The day has arrived as we see Ensō released, this "evolution of HENkaku" is a permanently injected hack that does not need to re-authentication or re-executed in the way HENkaku or TaiHEN has required in the past. Essentially this act as a Custom Firmware would for the PSP or the PS3 as we have seen the power of HENkaku and TaiHEN (CFW Framework of HENkaku) for awhile now, but this permanent solution has finally seen the official release after an early test version was leaked months ago. This is a huge project and bugs more then likely are present, while the team has a long successful test period there is always potential for problems, so use anything like this at your own risk. Checkout all the details from Team Molecule creators of this new progression from the original team behind the HENkaku exploit.
Need Homebrew for newly exploited device? Checkout resources such as our own PS Vita / PlayStation Download Section , also another great resource if the VitaDB.
Custom firmware for PS Vita + PlayStation TVDoes this work with firmware 3.61/3.63/3.65?
HENkaku Ensō is the evolution of the HENkaku jailbreak that opened the PS Vita and PSTV to a new universe of customization and user created content. Install it once and your Vita will be permanently hacked--no need to apply it after each reboot. Just enable HENkaku, install the following vpk, launch it, and follow the on-screen instructions.
How do I use this "vpk"?
Will this harm my Vita?
- You need to install HENkaku first. Then open up molecularShell and press "Start" to enable the FTP server. Then connect using a FTP client and copy the vpk to "ux0:/data". On your Vita, browse to "ux0:/data" and select the vpk to install it. Then you should have a new bubble in LiveArea which you can launch to install ensō.
How do I uninstall Ensō?
- The short answer is "not likely." The long answer is that it does make permanent modifications to your system so there's always the chance that something goes wrong. However, we had months of testing done by over a hundred testers without any major problem so we are fairly confident in the code. Nevertheless, we will not provide any warranty if something wrong does happen so if you do not wish to take the risk, we recommend using the HENkaku offline installer as a risk-free alternative.
- First, note that you can "deactivate" ensō without uninstalling it by deleting "ur0:tai/boot_config.txt". You can "reactivate" it again by opening the ensō installer and using the Square option to fix the boot config. Otherwise, you can fully uninstall ensō with the Triangle option. Note that if you no longer wish to use HENkaku, you should clean up any installed homebrew before uninstalling ensō.
Help! I installed a bad taiHEN plugin and my Vita doesn't boot anymore!
Help! I messed up something else and my Vita doesn't boot anymore!
- You can disable taiHEN plugin loading by holding L during boot.
- You can reset all Vita settings (including non-hack related ones) from safe mode by selecting "Restore the PS Vita System". You can also enter safe mode by disconnecting and reconnecting the battery during a failed boot loop. Note this does not uninstall ensō but keeps it inactive. To reactivate it, you must run the ensō installer and use the Square option to fix the boot config.
Can I see the source?
- We are currently polishing up the source and it will be released soon. If you are a developer, you can contact us about early access. Here is more information on who we are.
PS VITA / PS TV Ensō - Custom FIrmware (?) on PS Vita / PSTV (the evolution of HENkaku arrives officially)
By STLcardsWS on Jul 28, 2017 at 10:32 PM
4.82 NoBD CFW Options ( REBUG / FERROX / OVERFLOW ) : Unable to boot Apps / Games from PS3 XMB?Here is a type of CFW for PlayStation 3 consoles with a broken BD Logic Board/Drive and contains an issue of not being able to boot anything from the PS3 XMB. It does not matter if the content is stored on the DISC or HDD, you can not launch anything from the XMB with PS3 Console's contain this defect. If that sounds like a PS3 console you have laying around or know someone who might have that issue, there is good news as there is an easy fix (Yes, Sony its easy and Sony should issue this patch themselves). Simply by disabling & patching the Disc drive, developer's in the PS3 community have found out this allows those otherwise useless consoles to launch items once again from the PS3 XMB, So play your purchased Content from PSN / Disc Backups ect/ Purchase things from PSN store/ play video & use services once again on your PS3. noBD CFW for a majority will never be used, but is a great option for PS3 owners that are otherwise stuck with a broken console that would only use would be a power hungry screensaver. So lets take a look at some of the NoBD CFW options and favors we have seen released to this pointContinue reading
TubeVita v1.02 [by thehero_] "The Return of YouTube on your PSVITA"Two years ago the YouTube application for PSVITA was deleted from the PlayStation Store along with support. I created a simple application that allows you to use YouTube directly from the web browser with the use of uri call and with easy functions. I also posted the code source on GitHub (editable by everyone) and the download availableContinue reading
REBUG 4.82.1: LITE Edition CFW (w/ Rebug Toolbox 2.02.15 + Cobra v7.54)Team Rebug has decided to release 4.82 REBUG - LITE EDITION, this is not a REBUG REX CFW. REX is a hybrid type of firmware that uses CEX (retail firmware) & DEX (debug firmware), DEX firmware usually takes some time after a firmware update to emerge into the public hand, this has not happened for 4.82 at this time. So, the team decided to release a 100% CEX based CFW for 4.82. This only make sense with an influx of new CFW user's looking for a quality CFW thanks to the PS3Xploit Nor/Nand Flash Writer for CFW Installs on 4.82 OFW. By default (after installation) this firmware acts similar to a "Standard CFW", but when REBUG TOOLBOX is installed (see tab below for details about REBUG Toolbox), you can toggle "ON" COBRA (v7.54) to make this a full fledged COBRA CFW with a simple Toggle Option in Rebug Toolbox, Cobra is essentially a payload that adds various features to the CFW, such as Background Plugin Support on boot, Local streaming of games, ISO Support (PS3/PS2/PS1/PSP/DVD/BD) are just a few of the many highlights that COBRA adds to a CFW ( all Features can be viewed in the COBRA tab.).Continue reading
Share This Page
- 4.81 cfw
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member: