instructions on screen.
- About right analog stick in games -
- GTA LCS/VCS: https://github.com/TheOfficialFloW/GTA_Remastered
- Splinter Cell: https://github.com/TheOfficialFloW/SplinterCellRemastered
- Tomb Raider: https://github.com/TheOfficialFloW/TombRaiderRemastered
- Resistance: https://github.com/TheOfficialFloW/ResistanceRemastered
Some are having issues with the updater this is one reason why it's been updated. Yo can use the devs latest plugin to download via the system's browser if you have that installed as well.
Source & Direct Download: https://github.com/TheOfficialFloW/Adrenaline/releases
PS VITA / PS TV Adrenaline 5.1 Update Now Live
By atreyu187 on Jun 21, 2017 at 11:27 PM
Adrenaline Bubble Manager v3.05 [by ONElua Team] - Adrenaline v6 & AdrBubbleBooter Support AddedThis handy utility we know as AdrenalineBubbleManager from the ONElua team has added support to the recent update to Adrenaline v6 & also the AdrBubbleBoot plugin recently released by LMAN (Leecherman). If your are new to this utility it allows for your own creativity with personalized bubbles for your PSP Content on the LiveArea. Checkout all the details in this latest release of v3.05 for complete changes:Continue reading
Vitashell 1.63 by TheFloW (+ Changelog to upcoming v1.7)Seems developer TheFl0w has pushed a new update v1.63.The new update adds ability to export video files,added support for PSVSD uma0: mounting and fixed bug where the right analog stick was simulated when the headphone was plugged in.(Update) Seems like a v1.7 could be released soon as well, see kozarovv post here (link) for a look of those upcoming changes as wellContinue reading
Vita Pong v1.10 [by NamelessGhoul0] - Audio / Score / Controller Improvements with new updateThe game that arguably started the gaming craze PONG has now an improved version for the Vita Platform, as developer NamelessGhoul0 unleashes Pong v1.10. We know this game is about as simple comes and we have seen so many ports but can't be denied the playability of this classic is still there. No doubt one the best competitive games of all time, simple but quite effective. This version includes new improvements and fixes to audio within the game, Analog Stick Support as well as Score improvements are some of the changes included in v1.10.Continue reading
Share This Page
- 4.81 cfw
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member:
- kabge ojeti