Help with RTM Tool BO2

Discussion in 'Game Mods' started by Joshua Delgado, Dec 8, 2018.

1. 13
    Joshua Delgado

Joshua Delgado Forum Noob

To use RTM TOOL for bo2 do I need a eboot file to copy on the bo2 file or just the RTM TOOL with the ccapi

2. 215
    Cypher_CG89

Cypher_CG89 Member

Lead Graphic Artist/Dev, Cypher Elite Gaming
    You normally need a DEX resigned and modified E-BOOT, ( You can easily Goggle the correct E-BOOT for your version of BO2 or create one yourself ) so REBUG REX CFW is required to RTM (Real Time Mod) BO2 as its the only CFW with a DEX LV2 Kernel.

Depends on what your trying to achieve and do as there are many ways to mod BO2 MP and BO2 Zombies.

Modding BO2 is a speciality of mine. I have my own Anti-Modder tool that I created, your mods won't work on me, no matter what they are haha. ( So if your modding and still getting slaughtered by someone, its probably me lol, No cheaters allowed )

!!**Modding BO2 online should be kept to private custom matches between you and your friends for fun and not ruin other peoples experience online in public or league matches**!! (or LAN matches like I do)

There are many options, for RTM Black Ops 2 GSC Studio is one of the best as it allows you to not only create your own GSC mods, but inject them directly into the game.

For Modding without using an PC RTM tool use BO2 GSC Injector which is an sprx that allows for up to 30 GSC menus to be stored on your PS3 and injected into the game without using a PC. ( If putting your own list of separate GSC menus together the CONFIG file must be manually edited ) All that is required is that you have CCAPI installed on your PS3 and to be honest most mods for BO2, whether they be DEX or CEX mods, require CCAPI to be installed or they won't work.

Also there are many stand alone SPRX mod menus out there for CEX and DEX that just require the swapping of the E-BOOT and the SPRX to be placed in the 'temp' folder on the PS3's HDD. Various menus with 'HOST' (need to be match host) features and 'NON-HOST' features (works regardless of if your host or not)

VERY IMPORTANT NOTE!!!!

In addition to the E-BOOT being DEX it also has to be an ANTI-BAN E-BOOT or risk being banned form the BO2 servers very quickly. Then a ban for your account and console is most likely to follow from [email protected]

Just to make this clear, it will NOT stop you from getting banned for modding but rather stops the stupid and irritating 'Timed Ban' you get if and when multiple people use the report function. You just get singed out of PSN automatically or a message saying you have been disconnected from the call of duty servers, then you just log back min and play away again.

Also modding in anyway online increases your chances for getting a ban no matter what you do to minimise the risks and no matter what you use. You will be eventually banned the more you mod.

Mod at your own risk

Any other questions about modding Call of Duty games, please feel free to ask.

Joshua Delgado likes this.
  3. 13
    Joshua Delgado

Thanks a lot really helpful

4. 127
    dazzaXx

dazzaXx Member

.RCO Plugin Coder
    I had no idea that was a thing, nice.

5. 215
    Cypher_CG89

Cypher_CG89 Member

Been out for a while now, the only downside of this is unless you have a GSC menu with 'Looby' options to force host before the match you are at the mercy of people using RTM tools and/or the stupid randomisation of being host selected by the BO2 servers, so your not guaranteed to be able to use them and CCAPI is a must with this or it wont work at all.

But if your hosting a private custom match and your inviting people, like your friends. into your game, you are host so it would make sense and be fair to enable co-host for your friends, unless your planning on torturing them lol, so they can use the menus as well.

I often used to host modded matches for people using GSC Injector, I have over 100 GSC menu's that can be used with it and 50+SPRX menu's just for BO2 MP and Zombies (some menus can be more than one GSC file depending on whats being altered, The largest I have is Predator v6, which I think is 4 to 6 GSC files) This is not counting other menus for other Call of Duty games and game modes.

One of the best menu's out is Black Genysis by Kiwi for MW3, trying to get the one for BO2 but can't find it anywhere at the min. Also Paradox v2 is an awesome menu as well. Reincarnation is one of the best for Zombies on BO2 and one of my all time fav GSC menus is Bossam v6.

There are also many game type variants out there to mix it up instead of the boring standard game types - zombieland, the hunger games, hide and seek, the floor is larva, crossbows and knives, mike mires, cranked and many others.

dazzaXx likes this.
  6. 13
    Joshua Delgado

i did the rtm tool with the eboot but it freezes my game on my other users but my main user works fine

7. 215
    Cypher_CG89

Cypher_CG89 Member

A bit more info is needed..

I take it you have multiple users on your PS3? This should make no difference at all. I have never had this problem on Black Ops 2 with any Tool I have used and I have 3 active PSN users and accounts on the PS3 I use for modding and its never mattered which user is logged in.

Where did you get the E-BOOT from? What is the BLES/US code of your BO2 disc? And which RTM Tool are you using? BO2 GSC Studio? Connection to PS3 type LAN or WiFi?

Also the setup of your PS3 would be helpful...CFW you are using (I assume REBUG REX?? for the DEX features) and its version 4.8*, How the REBUG toolbox is setup? LV2 Kernel?, Target ID? REBUG mode? Cobra mode? CCAPI installed correctly? And please don't say your using SEN Enabler to spoof and go online with REBUG? What menu where you trying to inject into the game?

To be honest the above shouldn't matter to much but as much info as possible as this is an odd and as i say first for me, but I'll get to the bottom of it as. My first thought would be the E-BOOT?

8. 13
    Joshua Delgado

Yeah I think is the eboot do you have a link to good eboot my bo2 is Bles01717

9. 215
    Cypher_CG89

Cypher_CG89 Member

Same as mine. Just a quick question? which e-boot did you swap out? the one on the disc or in the install folder> GAMES or game? I take it the disc is backed up to your HDD?

10. 13
    Joshua Delgado

I went into game then search the game up and then in usdir

11. 533
    Bloodmoons366466

Bloodmoons366466 Member

From my expierence modding,the aimbot is pretty much a dead giveaway on a assult rifle or smg no matter how hard you try to tone it down in a lobby.What i do is just turn on the wall hack so i can see where people are with the aimbot off and just kill people when they are nearby.I manage to get 25-30kills anyway without anyone noticing since knowing where people are on the map really helps me.

The sniper though can be hidden with a aimbot if you set it up right.I only got caught by one person in a lobby with the sniper method who private messaged me and there where 2 people with mics who didnt see it.

12. 215
    Cypher_CG89

Cypher_CG89 Member

These are my DEX E-BOOTs for BO2 BLES01717 and they are also Anti-Ban E-BOOTs. There are 2 in the Zip file, 1 is for MP and the other is for Zombies.

https://mega.nz/#!evRXGCKK!NC9FXprrFUxEgF-jT2cI35kcNVmOPOEE95AxRCEOIUU

Copy these both to /dev_hdd0/game/BLES01717/USRDIR

EBOOT.BIN
    will automatically boot to Multiplayer when the game is loaded.
    EBOOTZombies.BIN will automatically Boot to Zombie when the game is loaded. To use this one simply rename it to EBOOT.BIN and rename the other to MPEBOOT.BIN so you know which is which and then back again when using MP.

Don't try to alter the settings in the options menu eg. try to make the MP eboot set to boot the campaign default on boot as they won't work and will crash the game and break the EBOOT.

When loading with either EBOOT there will be lag for about 10 seconds (TIP- wait for the smoke at the bottom of the MP boot screen to move fluidly or the asteroids in Zombies to move fluidly) and if logged into PSN make sure the PS Store option appears before selecting anything or the game will crash. (Its also a good idea to login to PSN before booting BO2.)

Both these EBOOTs should work with RTM Tools and also WILL definitely work with BO2 GSC Injector ( this is what they were mainly made for and 100% definitely wait for the lag to stop and PS Store to appear with GSC INJECTOR, or you will crash the game every time you don't wait, about 10 seconds ) so if you do download one don't use the EBOOTs that come with them now you have these EBOOTS as most of them are just for the injector and are not proper DEX and Anti-Ban.

NOTE enjoy the one little extra bonus you get with my EBOOTs in MP.....no menu required :D just play and see the magic 100% undetectable ( Won't show up even on kill cams and final kill cam like other things do ) just don't make it to obvious where your aiming o_O lol.

I normally disable this little feature before I play in a public match as I don't believe in modding to rank up (Cheating, don't need to at Prestige Master :D). To disable it if its getting on your nerves switch to the zombies game menu then back again. Not the eboots lol. ENJOY

13. 13
    Joshua Delgado

Wow thanks so mich bro really grateful with your help

14. 533
    Bloodmoons366466

Bloodmoons366466 Member

Do you have a blus one too?

15. 13
    Joshua Delgado

Is there another way I can contact you for some questions?

16. 215
    Cypher_CG89

Cypher_CG89 Member

use inbox at the top of the page, then start new conversation

Sorry nope just the UK European version atm. I would have to make one when I get the chance to.