PS VITA / PS TV Brewology.com - Now Supporting PS Vita Homebrew DLs

Discussion in 'PS Vita News' started by STLcardsWS, Oct 27, 2017.

By STLcardsWS on Oct 27, 2017 at 7:47 PM
  1. 6,195
    STLcardsWS

STLcardsWS Administrator

The Homebrew Store (Brewology.com) has made a huge announcement today via website owner @monkeymaximus here at the PSX-Place forums, As brewology is now supporting PS Vita / PlayStation TV Homebrew Downloads. If you have a Jailbroken (CFW) PS3 then I am sure you have ran across brewology a time or two finding some PS3 homebrew. The website has an easy to consume layout with plenty of information and source links for additional details, While VitaDB is an excellent resource for homebrew, they do have a big hole in regards to information/Source links about the projects, so certain user's may be able to DL but not always know how to properly use various apps . Our own PSX-Place Download Sections is an advanced library and is great but it also has an issue as it lacks some needed updates (anyone interested to help us?). So hopefully brewology can be to the PS Vita what it was on the PS3, with a bit of help from the community I am sure brewology Vita will be just as great.

MonkeyMaximus (brewology owner) is looking for additional uploader's, in the past developer @aldostools and myself (@STLcardsWS) helped (Aldo much more then myself) contributed on Brewology PS3. so now brewology need a new generation for the Vita to help MonkeyMaximus, who is willing to give regular contributions for the cause? Plus if anyone has any Suggestions or Feedback to make Brewology better.??? Let @monkeymaximus know in the comments below..

vitabrewologystore.png

• brewologyvitahalf3504.png

Based on the original PS3 Homebrew Store, we’ve now added a PSVita Homebrew Store as well. If you’d like to contribute or are a developer and would like access please PM MonkeyMaximus. Also please let us know what else you’d like to see up there!

Visit it @ http://store.brewology.com/vita

Last edited: Oct 27, 2017

Comments

Discussion in 'PS Vita News' started by STLcardsWS, Oct 27, 2017.

1. Johnnie