Can not play games in multiman

Discussion in 'General PS3 Discussion' started by Patrick Denby, Nov 1, 2018.

1. 2
    Patrick Denby

Patrick Denby Forum Noob

I have searched and can not figure this out. I jailbroke my PS3 2100 model (NOR) using the ps3xploit online tool. I dumped a back up hex and flashed the latest 4.82_hex. I then installed FERROX482_101. I installed the latest version of multiman. I can backup games ( I own the dic) to my hard drive but can not play them. BD drive is enabled under settings and have checked both boxes (internal, bluray mirror) under game options. I am missing a step here. My games play fine from the Ferrox main menu, but when I jump into multiman I can not play from the disc or back up. Has anyone had the same issue and if so do you know a fix for it? Thank you for your help.

2. 2
    Patrick Denby

Patrick Denby Forum Noob

I must have missed a step. I flashed back to OFW 4.82 and followed the exploit again. All is working fine.

3. 7,422
    bguerville

bguerville Moderator Developer

FYI
    Am not sure what happened to you there but the issue you had was definitely not exploitation related. Once CFW has been installed to complete the jailbreak process, the patch applied by the Flash Writer ceases to have any effect & if following exploitation, the CFW installation succeeded, it means that no major step was omitted.
    Reinstalling OFW in order to reexploit the console should not have been necessary. In the future, stick to a simple CFW reinstall. Once on CFW, you should never have to go back to OFW really, at least not unless you wish to.. ;)