Dismiss Notice

PSX-Place.com Announcement:

New Smiley's Added to post editor !!!
Dismiss Notice

BEWARE of IMPOSTERS, posing as the PS3Xploit Members/Team:

-PS3Xploit does NOT have a discord channel, some imposter are using one

-If the info can't be found on ps3xploit.com or psx-place.com its fake

-ZuKuTo / OFWModz is one of the fake names of these imposter's are using to represent the PS3xploit team.

PS3 [Ask] Is it possible to play undub games on HAN?

Discussion in 'PS3Xploit HAN ( PS3 3k / 4k Models)' started by ZinnrotRitter, Jul 13, 2018.

1. 3
    ZinnrotRitter

ZinnrotRitter Forum Noob

Hello, I just successfully installed HAN on my PS3 today.

I have several question. First is, is it possible to play undub games on PS3Xploit V3 HAN? such as playing game with eng sub but using jap voice? Second is, if it is possible how to do it? Lastly, Is it safe to play using my main PSN account?

Hopefully will finally got my answer here, since I have asked this kind of question in other forums but no luck till now.

2. 2,263
    aldostools

aldostools Developer Developer

The answer depends of the game. If the patch for undub requires to modify the EBOOT.BIN or any SELF file or SPRX, then you're out of luck. But if the patch only modify resource files then it may be possible to play that game on HAN.

In general it is not safe to play online with modified files (it's against EULA of SEN/PSN). Although, as far as I know, only a few games (e.g. AAA games) are really monitoring mods online. My recommendation is that play your mods offline, even if they are only translations.

Zazenora and STLcardsWS like this.