Cheating

Discussion in 'Help & Support' started by Colin Tudor, Feb 13, 2018.

1. 27
    Colin Tudor

Colin Tudor New Member

What's the best method for cheating on a hacked ps3? I'm on ferox cfw. Had Armetis been updated? I've searched Google and have found cheat pkgs. Do these work? What about this blunt force save editing? Does it work? I'm not bothered about trophies etc.

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk

ChrxnicMods likes this.
  2. 6,502
    kozarovv

kozarovv Super Moderator

Home Page:
    No.
    Yes.
    Yes.
    Good, because if go online with cheats there is a big chance to get console banned.
    No idea, i never used cheats on PS3. People say that Artemis is very good, but is not updated to latest firmware.

Colin Tudor likes this.
  3. 8,320
    pinky

pinky Bitsiboo's Other Half Developer

unfortunately, this isn't like the 360. I was cheating with achievements on that system. what MS will do in that case is reset your gamer score to 0, then lock out the gpd achievements so that you can no longer get those same achievements even legitimately. neither the system nor the profile will be banned. though, you can do this without cfw. sony gives you no reason to go legit, so I think they deserve their systems hacked.

edit: MS might ban the profile if you do cheating that disrupts online play. I don't cheat with games. I only cheated with achievements because I could. lol it's kinda difficult to cheat on the 360 in this way since extracting an iso removes the security sectors which, afaik, can't be reintroduced. plus, a jtag/rgh would be banned almost instantly if you went online. ...so who knows.

I think it's messed up to ban both the account and the system. that just makes the user hate sony and not want to go legit. that's how I personally feel after both were banned for some unknown reason. sony cited piracy when I had no games on my system. I didn't even have an external hdd plugged since my old one died. the only ps3 games I had were on a drive sitting on my floor. it wasn't plugged into the system when I was banned either.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
  4. 27
    Colin Tudor

Colin Tudor New Member

I wont be playing on line, not bothered whatsoever and yeah, I love cheating :)