PS3 HAN Did you get banned using PS3xploit? (Poll)

Discussion in 'Ps3Xploit [Official Forum]' started by Xeno, Apr 1, 2018.

1. 50
    cygmon0

cygmon0 Member

Ehh.. All we do is legal. Backing up the game so even when the blu-ray disc gets damaged. We still can play it on HDD

I think $onia shoud take a look at some cfw users that cheat in gta v.. Every time i enter online session. I see the same cheaters everyday. They don't get banned..

If $onia really banned some users with HAN. I'll be very disappointed

Sent from my apocalypse iFool device using isucks

DiogoSilva48 and pinky like this.
  2. 6,963
    bguerville

bguerville Moderator Developer

Afaik bans are not handed down based on the fact that what you do is legal or not. If you connect to PSN with a modded firmware (HAN mods the official firmware), you are in breach of PSN Terms & Conditions & s#ny has cause to ban you.
    Of course, game modders & cheaters are the real problem but s#ny casts a wider net to include all types of modifications, probably because it is much easier to do rather than attempt to detect individual game mods & cheats so everyone gets affected.
    However in order to detect HAN, s#NY would need to push a firmware update, in the meantime, imho there is no ban risk.
    I guess that the dude who reported getting baned got banned for something else.
    It does not mean that HAN users shouldn't exercise caution though.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2018
    habib, STLcardsWS and esc0rtd3w like this.
  3. 689
    esc0rtd3w

esc0rtd3w Developer

Hacker
    Home Page:
    yeah, sorry about that. we are working on taming our band of ninjas that come to peoples houses and force them to use HAN! At first we thought that this was the best way, but clearly HAN cannot be forced on people anymore, as it has dire consequences.

From now on, users should only install HAN after reading. we will stop forcing people to use it. and yes we will call off the ninjas!

4. 8,141
    pinky

pinky Bitsiboo's Other Half Developer

agreed. according to sony, every person backing up their games is a pirate. I was banned for that very reason even with no games on my system. I have no sympathy for the company now. I'm just glad I'm a Nintendo fanboy; otherwise, I'd be very disappointed. ;)

5. 85
    PattrickH

PattrickH Member

hahahaha

the dumbest ps3 user from the year

Enviado desde mi Moto G mediante Tapatalk

6. 501
    LuanTeles

LuanTeles Member

Civil Engineer
    Home Page:
    I got my 7 years old account too doing nothing LOL, i didnt even play games online -- ' but i always used homebrews while connected on psn, but at least it took me 7 years to be banned haha, if we just have a plugin to cloack the syscalls and hdd content....

pinky likes this.
  7. 8,141
    pinky

one of the recent cobra versions has a homebrew blocker while connected online.

blocking the hdd might also get you banned. the file that sends information to sony's servers is in the home/0000000x directory, so blocking the servers from accessing that would probably be a red flag.

rip both our accounts. it was the same account I used on the psv, pstv, and ps4. :(

Last edited: Apr 19, 2018
    esc0rtd3w and LuanTeles like this.
  8. 33
    Killer Bunny

Killer Bunny Member

If you have problems with Han then just stop using it. Nobody has forced you to do so. Dont curse the developers for their hard work

esc0rtd3w likes this.
  9. 39
    happydance

happydance Member

I... well my wife play's online with this free Japanese karaoke App/game (JoySound) that's requires PSN and a paid service in which I have modded to display some images in English.

PS3 has no been banned yet. I've also tested a number of English translation on it before and after HAN

10. 85
    PattrickH

PattrickH Member

he is my cousin

(and talks spanish, ye)[​IMG]

Enviado desde mi Moto G mediante Tapatalk

11. 75
    Frosthaxx

Frosthaxx Member

I doubt they kill the servers for PS3. There's still quite a lot of people that still multiplayer their PS3 games. Hell I got on tomb raider and noticed people still multiplayer there and call of duty bo2 has a huge list of online players still etc. As far as bans I'm frosthax from pspmod so in my experience only stupid people that cheat online and such usually get spotted for bans. Grant it psp is a different beast but I never heard of people getting banned from that. It's the way though if you draw too much attention

STLcardsWS and bguerville like this.
  12. 33
    Ps3OfwUser

Ps3OfwUser Member

Really man? its my fault if sony give me ban? Ridiculous.

13. 1
    GSMV777

GSMV777 New Member

First of all, I want to thank all developers to make HAN project possible. There is always people who wont take the ownership of their actions, grow up man! :D

14. 8,141
    pinky

you may be safer with ps3xploit than with cfw, but with cfw, it's not a matter of if you'll be banned, it's a matter of when. I got banned, and I don't even game online. I just thought about buying something one day, tried to sign in, and poof banned, both account and system. this is from sony's knuckle-dragging ban methods where they spin a roulette wheel or throw a dart at a dart board. it just gives me more reason not to buy their products or spend money on psn. :)

15. 3,843
    DeViL303

DeViL303 Developer

Home Page:
    lol at the bitter banned. Get over it guys, you exploited your system and got caught. Next time think about if you are willing to accept the consequences if you are caught, BEFORE you do it, don't just assume you wont be banned and then cry when they catch you, that is some childish shit.

esc0rtd3w and PartyNerd420 like this.
  16. 3
    PartyNerd420

PartyNerd420 New Member

Exactly. I just put HAN on my 3k for the first time a couple weeks ago, and it has been fantastic! I can't thank the devs enough.

I approached it with the assumption that I may do something wrong and brick the console... figured I could just buy another used one if it went wrong. My point is, I went into it assuming my console may become a PAPERWEIGHT as the result of MY actions. I factory wiped the console BEFORE I STARTED and created ALL new accounts just for that console so that it wouldn't impact my active PSN accounts. If some douche bags want to b!tch that they're banned from PSN because of their own idiocy, just tell them, "You're welcome for the mod, now go f¥ck yourself."

Dummies gonna be dumb, keep up the great work! I haven't been banned yet, but if I do I'll blame myself because I'm not a moron.

Thanks again to all the devs and people on the forums offering support!

~PartyNerd

PS - If your iCrap phone iSucks, get a Nexus 5 and check out ubports ;)

17. 5
    EasyGoing1

EasyGoing1 New Member

what would be real tight, would be to have something that sees the request for info, then sends back what the servers want to see instead of what's actually there ... sort of like a reverse proxy ... ;-)

18. 5
    EasyGoing1

EasyGoing1 New Member

Seriously??? You mod your PS3, then go online, do something stupid and get yourself banned and don't take responsibility for your own actions? Un-F*CKING-believable! You're the kind of guy who would get a girl pregnant then blame her for not being on the pill. You're a waste of oxygen ... just kill yourself and do us all a favor.

PartyNerd420 likes this.
  19. 8,141
    pinky

I think the issue is reencrypting the file. that's what I get from psdevwiki. decrypting it is fine, but encrypting it again causes problems which would be a red flag with sony. I'm not sure if enough is known to build that file from scratch. I've personally never seen the file, but it's located in your profile folder: dev_hdd0/home/0000000x where x is the profile number on the console.

20. 2
    Vasco Tavares

Vasco Tavares New Member

i just want to know if someday i will get ban?