Recently Team molecule issued an update to their popular exploit that has unlocked tVita/Pstv) with HENkaku R10 which provided the ability to install the exploit without the need of a memory card by moving files to ur0:tai, This works on the original Vita - 1000 models, Full details of this update can be seen in the provided logs, -STLcardsWS
HENkaku - Release 10 (May 26, 2017)
- Moved files to ur0:tai, can run without memory card on original Vitas now
- If molecularShell is removed manually, will not attempt to reinstall by default
- Support loading plugins from ur0:tai/config.txt if ux0:tai/config.txt cannot be found
- If you are using Ensō, you must redownload the installer and reinstall configuration in order to use the new pathRelease 9 (May 11, 2017)
- Fixed a bug in one of the patch that may crash SceShell
- Disabled triggering of (nonworking) force reinstall in offline mode
- Fixed slow file reading in molecularShell
- Fixed crash in installing VPK (thanks d3m3vilurr)
- Moved HENkaku settings to the official Settings application (thanks The_FloW)
- Fixed problem of molecularShell corrupting VitaShell theme and settings (thanks The_FloW)
- (12/05/2017) Added helper menu for users confused with the settings move
- (13/05/2017) Added translations for HENkaku settings (thanks everyone who helped)
- (13/05/2017) Fixed problem of menu item not showing up in Settings widget
- (13/05/2017) Bypassed SCE bug preventing > 2 plugins from loading for a game
- (14/05/2017) Minor settings language tweak
Release 8 (March 26, 2017)
- PSN spoofing works again (it will be fixed by Sony in the future so use it while you can. You can also disable PSN spoofing in molecularShell settings menu.
- First boot of molecularShell will alert the user to unsafe homebrew and how to enable it.
- (29/03/2017) Improved stability of the payload.
Release 7 (December 26, 2016)
- taiHENkaku brings plugin support
- Tons of stability improvements and refactored codebase to be more streamlined
- VitaShell 1.43 fixed problem with built in updater
Release 6 (September 12, 2016)
- Whitelisted scePowerSetGpuClockFrequency, scePowerRequestColdReset, scePowerRequestStandby, and scePowerRegisterCallback
- Fixed rare bug which crashes modded SceShell. There is still no PSN spoofing for modded SceShell
- Removed “welcome” message when triggering exploit (was used for debugging and is no longer needed)
Release 5 (September 6, 2016)
This update improves the quality of the system performance.
- Changed how PSN spoofing is done. This should fix problems a minority of users experience regarding game saves.
- Modded vs0:shell/shell.self is not supported.
- Removed update blocking features as a side effect of above.
- Update to VitaShell 0.91. This is the last VitaShell update bundled into HENkaku. Please use VitaShell’s built in network update feature to update VitaShell as a standalone component.
Release 4 (August 30, 2016)
- Fixed issue where YouTube website did not work
- Added support for PSTV and Vita Slim internal storage
- Updated to VitaShell 0.86
Release 3 (August 27, 2016)
- PSN spoofing: You can access PSN without updating to 3.61!
- Safe homebrew support: Developers can optionally mark their homebrews as “safe” and it will not gain restricted API access. We highly recommend developers who are not using such features to update their packages as safe.
- VitaShell 0.8: Read the release notes from The_FloW for the list of changes to VitaShell.
- Version string: A callback to the PSP days where every hack would change the system version string. We do that too now (see the screenshot) so we can provide better support to our users.
- Update blocking: In HENkaku mode, firmware updates using the official servers are blocked. That way you won’t accidentally install 3.61 and it won’t download in the background regardless of your settings.
Release 2 (August 4, 2016)
- Dynarec support: Developers can generate ARM code and execute it directly. This aids in JIT engines for emulators.
- Offline installer: HENkaku can now run without a network connection thanks to work by xyz. He also made a nice writeup that you should check out if you’re interested in the technical details.
- VitaShell 0.7: When we originally released HENkaku, we forked VitaShell to molecularShell because we didn’t want to spend too much time writing our own file manager. Thanks to The_FloW, our changes have been merged to the official VitaShell codebase and we no longer need molecularShell. This release had added many new features and bug fixes to the shell.
Release 1 (July 29, 2016)
- First release
PS VITA / PS TV Henkaku 10th release - Now you don't need memory card even on Vita 1000
By kozarovv on May 27, 2017 at 6:48 AM
PS2 Classic GUI v2.2.2 (for PS3 by Aldostools) updated w/ Auto-Suggest Configs & DVD9 SupportPS2 Classic GUI is a useful utility for an exploited PS3 Console by either CFW or HAN, this utility makes converting your PS2 Games into PS2 Classic format a breeze and as more and more discoveries are made we see more updates provided for the popular utility created by @aldostools. The release of v2.2. comes to us today with a discovery that expands the game compatibility by now supporting PS2 Games that are in DVD9 format. Recently we seen @kozarovv figured out an issue when trying to help get an English Patch for Final Fantasy XII IZSJ Working, Not only was a solution found but a guide was written as well >> Running PS2 DVD9 games on HAN/CFW . Then to make the process even easier now developer Aldostools has incorporated the needed changes into the PS2 Classic Utility (for PS3) while adding a few other features like an AUTO-SUGGEST features for PS2 Configs which seen support added in v2.1Continue reading
[UPDATE] New Vita Jailbreak coming in July 2018 (3.65-3.68 HENkaku / 3.65 Enso) from TheFlowAs the PS Vita Community knows hacker/developer TheFlow had discovered a new vulnerability for jailbreaking the PS Vita / PlayStation TV (Vita TV). The developer had planned for a much later releases since the Vita seems to be nearing the end of its life cycle and since official support could cease down the road. The idea being it was better to hold on to this exploit saving it until Sony officially pulled the plug on the device(s). However, since that time another exploit was found and thus this exploit (the first one) has moved up the release date to a new date of >> July 1 2018.
With firmware's 3.65-.3.68 there will be a new window to install the HENkaku hack which is a HEN (Homebrew Enabler), But if your on 3.65 firmware you can even take it a step farther by having the ability to install Enso (the CFW framework), With this soon to be released method TheFlow is saying you will need a Memory Card(see update), as no other storage medium including the system's internal storage will not work.Continue reading
PKGLAUNCHER (webMAN MOD Addon) now supporting additional RetroArch-libretro cores with new update
Developer @aldostools has supplied an update to one of the add-on's for webMAN MOD plugin for PS3 (CFW) user's. The PKGLAUNCHER feature which debuted on the project in wMM v1.45.04 allows for launching of RetroArch Roms from the XMB via the pkglauncher tool. With RetroArch making changes to cores names and new cores being supported on the PS3, developer Aldostools decided an update was needed and thus this new build has been rolled out for webMAN MOD user's. This is currently labeled as a test build so if you experience any issues be sure to drop a line in the comments below.Continue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member: