PS VITA / PS TV Galactic Federation (by The Suicidal Robot) - Demo this new Action Sci-Fi RPG Game

Discussion in 'PS Vita News' started by STLcardsWS, Mar 20, 2017.

By STLcardsWS on Mar 20, 2017 at 7:29 PM
  1. 6,026
    STLcardsWS

STLcardsWS Administrator

As the GekiHEN Contest is winding down developer's such as The Suicidal Robot is submitting exciting projects. This developer contribution to that claim comes in the form of a new Homebrew Game for Henkaku called Galactic Federation, this game is not complete quite yet ,as the dev labels this build an early sample. The game's setting is an Action Sci-Fi RPG, so it has a great storyline with four classes to choose from, so checkout it out and leave the developer some feedback on this creative RPG.

screenshot3.jpg

• Galactic Federation
      This game is a top down Action Science Fiction RPG. This is an early sample of 1 dungeon, but the full game is planned to be much bigger. The game currently features 4 classes, but I recommend the Human/Marine since he is the most fleshed out character. The goal of the demo is just to explore the dungeon, and kill all of enemies. The demo also features a boss fight. Controls can be viewed and changed in the options screen on the main menu. I hope everyone enjoys the game, and give me feedback on what you would like to see in the game on twitter @Suicidal_Robot.

screenshot1.jpg screenshot2.jpg screenshot3.jpg

Download: Galactic Federation

Source: GekiHEN.xyz

No0bZiLLa likes this.

Comments

Discussion in 'PS Vita News' started by STLcardsWS, Mar 20, 2017.