PS VITA / PS TV ePSP Bubble Installer 3.1 (by CelesteBlue)

Discussion in 'PS Vita News' started by STLcardsWS, Mar 12, 2017.

By STLcardsWS on Mar 12, 2017 at 4:08 AM
  1. 6,087
    STLcardsWS

STLcardsWS Administrator

Since we last checked in on this homebrew, developer CelesteBlue has made several updates to the incredibly useful ePSP Bubble Installer with the release of version 3.0 and 3.1. Which added the ability to duplicate ePSP bubbles & adds a bubble Removal functions (v3.1 actually fixes an issue with the new feature added in 3.0) & various other changes have been outlined in the logs, a very useful utility for exploiting and utilizing the psp emulator with henkaku.

screenshot1.jpg

• ePSP Bubble Installer v2.0 - by CelesteBlue
      screenshot2.jpg screenshot3.jpg

This is a tool that quickly install a mini ePSP bubble for use with Adrenaline or ARK.
      No need to be on IDU or to have a PS3. Moreover, the bubble will only cost you 3.5MB !
      Since v2.0, you can even activate your PSVita directly through the app !
      Open the app and follow what is written on screen. Enjoy, finally, ARK and Adrenaline.​

Prerequisites :
      • A PSVita/PSTV on 3.60
      • At least 20MB free on the PSVita storage (ux0:)

• Changelog :
      • - 3.1 (2017-03-19)
        • Fixed bubbles removal function
      • - 3.0 (2017-03-09)
        • Added ePSP bubble duplication : quickly, up to 99 ePSP bubbles !
        • Added ePSP buble removal
        • Fixed PSN activation for some unlucky PSTVs/PSVITAs
        • Entirely compiled with latest SDK
        • New livearea picture by chronoss
        • Added PSN activation control
        • Added PSN connection/activation plugin by yifan lu
        • Added NP-2102-5 error patch
        • Improved look
        • Decreased the size of the .vpk to 5.1MB
        • Added GekiHen splashscreen
        • Improved look
        • Decreased the size of the EBOOT.PBP to 3.5MB
        • Decreased the size of the .vpk to 5.5MB
        • Initial features

• How to use ?
      • Launch ePSP Bubble Installer
      • Follow indications on screen.
      • Now, you can use Freakler's Adrenaline Easy Installer to install Adrenaline,
      • or you can use DrNefarious360's ARK Installer or ARK FAST to install ARK-2.

• FAQ :
      Q : How can I thank you Celeste ?
      A : Contributing to PSVita scene is the best thing to do. Don't buy me cookies or a beer I don't like it.

Download & Source:
    gekihen.xyz

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
    ed89, Fuzion9 and atreyu187 like this.

Comments

Discussion in 'PS Vita News' started by STLcardsWS, Mar 12, 2017.

1. atreyu187
      atreyu187
      There goes another one of my guides nullified by homebrew LOL
      No0bZiLLa and DeViL303 like this.
    2. pinky
      pinky
      how do u think I feel? that's y I post just information, not tutorials anymore. if I do something for someone, I do it the traditional way.
    3. ed89
      ed89
      Its always Not bad to know the "manual" way just in case
      even when you have a homebrew for this task
      wisdom is power ...

You can take a human all but not his wisdom ...

Share is care because only if you share your knowledge you will get better and learn even more.

thanks for any tutorial in my opininion we still need them its good to know what you do and how consoles are working and maybe someday anybody else will use your knowledge and help others too at least i think so.

useful app btw. psn activation without idu mode or a ps3 cool finally
      Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
      pinky likes this.
    4. pinky
      pinky
      idu mode was never needed. it's only needed to use the pkg installer which is for the smallest official demos. u can install psx games with it as well, but u need the license file. my tutorial installing the smallest game uses the ps3, psp (for licenses), and vita. it's an involved thing to do, but it's not difficult. this app majorly simplifies that with a game that's even smaller than evil lord.
      ed89 likes this.
    5. thx1138
      thx1138
      Hi guys , ok got my self a 500gb usb hard drive which i am going to use my PSTV. I have setup epspbubble on my vita which had all ready been on PSN before HENkaku came out and setup up Adrenaline for playing psp stuff pops etc which works fine.
      i have my PSTV all setup and running HENkaku which works great , now with VitaShell 1.61 and USB support i wish to set up ePSP Bubble Installer v2.0 as my PSTV has been no where near PSN, and install Adrenaline, my question is Adrenaline only works with beta.henkaku.xyz ( which i have running on my psvita ) and dose VitaShell 1.61 work ie USB support work with beta.henkaku.xyz if so i will install beta.henkaku.xyz on my PSTV ?? just trying to make sure so i do not stuff things up
    6. atreyu187
      atreyu187
      No don't use the beta variant anymore. The official runs adrenaline just fine as taihen installs from official link now HENkaku has been superceded
      thx1138 likes this.
    7. thx1138
      thx1138
      cool thank you same link as before henkaku.xyz ??
    8. atreyu187
      atreyu187
      Yes sir
      thx1138 likes this.