Seems developer TheFl0w has been busy yet again but this time with his eCFW (Adrenaline) for the PS Vita pushing the latest 5.1 and remember if you already have it installed you can simply update from the xmb using the built in function by Sony. Here is the change-log with all the changes outlined in v5.1.
- Added ability to skip adrenaline boot logo.
- Added message for original filter.
- Fixed bug where payloadex was not updated and caused some bugs.
- Fixed '20000006' bug on PS TV. Network update will work on PS TV in the future.
- Changed CPU clock back to 333 MHz.- Changelog v5 -
- Added 'Hide DLC's in game menu' functionality.
- Readded 'Original' graphics filtering, since PS1 games have got framedrops using custom filters.
- Fixed corrupted icons bug that was introduced in the previous update.
- Fixed bug where the framebuffer was corrupted after loading savestate.
- Adrenaline icon is now hidden in game menu.
- Changelog v4.2 -
- Added support for ISO sorting using 'Game Categories Lite' plugin.
- Fixed compatiblity with 'Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep' english patch.
- Changelog v4.1 -
- Fixed bug where holding R trigger while launching Adrenaline didn't open the recovery menu.
- Fixed msfs truncation bug that caused savedata corruption for Little Big Planet and maybe other games.
- Fixed wrong scale of PS1 games on PS TV.
- Changelog v4 -
- Added custom graphics filtering support for PS1 games.
- Added screen mode adjustment for PS1 games. If you're using this feature on a PS Vita, select 'Original' screen mode in the
offical settings, then apply the custom screen mode. On the other hand, if you want to the screen mode of the official settings,
select 'Original' screen mode in Adrenaline settings. On a PS TV this will finally allow you to play your games in fullscreen.
- Added screenshot support in PS1 games.
- Added network update feature for future updates.
- Fixed a bug in msfs driver that caused weird behaviour in XMB after resuming from standby.
- Removed 'Official' graphics filtering in order to support the features mentioned above.
- Changelog v3.1 -
- Added support for cwcheat in PS1 games.
- Fixed sound problems after exiting a PS1 game.
- Fixed 'Please wait...' bug in some games.
- Fixed problem where mounting ur0: as USB device would cause problems in livearea.
- Changelog v3 fix -
- Fixed bug where 'Cannot find application' would show up instead of returning to livearea.
- Fixed bug where you couldn't access the Adrenaline Menu after enabling/disabling wifi.
- Changelog v3 -
- Added ability to launch PS1 games from XMB and play them with full sound.
- Added ability to save and load states using the 'States' tab in the Adrenaline menu.
- Added possiblity to connect USB in XMB and added 'Toggle USB' option to recovery menu.
- Added ability to return to livearea by double tapping the PS button.
- Added Adrenaline startup image designed by Freakler.
- Added option to force high memory layout. For 'The Elder Scrolls Travels: Oblivion' Demo.
- Added option to execute 'BOOT.BIN' in UMD/ISO. For 'Saints Row: Undercover' Demo.
- Added correct enter and cancel buttons assignment.
- Fixed volatile memory allocation bug that made 'Star Wars: The Force Unleashed',
'Tony Hawk's Project 8' and maybe more games crashing.
- Fixed bug that was introduced in v2 which caused some games to crashed at PMF sequences.
- Fixed NoDrm engine bug where fan translated games couldn't load PGD decrypted files.
- Fixed msfs directory filter bug that caused some games not to recognize savedatas.
- Fixed compatiblity of base games, any game should now be able to use Adrenaline to the fullest.
- Changelog v2 -
- Added 64MB RAM support for homebrews.
- Added ability to use the 'ur0:' partition as Memory Stick.
- Added Advanced AA filter (disable 'Smooth Graphics' for that filter).
- Added ability to change smooth graphics (GPU internal bilinear filter).
- Added ability to change screen size (2.0x, 1.75x, 1.5x, 1.25x, 1.0x).
- Fixed sound issue in 'MotorStorm' and some other games.
- Fixed bug where 'ms0:/MUSIC' and 'ms0:/PICTURE' were not found in XMB.
- Fixed bug where changing options in the official settings menu didn't have any effect.
What is Adrenaline?
- Adrenaline is a software that modifies the official PSP Emulator using taiHEN CFW framework to make it run a PSP 6.61 custom firmware. Thanks to the power of taiHEN, Adrenaline can inject custom code into the IPL which allows unsigned code to run at boottime.
- IMPORTANT NOTE -
- For 6.61 Adrenaline-2 or higher, you must put Adrenaline files to 'ux0:adrenaline' instead of 'ux0:pspemu/adrenaline
- Network update -1) Choose 'System Update' in XMB, then click 'Update via Internet'.
For 6.61 Adrenaline-4 or higher, you can use the 'System Update' in the XMB to update Adrenaline to the latest version.
2) If a connection name does already exist, skip to 5).
3) Otherwise select '[New Connection]', then 'Enter Manually', press RIGHT three times until you need to enter a connection name.
4) Type any connection name and press RIGHT two times. You'll now see the message 'Press the X/O button to save settings'.
5) Press X/O on any connection name.
6) Follow the instructions to update Adrenaline.
- How to install Adrenaline -
- Install any PSP game/demo onto your PS Vita (compatiblity for PS1 games as bubble will be added in the future).
- Shutdown your PS Vita and visit http://beta.henkaku.xyz/.
- Launch molecularShell, press START and set 'Enable unsafe homebrews' to 'On'.
- Reboot your PS Vita and then install VitaShell from molecularShell (https://github.com/TheOfficialFloW/VitaShell/releases).
- In VitaShell open FTP by pressing SELECT and copy the 'adrenaline' folder from the archive and paste it at 'ux0:'.
- Download the 6.61 EBOOT.PBP (for 1000/2000/3000) from the Sony server (google it) and paste it at 'ux0:adrenaline/661.PBP'.
- Copy 'ux0:tai/config.txt' to your PC and add the following lines:*KERNEL
Example of config.txt:
# You must reboot for changes to take place.Note that you replace TITLEID by the titleid of your PSP game (the name of the folder where EBOOT.PBP is).
# main is a special titleid for SceShell
# this is for modifying the version string
- Reboot your device and revisit the page I have mentioned above.
- Launch the game for which you have added the plugin's line to config.txt.
- Follow the instructions on screen.
- About right analog stick in games -
- GTA LCS/VCS: https://github.com/TheOfficialFloW/GTA_Remastered
- Splinter Cell: https://github.com/TheOfficialFloW/SplinterCellRemastered
- Tomb Raider: https://github.com/TheOfficialFloW/TombRaiderRemastered
- Resistance: https://github.com/TheOfficialFloW/ResistanceRemastered
Some are having issues with the updater this is one reason why it's been updated. Yo can use the devs latest plugin to download via the system's browser if you have that installed as well.
Source & Direct Download: https://github.com/TheOfficialFloW/Adrenaline/releases
PS VITA / PS TV Adrenaline 5.1 Update Now Live
By atreyu187 on Jun 21, 2017 at 11:27 PM
Mira Project v1.0 - Developer's Release from #TeamOrbisWoW the PS4 Scene is exploding with alot of hard work from many developer's coming together in the scene. the other day TeamOrbis unveiled a preview of Mira Project (CFW Abilities w/ MiraCFW) for the PS4, now the team has made available a Beta version for Developer's. I would caution installing this if your are worried about a potential errors as this is not quite ready for mass adoption yet and missing some aspects that will appear in later releases. The team just recently published a roadmap (seen below) for the upcoming releases and what those updates will provide, lets be honest here its looks very exciting and promising as these developer's are really coming together for some amazing progress on the PS4. @Roxanne covered many aspects of this project already in her preview >> Meet "The Mira Project" - a (kind-of) CFW for your PS4 by #TeamOrbis from the other day so check that out for additional details and then checkout the latest details / release found below from the OpenOrbis Team..Continue reading
Meet "The Mira Project" - a (kind-of) CFW for your PS4 by #TeamOrbisWith the latest achievements regarding Kernel Exploits and other useful things for both System Firmware 5.05 and System Firmware 5.53 together with the older exploits like for System Firmware 4.55 or even for System Firmware 1.76 - you have probably already recognized that compared to the PS3 - a lot of have changed for the PS4 when you wanted to play your backups or to install some Homebrew. Instead of installing a Custom Made Firmware (CFW) from a USB-Device, you will use a bug in the Original System Software (OFW) itself to allow such mentioned things. This method isn't that bad but further investigations from the System itself is very limited compared to a CFW like for the PS3, where you had full access and control about your console by doing things whatever you wanted to do. But this could now change for the PS4 with the interesting Project behind #TeamOrbis called "The Mira Project".Continue reading
Kernel Exploit for FW 5.53 sneak-peek by @MathieulhRemember when we talked about that the PS4 is still in search of it's full potential and that the Developers are still hard-working with Exploits and other cool stuff for newer System Firmwares - like @SpecterDev does with System Firmware 5.05 - then you shouldn't be suprised that other great Developers like @Mathieulh are also using their research for exploiting even newer System Firmwares - as he showed it with his little "sneak-peek" for System Firmware 5.53. This would mean that the lastest System Firmware from Sony would be exploitable and Homebrew would be possible - by the current state of reading.Continue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member:
A simple upgrade for the official shell