Recently Team molecule issued an update to their popular exploit that has unlocked tVita/Pstv) with HENkaku R10 which provided the ability to install the exploit without the need of a memory card by moving files to ur0:tai, This works on the original Vita - 1000 models, Full details of this update can be seen in the provided logs, -STLcardsWS
HENkaku - Release 10 (May 26, 2017)
- Moved files to ur0:tai, can run without memory card on original Vitas now
- If molecularShell is removed manually, will not attempt to reinstall by default
- Support loading plugins from ur0:tai/config.txt if ux0:tai/config.txt cannot be found
- If you are using Ensō, you must redownload the installer and reinstall configuration in order to use the new pathRelease 9 (May 11, 2017)
- Fixed a bug in one of the patch that may crash SceShell
- Disabled triggering of (nonworking) force reinstall in offline mode
- Fixed slow file reading in molecularShell
- Fixed crash in installing VPK (thanks d3m3vilurr)
- Moved HENkaku settings to the official Settings application (thanks The_FloW)
- Fixed problem of molecularShell corrupting VitaShell theme and settings (thanks The_FloW)
- (12/05/2017) Added helper menu for users confused with the settings move
- (13/05/2017) Added translations for HENkaku settings (thanks everyone who helped)
- (13/05/2017) Fixed problem of menu item not showing up in Settings widget
- (13/05/2017) Bypassed SCE bug preventing > 2 plugins from loading for a game
- (14/05/2017) Minor settings language tweak
Release 8 (March 26, 2017)
- PSN spoofing works again (it will be fixed by Sony in the future so use it while you can. You can also disable PSN spoofing in molecularShell settings menu.
- First boot of molecularShell will alert the user to unsafe homebrew and how to enable it.
- (29/03/2017) Improved stability of the payload.
Release 7 (December 26, 2016)
- taiHENkaku brings plugin support
- Tons of stability improvements and refactored codebase to be more streamlined
- VitaShell 1.43 fixed problem with built in updater
Release 6 (September 12, 2016)
- Whitelisted scePowerSetGpuClockFrequency, scePowerRequestColdReset, scePowerRequestStandby, and scePowerRegisterCallback
- Fixed rare bug which crashes modded SceShell. There is still no PSN spoofing for modded SceShell
- Removed “welcome” message when triggering exploit (was used for debugging and is no longer needed)
Release 5 (September 6, 2016)
This update improves the quality of the system performance.
- Changed how PSN spoofing is done. This should fix problems a minority of users experience regarding game saves.
- Modded vs0:shell/shell.self is not supported.
- Removed update blocking features as a side effect of above.
- Update to VitaShell 0.91. This is the last VitaShell update bundled into HENkaku. Please use VitaShell’s built in network update feature to update VitaShell as a standalone component.
Release 4 (August 30, 2016)
- Fixed issue where YouTube website did not work
- Added support for PSTV and Vita Slim internal storage
- Updated to VitaShell 0.86
Release 3 (August 27, 2016)
- PSN spoofing: You can access PSN without updating to 3.61!
- Safe homebrew support: Developers can optionally mark their homebrews as “safe” and it will not gain restricted API access. We highly recommend developers who are not using such features to update their packages as safe.
- VitaShell 0.8: Read the release notes from The_FloW for the list of changes to VitaShell.
- Version string: A callback to the PSP days where every hack would change the system version string. We do that too now (see the screenshot) so we can provide better support to our users.
- Update blocking: In HENkaku mode, firmware updates using the official servers are blocked. That way you won’t accidentally install 3.61 and it won’t download in the background regardless of your settings.
Release 2 (August 4, 2016)
- Dynarec support: Developers can generate ARM code and execute it directly. This aids in JIT engines for emulators.
- Offline installer: HENkaku can now run without a network connection thanks to work by xyz. He also made a nice writeup that you should check out if you’re interested in the technical details.
- VitaShell 0.7: When we originally released HENkaku, we forked VitaShell to molecularShell because we didn’t want to spend too much time writing our own file manager. Thanks to The_FloW, our changes have been merged to the official VitaShell codebase and we no longer need molecularShell. This release had added many new features and bug fixes to the shell.
Release 1 (July 29, 2016)
- First release
PS VITA / PS TV Henkaku 10th release - Now you don't need memory card even on Vita 1000
By kozarovv on May 27, 2017 at 6:48 AM
4.82 NoBD CFW Options ( REBUG / FERROX / OVERFLOW ) : Unable to boot Apps / Games from PS3 XMB?Here is a type of CFW for PlayStation 3 consoles with a broken BD Logic Board/Drive and contains an issue of not being able to boot anything from the PS3 XMB. It does not matter if the content is stored on the DISC or HDD, you can not launch anything from the XMB with PS3 Console's contain this defect. If that sounds like a PS3 console you have laying around or know someone who might have that issue, there is good news as there is an easy fix (Yes, Sony its easy and Sony should issue this patch themselves). Simply by disabling & patching the Disc drive, developer's in the PS3 community have found out this allows those otherwise useless consoles to launch items once again from the PS3 XMB, So play your purchased Content from PSN / Disc Backups ect/ Purchase things from PSN store/ play video & use services once again on your PS3. noBD CFW for a majority will never be used, but is a great option for PS3 owners that are otherwise stuck with a broken console that would only use would be a power hungry screensaver. So lets take a look at some of the NoBD CFW options and favors we have seen released to this pointContinue reading
TubeVita v1.02 [by thehero_] "The Return of YouTube on your PSVITA"Two years ago the YouTube application for PSVITA was deleted from the PlayStation Store along with support. I created a simple application that allows you to use YouTube directly from the web browser with the use of uri call and with easy functions. I also posted the code source on GitHub (editable by everyone) and the download availableContinue reading
REBUG 4.82.1: LITE Edition CFW (w/ Rebug Toolbox 2.02.15 + Cobra v7.54)Team Rebug has decided to release 4.82 REBUG - LITE EDITION, this is not a REBUG REX CFW. REX is a hybrid type of firmware that uses CEX (retail firmware) & DEX (debug firmware), DEX firmware usually takes some time after a firmware update to emerge into the public hand, this has not happened for 4.82 at this time. So, the team decided to release a 100% CEX based CFW for 4.82. This only make sense with an influx of new CFW user's looking for a quality CFW thanks to the PS3Xploit Nor/Nand Flash Writer for CFW Installs on 4.82 OFW. By default (after installation) this firmware acts similar to a "Standard CFW", but when REBUG TOOLBOX is installed (see tab below for details about REBUG Toolbox), you can toggle "ON" COBRA (v7.54) to make this a full fledged COBRA CFW with a simple Toggle Option in Rebug Toolbox, Cobra is essentially a payload that adds various features to the CFW, such as Background Plugin Support on boot, Local streaming of games, ISO Support (PS3/PS2/PS1/PSP/DVD/BD) are just a few of the many highlights that COBRA adds to a CFW ( all Features can be viewed in the COBRA tab.).Continue reading
Share This Page
- 4.81 cfw
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member: