Recently Team molecule issued an update to their popular exploit that has unlocked tVita/Pstv) with HENkaku R10 which provided the ability to install the exploit without the need of a memory card by moving files to ur0:tai, This works on the original Vita - 1000 models, Full details of this update can be seen in the provided logs, -STLcardsWS
HENkaku - Release 10 (May 26, 2017)
- Moved files to ur0:tai, can run without memory card on original Vitas now
- If molecularShell is removed manually, will not attempt to reinstall by default
- Support loading plugins from ur0:tai/config.txt if ux0:tai/config.txt cannot be found
- If you are using Ensō, you must redownload the installer and reinstall configuration in order to use the new pathRelease 9 (May 11, 2017)
- Fixed a bug in one of the patch that may crash SceShell
- Disabled triggering of (nonworking) force reinstall in offline mode
- Fixed slow file reading in molecularShell
- Fixed crash in installing VPK (thanks d3m3vilurr)
- Moved HENkaku settings to the official Settings application (thanks The_FloW)
- Fixed problem of molecularShell corrupting VitaShell theme and settings (thanks The_FloW)
- (12/05/2017) Added helper menu for users confused with the settings move
- (13/05/2017) Added translations for HENkaku settings (thanks everyone who helped)
- (13/05/2017) Fixed problem of menu item not showing up in Settings widget
- (13/05/2017) Bypassed SCE bug preventing > 2 plugins from loading for a game
- (14/05/2017) Minor settings language tweak
Release 8 (March 26, 2017)
- PSN spoofing works again (it will be fixed by Sony in the future so use it while you can. You can also disable PSN spoofing in molecularShell settings menu.
- First boot of molecularShell will alert the user to unsafe homebrew and how to enable it.
- (29/03/2017) Improved stability of the payload.
Release 7 (December 26, 2016)
- taiHENkaku brings plugin support
- Tons of stability improvements and refactored codebase to be more streamlined
- VitaShell 1.43 fixed problem with built in updater
Release 6 (September 12, 2016)
- Whitelisted scePowerSetGpuClockFrequency, scePowerRequestColdReset, scePowerRequestStandby, and scePowerRegisterCallback
- Fixed rare bug which crashes modded SceShell. There is still no PSN spoofing for modded SceShell
- Removed “welcome” message when triggering exploit (was used for debugging and is no longer needed)
Release 5 (September 6, 2016)
This update improves the quality of the system performance.
- Changed how PSN spoofing is done. This should fix problems a minority of users experience regarding game saves.
- Modded vs0:shell/shell.self is not supported.
- Removed update blocking features as a side effect of above.
- Update to VitaShell 0.91. This is the last VitaShell update bundled into HENkaku. Please use VitaShell’s built in network update feature to update VitaShell as a standalone component.
Release 4 (August 30, 2016)
- Fixed issue where YouTube website did not work
- Added support for PSTV and Vita Slim internal storage
- Updated to VitaShell 0.86
Release 3 (August 27, 2016)
- PSN spoofing: You can access PSN without updating to 3.61!
- Safe homebrew support: Developers can optionally mark their homebrews as “safe” and it will not gain restricted API access. We highly recommend developers who are not using such features to update their packages as safe.
- VitaShell 0.8: Read the release notes from The_FloW for the list of changes to VitaShell.
- Version string: A callback to the PSP days where every hack would change the system version string. We do that too now (see the screenshot) so we can provide better support to our users.
- Update blocking: In HENkaku mode, firmware updates using the official servers are blocked. That way you won’t accidentally install 3.61 and it won’t download in the background regardless of your settings.
Release 2 (August 4, 2016)
- Dynarec support: Developers can generate ARM code and execute it directly. This aids in JIT engines for emulators.
- Offline installer: HENkaku can now run without a network connection thanks to work by xyz. He also made a nice writeup that you should check out if you’re interested in the technical details.
- VitaShell 0.7: When we originally released HENkaku, we forked VitaShell to molecularShell because we didn’t want to spend too much time writing our own file manager. Thanks to The_FloW, our changes have been merged to the official VitaShell codebase and we no longer need molecularShell. This release had added many new features and bug fixes to the shell.
Release 1 (July 29, 2016)
- First release
PS VITA / PS TV Henkaku 10th release - Now you don't need memory card even on Vita 1000
By kozarovv on May 27, 2017 at 6:48 AM
Custom PKG on Retail PS4 - New method shown by flatz via videoHacker flatz is well known in the PlayStation Hacking community for many advancements and projects now is doing some things on his PS4 that contains 4.55 firmware. On his YouTube channel he released a new video titled "Custom PKG on retail PS4" which covers a demonstration on a PS4 (4.55) of an Installation of a Custom & also a Re-Packaged PKG file. While this is being demoed on a 4.55 flatz does state this should be easy to port to other firmwares (when a current firmware is exploited) and is a "bullet proof method in comparison" to 1.76. Flatz will soon share a write-up to achieve this task.Continue reading
Firmware 5.00 Userland Webkit Exploit on PS4 teased by qwertyoruiop (no Kernel Exploit)Here is some PS4 news/teases for 5.00 firmware, as a userland webkit exploit is shown via a screenshot from PS4 Hacker qwertyoruiop Twitter. You may recall this dev also showcased an exploit to v4.XX firmware in that past that was never released. Which the hacker was more then willing to share the news he had exploited the PS4 but did not have the same feeling of sharing the actual exploit as much as the news, sadly.. Will this 5.00 exploit be made public or will this exploit also be kept secret? Only time will tell as no details about a potential release has been stated at this point. About the exploit itself its only a userland webkit exploit that is being shown, so this means it will still require a kernel exploit to be like open in the same sense as 1.76. qwertyoruiop also states he has found a bug to exploit the kernel in v5.00, but has not did the exploiting of the bug quite yet. While this is exciting news and great work by the hacker. I would caution about getting too excited because this has the potential of never being released like the work in 4.XX previously detailed, but things are moving for the Ps4 so who knows....Continue reading
Zelda Time to Triumph: New Port from usineurFollowing the released ports of Zelda ROTH (Return of the Hylian) & Zelda Oni Link's Begin for Vita/Pstv, the third port comes to the community from developer usineur with the release of Zelda Time to Triumph to complete the three game trilogy of the fan-made created series that extends the story of Zelda from Vincent Jouilat's perspective, This is a welcome port to the Vita as it serves as great editions to the ealier work of both usineur and Rinnegatamante.Continue reading
Share This Page
- 4.81 cfw
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member:
The best PS2 soft-modding-installer around (newest version available here) -SP193