The day has arrived as we see Ensō released, this "evolution of HENkaku" is a permanently injected hack that does not need to re-authentication or re-executed in the way HENkaku or TaiHEN has required in the past. Essentially this act as a Custom Firmware would for the PSP or the PS3 as we have seen the power of HENkaku and TaiHEN (CFW Framework of HENkaku) for awhile now, but this permanent solution has finally seen the official release after an early test version was leaked months ago. This is a huge project and bugs more then likely are present, while the team has a long successful test period there is always potential for problems, so use anything like this at your own risk. Checkout all the details from Team Molecule creators of this new progression from the original team behind the HENkaku exploit.
Need Homebrew for newly exploited device? Checkout resources such as our own PS Vita / PlayStation Download Section , also another great resource if the VitaDB.
Custom firmware for PS Vita + PlayStation TVDoes this work with firmware 3.61/3.63/3.65?
HENkaku Ensō is the evolution of the HENkaku jailbreak that opened the PS Vita and PSTV to a new universe of customization and user created content. Install it once and your Vita will be permanently hacked--no need to apply it after each reboot. Just enable HENkaku, install the following vpk, launch it, and follow the on-screen instructions.
How do I use this "vpk"?
Will this harm my Vita?
- You need to install HENkaku first. Then open up molecularShell and press "Start" to enable the FTP server. Then connect using a FTP client and copy the vpk to "ux0:/data". On your Vita, browse to "ux0:/data" and select the vpk to install it. Then you should have a new bubble in LiveArea which you can launch to install ensō.
How do I uninstall Ensō?
- The short answer is "not likely." The long answer is that it does make permanent modifications to your system so there's always the chance that something goes wrong. However, we had months of testing done by over a hundred testers without any major problem so we are fairly confident in the code. Nevertheless, we will not provide any warranty if something wrong does happen so if you do not wish to take the risk, we recommend using the HENkaku offline installer as a risk-free alternative.
- First, note that you can "deactivate" ensō without uninstalling it by deleting "ur0:tai/boot_config.txt". You can "reactivate" it again by opening the ensō installer and using the Square option to fix the boot config. Otherwise, you can fully uninstall ensō with the Triangle option. Note that if you no longer wish to use HENkaku, you should clean up any installed homebrew before uninstalling ensō.
Help! I installed a bad taiHEN plugin and my Vita doesn't boot anymore!
Help! I messed up something else and my Vita doesn't boot anymore!
- You can disable taiHEN plugin loading by holding L during boot.
- You can reset all Vita settings (including non-hack related ones) from safe mode by selecting "Restore the PS Vita System". You can also enter safe mode by disconnecting and reconnecting the battery during a failed boot loop. Note this does not uninstall ensō but keeps it inactive. To reactivate it, you must run the ensō installer and use the Square option to fix the boot config.
Can I see the source?
- We are currently polishing up the source and it will be released soon. If you are a developer, you can contact us about early access. Here is more information on who we are.
PS VITA / PS TV Ensō - Custom FIrmware (?) on PS Vita / PSTV (the evolution of HENkaku arrives officially)
By STLcardsWS on Jul 28, 2017 at 10:32 PM
PSP on PS4 - New Information by mysis released
Today developer mysis has released new information regarding PSP emulation on the PS4, back in early May there was various discoveries found with PSP emulation (on PS4) by KiiWii as outlined in this article but overall the news while very positive left many unknowns as these sort of things don't come with instructions manuals. However, thanks to mysis's recent research we now know a bit more about this how emulator operates and can start logging those pages for the manual`and hopefully improve game comparability. Below you will find the discoveries that mysis has provided.Continue reading
PlayStation Developer Wiki is growing - Introducing PS1 & PS2 DevWiki !!!Well, well! You (probably) already heard about the several PlayStation Developer Wikis like for the PS3 and the PS4, but also for the handheld consoles like PSP and PSVITA, with it's strong communities and useful information for each wiki. But while the actual Console Generations were already satisfied with their own wikis, there was something missing. If you wanted to get some informations about older Sony Consoles, then we had to be honest - your informations kept very short. But since we speak about the "past tense form" from "has", the lack of useful information could change with your help. Thanks to the well-known user @GregoryRasputin, you can now contribute to a PS1 and PS2 DevWiki! Yeah, that's right. Sony's both first released home consoles are getting it's own dedicated wikis and everyone is welcome to contribute.Continue reading
OPL (Open PS2 Loader) - Latest Improvements
While we have seen PS2 developer like @sp193 busy with several new updates to Free Memory Card Boot (FMCB) exploit recently, the dev along with other PS2 devs like Maximus32 have been putting in some work and making some "HUGE Advancements" to OPL as @TnA details. Open PS2 Loader or better known as simply OPL is moving along nicely with the times and making great strides still in 2018, from here i will leave it to TnA who has summed up the various progressions of this very popular PS2 ProjectContinue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member: