PS3 GameSonic Manager Stealth

Discussion in 'PS3 News' started by STLcardsWS, Jul 1, 2015.

By STLcardsWS on Jul 1, 2015 at 2:38 PM
  1. 7,115
    STLcardsWS

STLcardsWS Administrator

Following the Research of developer Haxxxen involving embedding (Remapping) applications to "app_home", Orion has decided to use that research to release a "Stealth" version of GameSonic Manager. This release is for ONLY mamba user's as Orion says a change is needed to Stage2 for Cobra CFW user's [break]ss[/break] and he was unwilling to do try that without having a hardware flasher himself. I must say user's should use caution with anything that is labeled as Stealth for the simple fact we do not know 100% for sure what Sony is able to view. So any application that claims stealth it may or may not be truly stealth and in some cases it may not even matter one way or another. Stealth personally i feel is a word passed around a bit to much when it comes to various applications and can at times give user's a false sense to security. So always keep that in mind when using something that is claiming to be Stealth.

GameSonic Manager - Stealth.jpg

Comments

Discussion in 'PS3 News' started by STLcardsWS, Jul 1, 2015.

1. ricardo18
      ricardo18
      It seems a step further into safer methods, is there any chance to use this to all other homebrew apps? Ex.: WebMan or PSNpatch

Related with this, how do I uninstall it after trying it?

Thanks
    2. Orion
      Orion
      Remve folder "Manager" from your USB device
    3. ricardo18
      ricardo18
      Cannot make it work, could you please upload a video doing it?

Error 80028F14
    4. psykosis
      psykosis
      Orion, need an e3? I'd give you the clip too if you want it, but its got a small tear, and from what i hear they are pretty useless after they get tore...

63 consoles on one clip though over 3 years. not too shabby. Finally axed by an h01
    5. Orion
      Orion
      To install the manager follow the tutorial
      The usb must be connected to the first Usb port of PS3 and before you must install the new payload mamba included in Stealth mamba installer
    6. ricardo18
      ricardo18
      All done as you told and still got error
    7. arcadekidflo
      arcadekidflo
      Same problem here , app_home does not switch to Gamesonic . I am using Ferrox 4.75 v1.00 , have PRX Loader enabled with Webman and PSNPatch , also using a modified category_game.xml to show Webman .

This requires the stick to be connected all the time ?
    8. Orion
      Orion
      Yes,the stick with Manager folder must be connected aall the time
    9. bitsbubba
      bitsbubba
      my first USB port is where I connect my NTFS drive with my games :p
    10. kozarovv
      kozarovv
      What is the "stealth" difference between this and just redirect "game data" to usb?