Following the preview that @Roxanne (psx-place's newest addition to the writing team) informed us a few days ago, now comes the official release from developer TheFlow as he drops 3.65 HENkaku Ensō Updater, this will not jailbreak 3.65 firmware, what it will do is allow EXISTING exploited (HENkaku) 3.60 user's to update to 3.65, no longer keeping you in the 3.60 sandbox and allowing your to play additional games since the HENkaku release. Be sure to checkout all the details and information provided by TheFlow, as the dev has also updated the Adrenaline, DownloadEnabler, NoNpDrm and SD2VITA utilities to support 3.65 links also provided below.
3.65 HENkaku Ensō Updater
This does not allow you to hack your console that is on a firmware past 3.60. You need to be on firmare 3.60 in order to use this software.
Custom Firmware 3.65 HENkaku Ensō is a port of henkaku to the latest possible firmware that does still have the bootloader vulnerability.
- You will be able to access the PSN store, activate your device and download your purchased games again (only as long as Sony doesn't decide to release a new update that prevents you from doing that).
- You will be able to play all games that were released for firmwares 3.61-3.65.
- You will not be able to downgrade back to 3.60 if you find that this custom firmware doesn't suit you.
- You can lose the ability to run homebrews, if you modify the OS and end up in a semi-brick where you are forced to reinstall the firmware. This should however not happen to a regular user, but I'd rather not install applications that modify read-only partitions like os0: or vs0:.
- Some applications may not work on the new firmware and need to be ported.
- Are Adrenaline, DownloadEnabler, NoNpDrm and SD2VITA compatible on 3.65?
- Yes they have all been updated and are available under my repositories. (Links Below)
- Is it risky to perform this update?
- All my betatesters have successfully updated and have no issues so far. The updater has been designed carefully, so you dont need to worry.
- Will I lose the hack if I format my Memory Card or restore the systems settings?
- No, you can nearly do everything with your device and you will not lose HENkaku. You must just NOT reinstall the 3.65 PUP.
- I have installed a bad plugin and now my device doesn't boot anymore
- Try to enter the Safe Mode and choose 2. Rebuild Database. This will allow you to boot the device with plugins disabled and fresh config.txt files.
- Will I be able to hack my device that is on 3.65/3.67?
- Not with this software. I will release my exploit chain by the end of this year or next, so you have to be patient.
- Download updater.vpk and PSP2UPDAT.PUP.
- If you are on a firmware below 3.60, update to 3.60 and install henkaku. Then you can skip to 4.
- If you are already using 3.60 HENkaku (Enso), uninstall all plugins and uninstall the enso patch. It is recommended to first unlink the Memory Card in HENkaku Settings before you uninstall, so that your Memory Card won't be restricted afterwards due to the spoofed version at ux0:id.dat. Uninstalling all plugins and the enso patch is extremely important, as they can interfere with the update process if enabled (the updater will notice you in case you have not uninstalled them correctly).
- Install updater.vpk using VitaShell and put the PSP2UPDAT.PUP file at ux0:app/UPDATE365/PSP2UPDAT.PUP.
- Reboot your device, start HENkaku and directly launch the updater, without launching anything else before like VitaShell or Adrenaline (since they start kernel modules). Also make sure that your battery is at least at 50% Vita user's
- Follow the instructions on screen and enjoy the update process.
- When the updater finishes flashing the new firmware, custom modules will be written to vs0:tai and the bootloader hack injected to the eMMC. You should now be on 3.65 HENkaku Ensō.
- If you like my work and want to support future projects, you can make a small donation. Thank you!
Note: There is no way to back to 3.60, or to reinstall hacked 3.65 firmware after using this hack!!
Downloads: HENkaku Enso 3.65 Updater
- 6.61 Adrenaline- v6.1 (3.65 Support)
- NoNpDrm v1.2 (3.65 Support)
- DownloadEnabler (3.65 Support)
- SD2VITA (3.65 Support)
- VitaShell v1.82 (3.65 Support)Source: twitter.com/theflow0
PS VITA / PS TV Henkaku / Enso 3.65 for 3.60 user's Released by TheFlow!
By kozarovv on Mar 11, 2018 at 6:02 PM
New Vita Jailbreak coming in July 2018 (3.65-3.68 HENkaku / 3.65 Enso) from TheFlowAs the PS Vita Community knows hacker/developer TheFlow had discovered a new vulnerability for jailbreaking the PS Vita / PlayStation TV (Vita TV). The developer had planned for a much later releases since the Vita seems to be nearing the end of its life cycle and since official support could cease down the road. The idea being it was better to hold on to this exploit saving it until Sony officially pulled the plug on the device(s). However, since that time another exploit was found and thus this exploit (the first one) has moved up the release date to a new date of >> July 1 2018.
With firmware's 3.65-.3.68 there will be a new window to install the HENkaku hack which is a HEN (Homebrew Enabler), But if your on 3.65 firmware you can even take it a step farther by having the ability to install Enso (the CFW framework), With this soon to be released method TheFlow is saying you will need a Memory Card(see update), as no other storage medium including the system's internal storage will not work.Continue reading
PKGLAUNCHER (webMAN MOD Addon) now supporting additional RetroArch-libretro cores with new update
Developer @aldostools has supplied an update to one of the add-on's for webMAN MOD plugin for PS3 (CFW) user's. The PKGLAUNCHER feature which debuted on the project in wMM v1.45.04 allows for launching of RetroArch Roms from the XMB via the pkglauncher tool. With RetroArch making changes to cores names and new cores being supported on the PS3, developer Aldostools decided an update was needed and thus this new build has been rolled out for webMAN MOD user's. This is currently labeled as a test build so if you experience any issues be sure to drop a line in the comments below.Continue reading
reactPSPLUS Payload - ReActivate PS Plus Games on PS4 5.05 (Release by Zer0xFF)So you have your PS Plus Subscription and well you can't use the games the service offer's because your on firmware 5.05 (exploited PS4 firmware)?. Well, there is now great news there as a solution arises thanks to Zer0xFF as the developer discovered a way to "reset" the timer on the content by tricking the clock by using the new reactPSPLUS payload. The PS Plus subscription requires you to check into PSN from time to time and with an exploited system that is currently not possible. So, this becomes a great solution to regain the goodies from your subscription to PS Plus. Sony states that long as you have an active PS Plus Subscription you will not lose access to your game collection, which as we know is not 100% factual. What they fail to mention is that if you do not update your console to latest firmware and agree to the ever changing Terms of Service's you also lose access to the content EVEN if you are paying for the service. So, hacks like this give power back to the honest user's, Who just enjoy homebrew and system hacks on the hardware they purchased and as well as the content they purchased through various services.Continue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member:
This XMB Mod adds an alternative GUI for selecting your "webMAN Games" from the XMB