PS3 CCAPI v2.60 (Rev 7) - 4.76 CEX Support Added

Discussion in 'PS3 News' started by STLcardsWS, Oct 22, 2015.

By STLcardsWS on Oct 22, 2015 at 11:13 PM
  1. 7,910
    STLcardsWS

STLcardsWS Administrator

Control Console API or known better as simply CCAPI has been updated with 4.76 (CEX) CFW Support by developer Enstone. This update is just a firmware compatibility revision (rev. 7) to version 2.60. So expect all the same features you have been accustom to using in CCAPI but now with 4.76 CEX support. All the details [break]ss[/break] can be seen in the release details and also be sure to checkout this link for other Apps & Utilities that have received updates to support 4.76

IAd35Rs.png

Download: CCAPI v2.60 (Rev 7)

Comments

Discussion in 'PS3 News' started by STLcardsWS, Oct 22, 2015.

1. xiaoyang
      xiaoyang
      thank you very much
    2. psydefx
      psydefx
      so it now works fine with cobra enabled? i remember i got a softbrick back in an earlier version. is it best to disable webman when ccapi is installed?
    3. Joonie
      Joonie
      CCAPI 2.60 has been supporting COBRA mode. Your issue was caused by the conflict between cobra syscall8 and regular syscall8 used by CCAPI back then. (CCAPI 2.00/2.50)
    4. kozarovv
      kozarovv
      I don't know about cobra, i never used ccapi. But i know that best option for webman is to use ccapi version.
    5. psydefx
      psydefx
      thanks for the info
      Last edited: Nov 5, 2015
    6. tehrzky
      tehrzky
      what are the best uses of this? beside changing CID. (i have a psnpatch) tnx
    7. kokotonix
      kokotonix
      Many many things.
      Psnpatch is distributed with full docs where everything is fully detailed ...

Sent from nowhere Using Tapatalk
    8. kozarovv
      kozarovv
      I think you misunderstand his post, he asking what is usage of CCAPI excluding changing CID which he doing already using psnpatch.

[MENTION=1117]tehrzky[/MENTION] is kind of realtime code editor but tbh used in 99% to use cheats in game. Anyway using CCAPI you can get some info about current tasks/temperatures/infos about PS3, make some debuging, run plugins, maybe more. I never used it.
    9. kokotonix
      kokotonix
      You seem to be correct.
      I'm deeply sorry for that [emoji30]

Sent from nowhere Using Tapatalk
    10. kozarovv
      kozarovv
      No problem, you buy me PS5 when it arrive and we are even then. :p
    11. tehrzky
      tehrzky
      tnx for the explanation..

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk