PS VITA / PS TV Adrenaline EasyInstaller Updated v1.04 ads PSP Bubble Maker & Fixes ID.DAT Issues

Discussion in 'PS Vita News' started by atreyu187, Feb 13, 2017.

By atreyu187 on Feb 13, 2017 at 3:18 PM
  1. 3,822
    atreyu187

atreyu187 PSTV Fanboy Extraordinaire Moderator Developer

Lead Veterinary Tech
    2017-02-13-152259.jpg
    So it seems the dev behind EasyInstaller has been updating his project that recently went open source. This time around he has fixed the issue some users had with the ID.DAT as well as adding some other features as well. He implemented CelesteBlue's ePSP Base Game Bubble Creator. Just one less app we need to install but needs to be noted as without his work this would not be in this app at least not in this update. So big props to all open source developers.​

You can rebuild your database or update from within the app now. And last update we saw a downloader for the 6.61 PSP update file. Well now we have an option to delete the file as well for those suffering from memory issues. Quiet a bit was added during this update so I snapped some screen shots for you all. As they say a pictures says a thousand words. I will let them speak for me and the application. I hope you all enjoy!!!

• added PSP names in selection menu
      • changed method to update database (addressed to bugs reported)
      • added another safety dialog before actually installing Adrenaline
      • added option to install a small basegame (thx to CeleseteBlue for the files)
      • added option to delete adrenaline flash files
      • added option to delete 661 Update file
      • bugs fixed

Downloads & Source Code: Source Code and VPK @Github

News Source: @Freakler94 via Twitter

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2017
    STLcardsWS, TOM1211, WTF-IGO and 3 others like this.

Comments

Discussion in 'PS Vita News' started by atreyu187, Feb 13, 2017.

1. barelynotlegal
      barelynotlegal
      Nice and thank you. Basically this lets us install/delete the PsPemu when needed. Thats a valued option. Cant wait to. Try.
      WTF-IGO and atreyu187 like this.
    2. atreyu187
      atreyu187

I am sure he will add the activation feature to this sometime soon. Hoping @Orion adds some of these nifty new features to Vitatoolbox as I haven't seen a update since v0.2
      kozarovv and WTF-IGO like this.
    3. barelynotlegal
      barelynotlegal
      just read it again, thought there was a mention of downloading the 6.61pbp and installing a base game.
      my bad.
      would be a nice feature for people with a smaller memory card running a phatty.
      (as i going to predict just not only pstv but vita slim too will have usb support) lol
    4. atreyu187
      atreyu187

It does download 6.61 PBP. It can install a base game and delete all the files once done as well. The only feature it's missing is the activation which I assume will be added once the source code is available. Till then the ePSP Base Installer by CelesteBlue will activate a system as well now without the need for a PS3 anymore or PSN
      STLcardsWS likes this.