Following the initial release of AppManager Plus , developer gdljjrod of the ONElua team has now released version 2.0 and one of the highlight features in this update a new USB Mode and other changes reside in v2.0 like VPK recognition improvements & scanning optimizations are just a few of the changes present in v2.0.
- USB mode available by pressing START in the File Explorer.
- FTP mode has been moved to the Options Submenu (pressing triangle on the File Explorer).
- Vpk scanning option has been optimized, now, when you enter this option it will do a fast search on the next paths:
- "ux0:video/", "ux0:data/", "ux0:data/vpk/", "ux0:/vpk/", "ux0:/vpks/"
- "ur0:video/", "ur0:data/", "ur0:data/vpk/", "ur0:/vpk/", "ur0:/vpks/"If no vpks files are found, it will automatically do a full search on ux0: and ur0: NOTE: The .mp4 files found will be renamed to .vpk, only if the .mp4 files really are .vpk. I the case of iso/cso files, the game will be moved to ux0:pspemu/ISO or ur0:pspemu/ISO depending on the iso/cso file origin.
""Special thanks to Wz-jk for graphic design""
- The CustomThemes option now only shows Custom Themes, because the Official Themes can not be uninstalled with this app.
- The option Install Game for installation of games from folder has been improved (this way you dont need double the space on the memory card).
PS VITA / PS TV AppManager PLUS v2.0 released
By STLcardsWS on May 18, 2017 at 9:31 PM
Adrenaline Bubble Manager v3.05 [by ONElua Team] - Adrenaline v6 & AdrBubbleBooter Support AddedThis handy utility we know as AdrenalineBubbleManager from the ONElua team has added support to the recent update to Adrenaline v6 & also the AdrBubbleBoot plugin recently released by LMAN (Leecherman). If your are new to this utility it allows for your own creativity with personalized bubbles for your PSP Content on the LiveArea. Checkout all the details in this latest release of v3.05 for complete changes:Continue reading
Vitashell 1.63 by TheFloW (+ Changelog to upcoming v1.7)Seems developer TheFl0w has pushed a new update v1.63.The new update adds ability to export video files,added support for PSVSD uma0: mounting and fixed bug where the right analog stick was simulated when the headphone was plugged in.(Update) Seems like a v1.7 could be released soon as well, see kozarovv post here (link) for a look of those upcoming changes as wellContinue reading
Vita Pong v1.10 [by NamelessGhoul0] - Audio / Score / Controller Improvements with new updateThe game that arguably started the gaming craze PONG has now an improved version for the Vita Platform, as developer NamelessGhoul0 unleashes Pong v1.10. We know this game is about as simple comes and we have seen so many ports but can't be denied the playability of this classic is still there. No doubt one the best competitive games of all time, simple but quite effective. This version includes new improvements and fixes to audio within the game, Analog Stick Support as well as Score improvements are some of the changes included in v1.10.Continue reading
Share This Page
- 4.81 cfw
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member:
- yasmin awais