Recently Team molecule issued an update to their popular exploit that has unlocked tVita/Pstv) with HENkaku R10 which provided the ability to install the exploit without the need of a memory card by moving files to ur0:tai, This works on the original Vita - 1000 models, Full details of this update can be seen in the provided logs, -STLcardsWS
HENkaku - Release 10 (May 26, 2017)
- Moved files to ur0:tai, can run without memory card on original Vitas now
- If molecularShell is removed manually, will not attempt to reinstall by default
- Support loading plugins from ur0:tai/config.txt if ux0:tai/config.txt cannot be found
- If you are using Ensō, you must redownload the installer and reinstall configuration in order to use the new pathRelease 9 (May 11, 2017)
- Fixed a bug in one of the patch that may crash SceShell
- Disabled triggering of (nonworking) force reinstall in offline mode
- Fixed slow file reading in molecularShell
- Fixed crash in installing VPK (thanks d3m3vilurr)
- Moved HENkaku settings to the official Settings application (thanks The_FloW)
- Fixed problem of molecularShell corrupting VitaShell theme and settings (thanks The_FloW)
- (12/05/2017) Added helper menu for users confused with the settings move
- (13/05/2017) Added translations for HENkaku settings (thanks everyone who helped)
- (13/05/2017) Fixed problem of menu item not showing up in Settings widget
- (13/05/2017) Bypassed SCE bug preventing > 2 plugins from loading for a game
- (14/05/2017) Minor settings language tweak
Release 8 (March 26, 2017)
- PSN spoofing works again (it will be fixed by Sony in the future so use it while you can. You can also disable PSN spoofing in molecularShell settings menu.
- First boot of molecularShell will alert the user to unsafe homebrew and how to enable it.
- (29/03/2017) Improved stability of the payload.
Release 7 (December 26, 2016)
- taiHENkaku brings plugin support
- Tons of stability improvements and refactored codebase to be more streamlined
- VitaShell 1.43 fixed problem with built in updater
Release 6 (September 12, 2016)
- Whitelisted scePowerSetGpuClockFrequency, scePowerRequestColdReset, scePowerRequestStandby, and scePowerRegisterCallback
- Fixed rare bug which crashes modded SceShell. There is still no PSN spoofing for modded SceShell
- Removed “welcome” message when triggering exploit (was used for debugging and is no longer needed)
Release 5 (September 6, 2016)
This update improves the quality of the system performance.
- Changed how PSN spoofing is done. This should fix problems a minority of users experience regarding game saves.
- Modded vs0:shell/shell.self is not supported.
- Removed update blocking features as a side effect of above.
- Update to VitaShell 0.91. This is the last VitaShell update bundled into HENkaku. Please use VitaShell’s built in network update feature to update VitaShell as a standalone component.
Release 4 (August 30, 2016)
- Fixed issue where YouTube website did not work
- Added support for PSTV and Vita Slim internal storage
- Updated to VitaShell 0.86
Release 3 (August 27, 2016)
- PSN spoofing: You can access PSN without updating to 3.61!
- Safe homebrew support: Developers can optionally mark their homebrews as “safe” and it will not gain restricted API access. We highly recommend developers who are not using such features to update their packages as safe.
- VitaShell 0.8: Read the release notes from The_FloW for the list of changes to VitaShell.
- Version string: A callback to the PSP days where every hack would change the system version string. We do that too now (see the screenshot) so we can provide better support to our users.
- Update blocking: In HENkaku mode, firmware updates using the official servers are blocked. That way you won’t accidentally install 3.61 and it won’t download in the background regardless of your settings.
Release 2 (August 4, 2016)
- Dynarec support: Developers can generate ARM code and execute it directly. This aids in JIT engines for emulators.
- Offline installer: HENkaku can now run without a network connection thanks to work by xyz. He also made a nice writeup that you should check out if you’re interested in the technical details.
- VitaShell 0.7: When we originally released HENkaku, we forked VitaShell to molecularShell because we didn’t want to spend too much time writing our own file manager. Thanks to The_FloW, our changes have been merged to the official VitaShell codebase and we no longer need molecularShell. This release had added many new features and bug fixes to the shell.
Release 1 (July 29, 2016)
- First release
PS VITA / PS TV Henkaku 10th release - Now you don't need memory card even on Vita 1000
By kozarovv on May 27, 2017 at 6:48 AM
[Coming Soon] FB Alpha Retro Loader (Light) v1.0 [Powered by PSL1GHT]Check it out as @CaptainCPS-X has made a return to the PS3 Homebrew Community recently and the developer has some plans and a bit of a preview of an upcoming release. A new version of his popular project FBA RL (Final Burn Alpha Retro Loader). This arcade emulator is based off the PS3 version of RetroArch/Libretro, but being CaptainCPS-X is an official contributor to the Windows FBA project and also a PS3 dev there was no better person to bring the original feel of the arcade emulators to the PS3 from windows. Now the developer is deciding to ditch the Sony SDK used to create the original version and has decided to o the pslight route for various reasons outlined in the Coming Soon Announcement you can view from CaptainCPS-X below:Continue reading
NIM - PS2 Edition [Port by Theldus]Its 2017 and the PlayStation 2 community continues adding new content, that keeps the system going with new interest.This time around developer Theldus adds a port of NIM to the library of PS2 Homebrew. This simple game is all about using your math skills in strategic pursuit to avoid being the last to make a move. The dev has shared a bit of information on the title and a bit about the projects development, so give it a look as this simple port is a welcome addition to the PS2 Community. -STLcardsWSContinue reading
OpenTTD [Open Transport Tycoon Deluxe] Ported to PS VitaOpenTTD is an open port of Transport Tycoon Deluxe that clones many of the original features of the business simulation game, Now thanks to developer angguss anyone with a exploited PS Vita / PlayStation TV running 3.60 FW can checkout this Open Sourced Clone. To get this running checkout the simple but important steps that the dev has lined out in his release notes attached below -STLcardsWSContinue reading
Share This Page
- 4.81 cfw
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member: