Current "official" word on going online (PSN) with CFW installed?

Discussion in 'PS3 Jailbreaks / CFW' started by Silk, Dec 1, 2017.

1. 6,481
    pinky

pinky Bitsiboo's Other Half Developer

I don't know what you're talking about. that update added more stability. - can't get enough of that! :-p

STLcardsWS and bitsbubba like this.
  2. 7
    NITROYUASH

NITROYUASH New Member

I just using webman hotkey [R2] + [TRAINGLE] (Wipe history and disable syscalls).

1. Mount the game (if you don't want to buy PSN/DISC game);
    2. [R2] + [TRAINGLE];
    3. Welcome to PSN.

aldostools and pinky like this.
  3. 6,481
    pinky

pinky Bitsiboo's Other Half Developer

I thought that hotkey was to psn patch while the webman mod one was r3+l3+R2. the former is easier to use though.

4. 99
    Silk

Silk Member

I'm still lost on this whole thing. I have webMan MOD installed and when I press R2 + Triangle, absolutely nothing happens. What should happen?

I still frankly can't even figure out how to properly launch wMMOD. When I select it, the console restarts and I'm back to XMB. When I hold down Select and click it (to launch "Full" version), again just restarts and I'm back at XMB. I see no difference at all, but I have no idea what I'm looking for.

How can I actually tell that I am "safe" to go on PSN? I'm still totally afraid to sign into PSN at all since I have all these things installed, but no way to tell if they're doing anything.

5. 261
    LuanTeles

LuanTeles Member

I didnt mode games, nor play online., so one day i missed being logged in in the psn, i've been already banned, i changed my idps and got online,....... only mounting games and play offiline mode, i got banned after about 2 mounths using my main account LOL.

i didnt care that much , because throphies and friends are easily transfered between account to account, my i lost my User name , i never got over this =(

6. 3,130
    bitsbubba

bitsbubba Super Moderator / Developer Super Moderator Developer

Homicidal Super Moderator
    Home Page:
    when you install webMAN MOD hold down L1 and hit X, keep holding L1 until the controller turns off. When XMB restarts you should have webMAN MOD Full installed. Quick check would be to hold select for the vsh menu or hold start for the sLaunch menu. Nmside the webMAN Games folder you'll find webMAN Setup, inside that PS3 webMAN [Setup] select that and make sure the particular button combo you want to use is enabled by clicking on XMB/In-Game PAD SHORTCUTS to open the menu to select. If it is then all should be working for you

7. 99
    Silk

Silk Member

When I hold down L1 and hit X on wMMOD, I see no difference when I get back to the XMB. I always have the vsh menu when I hold down select. Have never held down start though.

8. 3,130
    bitsbubba

bitsbubba Super Moderator / Developer Super Moderator Developer

Homicidal Super Moderator
    Home Page:
    Well then you should be able to hold down :but r2: and press :but tri: until you see "Removal History files & CFW Syscalls in progress" immediately followed by "History files & CFW Syscalls deleted OK!"