Here is a new utility that runs on your HENkaku exploited devices (vita/pstv) as developer Redsquirrel87.has released Custom Theme Manager. A vpk that will install and give you a great utility for installing and managing your LiveArena themes. Currently there is 185 custom themes that can be downloaded and installed. The release is the latest in the GekiHEN contest and comes packed with tons of functionality. See all the features in this introductory release of Custom Theme Manager.
Custom Theme Manager
Custom Themes Manager is a simple application for PlayStation Vita that allows you, as the name implies, to fully manage your Custom Themes directly from the console. The user can browse, view, download and install Custom Themes from the online repository of psv.altervista.org on his PSVita directly from the same application, without the need to use the Internet Browser, external apps or mods to the database or to connect the console to a PC. This application also includes a function to completely uninstall any Custom Theme you don't like anymore so as to free up space for new themes, again without the need of a PC or having to format the whole Memory Card. Included also an useful feature to create and restore (in case you need) a backup of your own database (app.db file). Finally, the application also includes a handy function to reboot your PSVita, saving you the trouble to manually shutdown and restart it, useful to correctly apply changes and avoid any bug after Custom Theme(s) installation or uninstallation.
Features list of version 1.0:
- First public version
- GUI with the use of the system font (thx to libvita2d)
- Ability to connect to the online repository of psv.altervista.org directly from the app and browse between hundreds of available CUstom Themes
- Ability to view a preview of homescreen and lockscreen directly from the app
- Ability to read all the details available for the Custom Theme in the repository, such as author, version, description and, above all, the tests results
- Ability to show all the Custom Themes available in the online repository as a grid with thumbnails or as a simple list, all at full user's choice
- Ability to switch between the view modes keeping the selected Custom Theme: this means that if you select a Custom Theme in grid view mode and then switch to the list view mode the Custom Theme selected on the list will be the same you selected in the grid view mode. Of course it works also vice-versa.
- Ability to download all the preview images of the Custom Themes available in the repositories at once, so as to speed up the performance of browsing in future
- Ability to download any Custom Theme in this repository directly from the app
- The program includes an automatic function for extracting ZIP packages of the Custom Themes
- The program performs a check on data extracted from the ZIP package of the Custom Themes, asking the user for a confirmation before proceeding to write data into the database. This way if the downloaded data got corrupted or if occurred errors while extracting the ZIP package, the user can delete the downloaded files and prevent the writing into the database to avoid any corruption.
- Ability to view the title of all the Custom Theme currently installed in the database in a handy list with real-time thumbnail preview of the Custom Theme taken directly from its files currently on the Memory Card
- Ability to know how many space take in total the Custom Themes currently installed on PSVita directly from the home page of the list of Custom Themes installed.
- Ability to view additional information about the Custom Theme which is currently installed on the Memory Card, such as author, path, preview images (these always loaded directly from the Custom Theme's files) and how many space the Custom Theme takes individually on the Memory Card
- Ability to uninstall any of the installed Custom Themes. The uninstallation procedure includes, in addition to remove the related row from the internal database, even the deletion of all the Custom theme's files from the Memory Card, all done automatically by the program itself.
- For clarity and ease of use, the list relating to Custom Theme installed will NOT include the Official Themes, since those are easily uninstallable from the PSVita Theme and Backgrounds Settings.
- Ability to view the amount of files in the application's cache
- Ability to manually clean up the cache of the app through a specific function.
- Ability to manually restore a previously created backup of your database (app.db file)
- Ability to use the left analog stick to quickly scroll the lists.
- Ability to instantly reboot the console directly from the application, so without having to turn off and on manually.
- All the available commands will be always visible to the user on every page thanks to a footer in the page.
- The program will NOT create any folder inside your Memory Card, in fact all the downloaded files will end up in the application's cache located into savedata0:/, so when you'll choose to remove the program you'll delete all the data downloaded automatically, for a complete cleaning.
- Ability to view the changelog for application's updates directly from the PSVita official app menu
PS VITA / PS TV Custom Theme Manager by Redsquirrel87 (180+ Themes Avaiable for download in app)
By STLcardsWS on Oct 15, 2016 at 1:55 PM
ManaGunZ v1.32 (by Zar) - Interface and Stability Improvements for the popular PS3 HomebrewThis version of ManaGunZ (PS3 Backup Manager by @Zar) represents a checkpoint in his evolution, some of the changes are: a new RSX memory management to improve stability and efficiency, a new filemanager windows docking system (R1+DPAD), dev_hdd1 access, internal screenshot function (L2+R2), full skins support in themes and colorset management, an animated wave that moves in the background, official/custom fonts selector, some info icon animations such loading/exiting, some button remapping and a lot more minor changes that makes the whole interface more robust and intuitive, this version has been released after an extensive process of bug-hunting, there are literally several tenths of changesContinue reading
vitaQuakeIII (Quake 3 Arena / Team Arena ported to Vita) by RinnegatamanteDeveloper Rinnegatamante is back again with a new release for the community. The developer has now officially released VitaQuakeIII this release allow for playing of Quake 3 Arena & Quake 3 Team Arena now on your HENkaku exploited PS Vita or PlayStation TV. The project is still in the BETA stage and may experiance some performance issue's at times, like Rinnegatamante recent updates to his other Quake ports of VitaQuake and VitaQuakeII, VitaQuakeIII is powered by VitaGL (Hardware Rendering)Continue reading
SEN Enabler v6.0.7 - Important Bug Fix Release for 4.82 by EvilnatDeveloper Evilnat creator of various PS3 Homebrew & Tools has released version 6.0.7 of SEN Enabler and has fully addressed the issues with 4.82 and v6.0.6 with squashing the bugs that caused some setups various issues. The developer has great symphony for those affected and goes in detail on what the issues were and who they affected. All issues have been identified and fixed in this latest version and the dev has added new checks to help prevent these errors from occurring with various Cobra CFW's that were affected. View all the details from Evilnat in the details provided below-STLcardsWSContinue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member: