The day has arrived as we see Ensō released, this "evolution of HENkaku" is a permanently injected hack that does not need to re-authentication or re-executed in the way HENkaku or TaiHEN has required in the past. Essentially this act as a Custom Firmware would for the PSP or the PS3 as we have seen the power of HENkaku and TaiHEN (CFW Framework of HENkaku) for awhile now, but this permanent solution has finally seen the official release after an early test version was leaked months ago. This is a huge project and bugs more then likely are present, while the team has a long successful test period there is always potential for problems, so use anything like this at your own risk. Checkout all the details from Team Molecule creators of this new progression from the original team behind the HENkaku exploit.
Need Homebrew for newly exploited device? Checkout resources such as our own PS Vita / PlayStation Download Section , also another great resource if the VitaDB.
Custom firmware for PS Vita + PlayStation TVDoes this work with firmware 3.61/3.63/3.65?
HENkaku Ensō is the evolution of the HENkaku jailbreak that opened the PS Vita and PSTV to a new universe of customization and user created content. Install it once and your Vita will be permanently hacked--no need to apply it after each reboot. Just enable HENkaku, install the following vpk, launch it, and follow the on-screen instructions.
How do I use this "vpk"?
Will this harm my Vita?
- You need to install HENkaku first. Then open up molecularShell and press "Start" to enable the FTP server. Then connect using a FTP client and copy the vpk to "ux0:/data". On your Vita, browse to "ux0:/data" and select the vpk to install it. Then you should have a new bubble in LiveArea which you can launch to install ensō.
How do I uninstall Ensō?
- The short answer is "not likely." The long answer is that it does make permanent modifications to your system so there's always the chance that something goes wrong. However, we had months of testing done by over a hundred testers without any major problem so we are fairly confident in the code. Nevertheless, we will not provide any warranty if something wrong does happen so if you do not wish to take the risk, we recommend using the HENkaku offline installer as a risk-free alternative.
- First, note that you can "deactivate" ensō without uninstalling it by deleting "ur0:tai/boot_config.txt". You can "reactivate" it again by opening the ensō installer and using the Square option to fix the boot config. Otherwise, you can fully uninstall ensō with the Triangle option. Note that if you no longer wish to use HENkaku, you should clean up any installed homebrew before uninstalling ensō.
Help! I installed a bad taiHEN plugin and my Vita doesn't boot anymore!
Help! I messed up something else and my Vita doesn't boot anymore!
- You can disable taiHEN plugin loading by holding L during boot.
- You can reset all Vita settings (including non-hack related ones) from safe mode by selecting "Restore the PS Vita System". You can also enter safe mode by disconnecting and reconnecting the battery during a failed boot loop. Note this does not uninstall ensō but keeps it inactive. To reactivate it, you must run the ensō installer and use the Square option to fix the boot config.
Can I see the source?
- We are currently polishing up the source and it will be released soon. If you are a developer, you can contact us about early access. Here is more information on who we are.
PS VITA / PS TV Ensō - Custom FIrmware (?) on PS Vita / PSTV (the evolution of HENkaku arrives officially)
By STLcardsWS on Jul 28, 2017 at 10:32 PM
SEN Enabler v6.2.1 - Includes 4.84 Spoof to regain PSN AccessDeveloper @Evilnat was quick to provide a Spoofing solution for 4.83 (& lower) CFW user's who may be making the wise decision of staying on a lower firmware and not so quick to jump to a 4.84 CFW right away that does not have the various supplemental homebrew's and tools updated for 4.84 yet. If you want to stay on top of those release's be sure to checkout this thread in the forum. The Spoof in SEN Enabler allows for a lower firmware to connect to PSN, but also note that it could be a potential trigger for a PSN ban so be aware of that when spoofing. For more info about SEN Enabler you can always checkout the official release and support thread located here in the psx-place forums.Continue reading
4.84 OFW Released - Beware do not updatePlayStation 3 had an official firmware update released with the drop of system update 4.84. Below i provided a small chart for people on other firmwares and their hacks. Currently it unknown what prompted the update, could of been a simple maintenance update, which what appears to be the case on initial inspections. Could the update have something to do with PS Plus *Buy Games from PlayStation Store* ending on the service? Very well could be but that is speculation at this point. PSX-Place will keep you updated of all the changes this update brings. The update has not patched the recent StoreHaxx release which is not something most will use as its simply an IDPS dumper currently (w/ other potentials possiable). Even on 4.83 and looking to exploit, you may want to wait to update until devs in this thread mainly @bguerville and @esc0rtd3w give the okay.
Checkout this thread for FUTURE 4.84 releated released.
Save The Scene v1.1 (Homebrew Game) released by Lapy05575948Cuban developer Lapy05575948 (aka Lapy Games) following the first homebrew release for the PS4 which was a Flappy Bird Clone called Lapy's Chicken . Now the game creator follows that game up with another in yesterday's release with v1.0 of a new PS4 Homebrew Game titled "Save The Scene" and a quick update of v1.1 followed today (that decreased the difficulty that was set a bit high in v1.0). Under the hood the game is built with Unity 3d and is an original creation by the developer for the PS4 along with a Windows version that has been created.as well. The premise of this game surrounds around an evil entity attacking the scene and you must save some of these devs by stopping the bombs (by selecting the right button before the bomb falls) from exploding on their heads . If you prove your are the "chosen one" you may get a working exploit (in the game world lol). There is some enjoyable design elements to this title that were brought to the game by the developer (Lapy05575948) and Xalgovia. Plus for your listening pleasures in this title we can thank retrogamer74 for the sound affects. Included below is video footage/screenshots of this game in action. This PS4 Homebrew requires an exploited PS4 Console (on 5.05 FW) .Continue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- ps3xploit 3.0
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- User Record:
- Latest Member:
Colecovision Emulator OPL ready ISO (version 2.0) -UniqueUserName