Following some of the latest Tool Releases from Team PS3Xploit >>>seen here<<< , it was due for the Unofficial Companion for PS3Xploit to be updated, The XMB MOD dubbed the HAN Toolbox has been upgraded to version 0.5 by the developer's behind the XMB MOD for PS3 HAN (Ps3Xploit v3), This update provides a variety of new features the toolbox now is supporting Debug Settings with a new Toggler, Theme and Wallpaper Downloads have also been added, Of course can't go without mentioning some of the new eye-candy that is present with update as New eye-catching Icons for the XMB Menus, along with re-arranging of various menu's to better accommodate the new features under the hood of this supercharged XMB MOD. As the PS3Xploit Team keeps progressing and evolving its great to see other contributors create other great projects like this Unofficial Companion
HAN Toolbox v0.5
(Note: Version 0.3 is demonstrated in the video)
- Self injector added
- Cert remover added
- Demo Downloader updated with demos from all regions
- Theme Downloader added
- Wallpaper Downloader added
- Menus rearranged
- Debug Settings Toggler added
- DEX Xploit links added (Auto switching, see below)
- New icons
External Content Downloaders
- For the downloaders, There is an initial setup to be done, this involves going to Toolbox Settings and Downloading a resource pkg, its quite simple, download the pkg then reboot. If you don't want to use the content downloaders then you don't need to do this step.
- @ShaolinAssassin Has done some amazing work adding the other regions demos to Demo Downloader, This is really excellent because it was not something I planned to get back to for a long time if ever tbh.
- @pink1 Helped me rewrite the original XMBPD theme downloader from scratch and in a much better way, now all themes have icons which is something I wanted to do for a long time, theme type and size are displayed on the XMB too, and we also increased the available theme count to over 1001.
- Wallpaper downloader: When downloading a wallpaper, when the image loads up in the browser, press triangle, go to File>Save Image>System Storage, then you can go to the photo category to set it as a wallpaper.
Note: If you browse thousands of items in one session you will get missing icons, a reboot solves it.
Debug Settings Toggler
- Options to download CEX and DEX settings files to HDD, and then options to inject which ever files you have downloaded, if you don't already know how to use Debug Settings DO NOT use this item.
Auto Switching to DEX Xploit links
- If you use the new Debug settings Xploit from Team PS3 Xploit, and you want to have your Xploit links in the Toolbox auto switch to DEX http links when on DEX XMB, then inject this category_game_tool2.xml = DOWNLOAD , if you don't understand what is meant by this, don't use this feature.
Use at your own risk. This Mod/App was not made by Team PS3Xploit, so if you have issues with it please don't annoy them. This is an XMB mod made independently but it does use lots of Team PS3Xploits work.
Click Image for Larger View(s)
Download & Source: psx-place.com/resources/
PS3 HAN Toolbox v0.5 - New Release adds new Debug Setting Toggler, Theme Downloader & more
By STLcardsWS on Apr 22, 2018 at 9:48 AM
PlayStation Developer Wiki is growing - Introducing PS1 & PS2 DevWiki !!!Well, well! You (probably) already heard about the several PlayStation Developer Wikis like for the PS3 and the PS4, but also for the handheld consoles like PSP and PSVITA, with it's strong communities and useful information for each wiki. But while the actual Console Generations were already satisfied with their own wikis, there was something missing. If you wanted to get some informations about older Sony Consoles, then we had to be honest - your informations kept very short. But since we speak about the "past tense form" from "has", the lack of useful information could change with your help. Thanks to the well-known user @GregoryRasputin, you can now contribute to a PS1 and PS2 DevWiki! Yeah, that's right. Sony's both first released home consoles are getting it's own dedicated wikis and everyone is welcome to contribute.Continue reading
OPL (Open PS2 Loader) - Latest Improvements
While we have seen PS2 developer like @sp193 busy with several new updates to Free Memory Card Boot (FMCB) exploit recently, the dev along with other PS2 devs like Maximus32 have been putting in some work and making some "HUGE Advancements" to OPL as @TnA details. Open PS2 Loader or better known as simply OPL is moving along nicely with the times and making great strides still in 2018, from here i will leave it to TnA who has summed up the various progressions of this very popular PS2 ProjectContinue reading
Free Memory Card Boot v1.964 Release - A Series of new updates for FMCB since June '18 by sp193
The PS2 Community is still going strong and developer @sp193 continues to make improvements across the board on the PS2, with some of the dev's latest work coming with a series of new updates to Free Memory Card Boot (FMCB), Since June of this year the dev has provided the progress and reports as seen in the thread (in the psx-place forums) and kept us informed. There has been alot of new changes since June and each of those changes can be seen in the "Recent Developments" along with some other details about the project be sure to view all links the dev has provided for additional details about this project if your a new comer to FMCB or the PS2.
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member: