Genesis Plus GX for the PS Vita (A Port by frangarcj)

Discussion in 'PS Vita News' started by STLcardsWS, Aug 30, 2015.

By STLcardsWS on Aug 30, 2015 at 8:19 PM
  1. 5,041
    STLcardsWS

STLcardsWS Administrator

Here is an early port of Genesis Plus GX for the PSVITA by frangarcj who has already released several emulators for the Vita such as handyVita, SMSplusVita & NeoPopVita since the rejuvenate hacks that have allowed for homebrew on the PSvita recently. This emulator does play Sega Genesis (MegaDrive) but Sega CD (Mega CD) games are not working along with Save States [break]sss[/break] (and most likely Loading of Save States). Genesis Plus GX does have the ability to play older retro systems like Game Gear, Master System and the SG-1000 (on other platforms) but there is no word from the developer if those systems have been tested and are working on this early PSvita port. View the full release annoucement from the developer's quote below:

dd.jpg

Downloads:

Source(s): twitter / github.com/frangarcj/

Comments

Discussion in 'PS Vita News' started by STLcardsWS, Aug 30, 2015.

1. kozarovv
      kozarovv
      I remember when i borrow my friend amiga and he borrow me genesis with sonic3 & knuckles carts. I mastered this game in every possible way with every possible character collecting everything that is possible. 100% that can be done. Next was Ultimate MK3, and Urban strike. Also i had a lot fun with Super Hang On. Bubsy 2. One of my favorite old school consoles.

That is awesome is possible to play this on vita now.