Following the initial release of AppManager Plus , developer gdljjrod of the ONElua team has now released version 2.0 and one of the highlight features in this update a new USB Mode and other changes reside in v2.0 like VPK recognition improvements & scanning optimizations are just a few of the changes present in v2.0.
- USB mode available by pressing START in the File Explorer.
- FTP mode has been moved to the Options Submenu (pressing triangle on the File Explorer).
- Vpk scanning option has been optimized, now, when you enter this option it will do a fast search on the next paths:
- "ux0:video/", "ux0:data/", "ux0:data/vpk/", "ux0:/vpk/", "ux0:/vpks/"
- "ur0:video/", "ur0:data/", "ur0:data/vpk/", "ur0:/vpk/", "ur0:/vpks/"If no vpks files are found, it will automatically do a full search on ux0: and ur0: NOTE: The .mp4 files found will be renamed to .vpk, only if the .mp4 files really are .vpk. I the case of iso/cso files, the game will be moved to ux0:pspemu/ISO or ur0:pspemu/ISO depending on the iso/cso file origin.
""Special thanks to Wz-jk for graphic design""
- The CustomThemes option now only shows Custom Themes, because the Official Themes can not be uninstalled with this app.
- The option Install Game for installation of games from folder has been improved (this way you dont need double the space on the memory card).
PS VITA / PS TV AppManager PLUS v2.0 released
By STLcardsWS on May 18, 2017 at 9:31 PM
TheFlow cracks Vita Firmware 3.67 ("Will Release" but "Not Soon")TheFlow has brought some clarity on the recent updates (commits) made to VitaShell suggesting 3.67 Support, It is indeed true that 3.67 is now exploitable for the PS Vita and sibling devices the PlayStation TV (Vita TV). The dev has now confirmed on his official twitter (tweets below) that user and kernel access on Vita's 3.67 Firmware has been achieved, However, do note before you get too excited, the developer won't release till end of year, in what seems to be a move to wait out any future Vita firmware updates that may be on the horizon,. The dev has also stated (if time allows) the possibility to update HENkaku Enso to 3.65 for existing Vita user's, but in the future we might see all vita devices with a new window for exploiting .Its unclear if the recent Vita Bootloader Hack aided or had anything to with this hack but details are sure to emerge in the coming weeks and months What ya think about this announcement from TheFlow?
-STLcardsWS/ nCadeRegalContinue reading
Something good is going on in the PS Vita SceneIt appears "Something good is going on in the PS Vita Scene" says psx-place's own kozarovv, As the recent commits by xyz (team molecule member) and then TheFlow (VitaShell Creator) Github pages some rather interesting discoveries were found in those recent commits as also The_Hero (of Games&Consoles) points out about some new commits arising following the news from last week when Yifan lu (a member of Team Molecule) disclosed the new HENkaku Enso Bootloader Hack to the Vita Community. Since, it now appears there are some rather interesting developments coming to fruition in the Vita's ecosystem. Are we are likely in store for something big for the Vita Community, like 3.67 breakthroughs? It sure looks that way, currently, we are only making suggestions and concluding details from the commits across these Open Source Projects from elite vita devs. As these changes are signaling something is on the horizon. @kozarovv laid out some of the important bits of information that can be gather from those recent commits made available -STLcardsWSContinue reading
HENkaku Ensō bootloader hack for Vita [ by Team molecule]Team molecule is not done detailing information on the PS Vita / PlayStation TV / Vita TV, after the releases of HENkaku and then HENkaku Ensō Now developer Yifan Lu has detailed a write up detailing a new exploit titled HENkaku Ensō bootloader Hack, the information detailed could lift some of the restrictions hampered in the Vita's current environment. and even lead to a full blown 3.65 exploit (but that needs additional work the team is not interested in, but they hope others will be with this new info.) There is alot to read so i will let you get to the details yourself in the this well written piece by the developer, The topic we have broke up below in our tabs for easy reading, but you can also view the original format in the source link provided from Yifanlu's blog at bottom of the article.
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member: