The day has arrived as we see Ensō released, this "evolution of HENkaku" is a permanently injected hack that does not need to re-authentication or re-executed in the way HENkaku or TaiHEN has required in the past. Essentially this act as a Custom Firmware would for the PSP or the PS3 as we have seen the power of HENkaku and TaiHEN (CFW Framework of HENkaku) for awhile now, but this permanent solution has finally seen the official release after an early test version was leaked months ago. This is a huge project and bugs more then likely are present, while the team has a long successful test period there is always potential for problems, so use anything like this at your own risk. Checkout all the details from Team Molecule creators of this new progression from the original team behind the HENkaku exploit.
Need Homebrew for newly exploited device? Checkout resources such as our own PS Vita / PlayStation Download Section , also another great resource if the VitaDB.
Custom firmware for PS Vita + PlayStation TVDoes this work with firmware 3.61/3.63/3.65?
HENkaku Ensō is the evolution of the HENkaku jailbreak that opened the PS Vita and PSTV to a new universe of customization and user created content. Install it once and your Vita will be permanently hacked--no need to apply it after each reboot. Just enable HENkaku, install the following vpk, launch it, and follow the on-screen instructions.
How do I use this "vpk"?
Will this harm my Vita?
- You need to install HENkaku first. Then open up molecularShell and press "Start" to enable the FTP server. Then connect using a FTP client and copy the vpk to "ux0:/data". On your Vita, browse to "ux0:/data" and select the vpk to install it. Then you should have a new bubble in LiveArea which you can launch to install ensō.
How do I uninstall Ensō?
- The short answer is "not likely." The long answer is that it does make permanent modifications to your system so there's always the chance that something goes wrong. However, we had months of testing done by over a hundred testers without any major problem so we are fairly confident in the code. Nevertheless, we will not provide any warranty if something wrong does happen so if you do not wish to take the risk, we recommend using the HENkaku offline installer as a risk-free alternative.
- First, note that you can "deactivate" ensō without uninstalling it by deleting "ur0:tai/boot_config.txt". You can "reactivate" it again by opening the ensō installer and using the Square option to fix the boot config. Otherwise, you can fully uninstall ensō with the Triangle option. Note that if you no longer wish to use HENkaku, you should clean up any installed homebrew before uninstalling ensō.
Help! I installed a bad taiHEN plugin and my Vita doesn't boot anymore!
Help! I messed up something else and my Vita doesn't boot anymore!
- You can disable taiHEN plugin loading by holding L during boot.
- You can reset all Vita settings (including non-hack related ones) from safe mode by selecting "Restore the PS Vita System". You can also enter safe mode by disconnecting and reconnecting the battery during a failed boot loop. Note this does not uninstall ensō but keeps it inactive. To reactivate it, you must run the ensō installer and use the Square option to fix the boot config.
Can I see the source?
- We are currently polishing up the source and it will be released soon. If you are a developer, you can contact us about early access. Here is more information on who we are.
PS VITA / PS TV Ensō - Custom FIrmware (?) on PS Vita / PSTV (the evolution of HENkaku arrives officially)
By STLcardsWS on Jul 28, 2017 at 10:32 PM
Mira Project v1.0 - Developer's Release from #TeamOrbisWoW the PS4 Scene is exploding with alot of hard work from many developer's coming together in the scene. the other day TeamOrbis unveiled a preview of Mira Project (CFW Abilities w/ MiraCFW) for the PS4, now the team has made available a Beta version for Developer's. I would caution installing this if your are worried about a potential errors as this is not quite ready for mass adoption yet and missing some aspects that will appear in later releases. The team just recently published a roadmap (seen below) for the upcoming releases and what those updates will provide, lets be honest here its looks very exciting and promising as these developer's are really coming together for some amazing progress on the PS4. @Roxanne covered many aspects of this project already in her preview >> Meet "The Mira Project" - a (kind-of) CFW for your PS4 by #TeamOrbis from the other day so check that out for additional details and then checkout the latest details / release found below from the OpenOrbis Team..Continue reading
Meet "The Mira Project" - a (kind-of) CFW for your PS4 by #TeamOrbisWith the latest achievements regarding Kernel Exploits and other useful things for both System Firmware 5.05 and System Firmware 5.53 together with the older exploits like for System Firmware 4.55 or even for System Firmware 1.76 - you have probably already recognized that compared to the PS3 - a lot of have changed for the PS4 when you wanted to play your backups or to install some Homebrew. Instead of installing a Custom Made Firmware (CFW) from a USB-Device, you will use a bug in the Original System Software (OFW) itself to allow such mentioned things. This method isn't that bad but further investigations from the System itself is very limited compared to a CFW like for the PS3, where you had full access and control about your console by doing things whatever you wanted to do. But this could now change for the PS4 with the interesting Project behind #TeamOrbis called "The Mira Project".Continue reading
Kernel Exploit for FW 5.53 sneak-peek by @MathieulhRemember when we talked about that the PS4 is still in search of it's full potential and that the Developers are still hard-working with Exploits and other cool stuff for newer System Firmwares - like @SpecterDev does with System Firmware 5.05 - then you shouldn't be suprised that other great Developers like @Mathieulh are also using their research for exploiting even newer System Firmwares - as he showed it with his little "sneak-peek" for System Firmware 5.53. This would mean that the lastest System Firmware from Sony would be exploitable and Homebrew would be possible - by the current state of reading.Continue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member:
- Joshua Hamm