Forum Changes

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by pinky, Dec 7, 2017 at 2:30 AM.

1. 6,481
    pinky

pinky Bitsiboo's Other Half Developer

could we have a forum change to force new members of 5 posts or less have posts reviewed by moderators. it seems spam happens at the same times every day, while everyone is asleep.

Spawn and RandQalan like this.
  2. 185
    GregoryRasputin

GregoryRasputin PlayStationHAX

The forum just needs better spam protection.

3. 797
    nCadeRegal

nCadeRegal Moderator

Then what would I have to do? Keeping Gregory and pink stuff in line isn’t a full time job anymore. Without me deleting spam bots I’d be out of a job

bitsbubba and Spawn like this.
  4. 965
    Berion

Berion Developer

5. 2,074
    DeViL303

DeViL303 Developer

Home Page:
    Not really majorly important, but while on the subject of forum changes, any chance of reducing the minimum search term to 3 characters, so many terms in PS3 world have just 3 letters that it would be handy (if its possible) to be able to search for 3x 3 letter terms a time etc. then we could search for terms like "4.76 cfw rex" , seems we cant search for numbers like FW revisions either even with 4 chars (inc period).

6. 6,481
    pinky

pinky Bitsiboo's Other Half Developer

now that I've quit drinking, you won't see anymore outbursts from me anymore. I'm still hoping cards considers me for the moderator position again. I plan to retire from all scenes soon though, but it would be nice to leave on a high note. I find that the scenes stress me out too much. this is especially true about gbatemp, but I find the scenes to be filled with too many trolls when you're only trying to help. on that site, I only try to help with the wii u since they rip your head off if you make a mistake. I don't like worrying over my posts, I think about them a lot, which is why I rarely edit anything I write. I think it's better to post a new message to make sure someone sees it.

Spawn likes this.