Following some of the latest Tool Releases from Team PS3Xploit >>>seen here<<< , it was due for the Unofficial Companion for PS3Xploit to be updated, The XMB MOD dubbed the HAN Toolbox has been upgraded to version 0.5 by the developer's behind the XMB MOD for PS3 HAN (Ps3Xploit v3), This update provides a variety of new features the toolbox now is supporting Debug Settings with a new Toggler, Theme and Wallpaper Downloads have also been added, Of course can't go without mentioning some of the new eye-candy that is present with update as New eye-catching Icons for the XMB Menus, along with re-arranging of various menu's to better accommodate the new features under the hood of this supercharged XMB MOD. As the PS3Xploit Team keeps progressing and evolving its great to see other contributors create other great projects like this Unofficial Companion
HAN Toolbox v0.5
(Note: Version 0.3 is demonstrated in the video)
- Self injector added
- Cert remover added
- Demo Downloader updated with demos from all regions
- Theme Downloader added
- Wallpaper Downloader added
- Menus rearranged
- Debug Settings Toggler added
- DEX Xploit links added (Auto switching, see below)
- New icons
External Content Downloaders
- For the downloaders, There is an initial setup to be done, this involves going to Toolbox Settings and Downloading a resource pkg, its quite simple, download the pkg then reboot. If you don't want to use the content downloaders then you don't need to do this step.
- @ShaolinAssassin Has done some amazing work adding the other regions demos to Demo Downloader, This is really excellent because it was not something I planned to get back to for a long time if ever tbh.
- @pink1 Helped me rewrite the original XMBPD theme downloader from scratch and in a much better way, now all themes have icons which is something I wanted to do for a long time, theme type and size are displayed on the XMB too, and we also increased the available theme count to over 1001.
- Wallpaper downloader: When downloading a wallpaper, when the image loads up in the browser, press triangle, go to File>Save Image>System Storage, then you can go to the photo category to set it as a wallpaper.
Note: If you browse thousands of items in one session you will get missing icons, a reboot solves it.
Debug Settings Toggler
- Options to download CEX and DEX settings files to HDD, and then options to inject which ever files you have downloaded, if you don't already know how to use Debug Settings DO NOT use this item.
Auto Switching to DEX Xploit links
- If you use the new Debug settings Xploit from Team PS3 Xploit, and you want to have your Xploit links in the Toolbox auto switch to DEX http links when on DEX XMB, then inject this category_game_tool2.xml = DOWNLOAD , if you don't understand what is meant by this, don't use this feature.
Use at your own risk. This Mod/App was not made by Team PS3Xploit, so if you have issues with it please don't annoy them. This is an XMB mod made independently but it does use lots of Team PS3Xploits work.
Click Image for Larger View(s)
Download & Source: psx-place.com/resources/
PS3 HAN Toolbox v0.5 - New Release adds new Debug Setting Toggler, Theme Downloader & more
By STLcardsWS on Apr 22, 2018 at 9:48 AM
Mira Project v1.0 - Developer's Release from #TeamOrbisWoW the PS4 Scene is exploding with alot of hard work from many developer's coming together in the scene. the other day TeamOrbis unveiled a preview of Mira Project (CFW Abilities w/ MiraCFW) for the PS4, now the team has made available a Beta version for Developer's. I would caution installing this if your are worried about a potential errors as this is not quite ready for mass adoption yet and missing some aspects that will appear in later releases. The team just recently published a roadmap (seen below) for the upcoming releases and what those updates will provide, lets be honest here its looks very exciting and promising as these developer's are really coming together for some amazing progress on the PS4. @Roxanne covered many aspects of this project already in her preview >> Meet "The Mira Project" - a (kind-of) CFW for your PS4 by #TeamOrbis from the other day so check that out for additional details and then checkout the latest details / release found below from the OpenOrbis Team..Continue reading
Meet "The Mira Project" - a (kind-of) CFW for your PS4 by #TeamOrbisWith the latest achievements regarding Kernel Exploits and other useful things for both System Firmware 5.05 and System Firmware 5.53 together with the older exploits like for System Firmware 4.55 or even for System Firmware 1.76 - you have probably already recognized that compared to the PS3 - a lot of have changed for the PS4 when you wanted to play your backups or to install some Homebrew. Instead of installing a Custom Made Firmware (CFW) from a USB-Device, you will use a bug in the Original System Software (OFW) itself to allow such mentioned things. This method isn't that bad but further investigations from the System itself is very limited compared to a CFW like for the PS3, where you had full access and control about your console by doing things whatever you wanted to do. But this could now change for the PS4 with the interesting Project behind #TeamOrbis called "The Mira Project".Continue reading
Kernel Exploit for FW 5.53 sneak-peek by @MathieulhRemember when we talked about that the PS4 is still in search of it's full potential and that the Developers are still hard-working with Exploits and other cool stuff for newer System Firmwares - like @SpecterDev does with System Firmware 5.05 - then you shouldn't be suprised that other great Developers like @Mathieulh are also using their research for exploiting even newer System Firmwares - as he showed it with his little "sneak-peek" for System Firmware 5.53. This would mean that the lastest System Firmware from Sony would be exploitable and Homebrew would be possible - by the current state of reading.Continue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member:
- Joshua Hamm
Beats Of Rage OpenBOR OPL ready ISO -Neill Corlett