PS4 eXtreme's PS4 webkit Playground

Discussion in 'PS4 News' started by STLcardsWS, May 28, 2016.

By STLcardsWS on May 28, 2016 at 4:32 PM
  1. 6,320
    STLcardsWS

STLcardsWS Administrator

@eXtreme has recently updated his custom PS4 webkit playground that continues to evolve from the also the original works of Cturt & also Fx0day modifications. eXtreme's Custom PS4 webkit Playground comes with various function and modules useful for a PlayStation 4 taking advantage of the webkit exploits present in firmware version 1.76. Very easy options and features such as FTP, Linux Kernel Loader, message your console and and various other options as seen in the Playground found via this link.

In related PS4 news, there is rumors about a 3.50 webkit exploit, until we see something released i would not get your hopes up with that exploit. However a 3.50 webkit exploit could be something of use for the hacking community, but until something besides words materializes then there is no sense to further the conversation on the topic in regards to news. Back to exploits we can use :) .

Last edited: May 28, 2016

Comments

Discussion in 'PS4 News' started by STLcardsWS, May 28, 2016.

1. atreyu187
      atreyu187
      Tested and working great. PKG installer still not working right. Hope this happens soon as I really want to play the Silent Hill PT demo I missed out on. Thankfully the PKG was archived for future use.
      tonybologna likes this.
    2. pinky
      pinky
      looks good. I might use this if I ever get a 1.76 fw system or the 3.50 exploit is working and stable.
      tonybologna likes this.
    3. eXtreme
      eXtreme
    4. 1986panzi1986
      1986panzi1986
      Thanks much @eXtreme i hope we are closer to JB PS4

Keep it up
    5. tonybologna
      tonybologna
      Nice to see. More & more PS4 scene stuff keeps popping up every week it seems. Thanks for sharing the news.