Following the preview that @Roxanne (psx-place's newest addition to the writing team) informed us a few days ago, now comes the official release from developer TheFlow as he drops 3.65 HENkaku Ensō Updater, this will not jailbreak 3.65 firmware, what it will do is allow EXISTING exploited (HENkaku) 3.60 user's to update to 3.65, no longer keeping you in the 3.60 sandbox and allowing your to play additional games since the HENkaku release. Be sure to checkout all the details and information provided by TheFlow, as the dev has also updated the Adrenaline, DownloadEnabler, NoNpDrm and SD2VITA utilities to support 3.65 links also provided below.
3.65 HENkaku Ensō Updater
This does not allow you to hack your console that is on a firmware past 3.60. You need to be on firmare 3.60 in order to use this software.
Custom Firmware 3.65 HENkaku Ensō is a port of henkaku to the latest possible firmware that does still have the bootloader vulnerability.
- You will be able to access the PSN store, activate your device and download your purchased games again (only as long as Sony doesn't decide to release a new update that prevents you from doing that).
- You will be able to play all games that were released for firmwares 3.61-3.65.
- You will not be able to downgrade back to 3.60 if you find that this custom firmware doesn't suit you.
- You can lose the ability to run homebrews, if you modify the OS and end up in a semi-brick where you are forced to reinstall the firmware. This should however not happen to a regular user, but I'd rather not install applications that modify read-only partitions like os0: or vs0:.
- Some applications may not work on the new firmware and need to be ported.
- Are Adrenaline, DownloadEnabler, NoNpDrm and SD2VITA compatible on 3.65?
- Yes they have all been updated and are available under my repositories. (Links Below)
- Is it risky to perform this update?
- All my betatesters have successfully updated and have no issues so far. The updater has been designed carefully, so you dont need to worry.
- Will I lose the hack if I format my Memory Card or restore the systems settings?
- No, you can nearly do everything with your device and you will not lose HENkaku. You must just NOT reinstall the 3.65 PUP.
- I have installed a bad plugin and now my device doesn't boot anymore
- Try to enter the Safe Mode and choose 2. Rebuild Database. This will allow you to boot the device with plugins disabled and fresh config.txt files.
- Will I be able to hack my device that is on 3.65/3.67?
- Not with this software. I will release my exploit chain by the end of this year or next, so you have to be patient.
- Download updater.vpk and PSP2UPDAT.PUP.
- If you are on a firmware below 3.60, update to 3.60 and install henkaku. Then you can skip to 4.
- If you are already using 3.60 HENkaku (Enso), uninstall all plugins and uninstall the enso patch. It is recommended to first unlink the Memory Card in HENkaku Settings before you uninstall, so that your Memory Card won't be restricted afterwards due to the spoofed version at ux0:id.dat. Uninstalling all plugins and the enso patch is extremely important, as they can interfere with the update process if enabled (the updater will notice you in case you have not uninstalled them correctly).
- Install updater.vpk using VitaShell and put the PSP2UPDAT.PUP file at ux0:app/UPDATE365/PSP2UPDAT.PUP.
- Reboot your device, start HENkaku and directly launch the updater, without launching anything else before like VitaShell or Adrenaline (since they start kernel modules). Also make sure that your battery is at least at 50% Vita user's
- Follow the instructions on screen and enjoy the update process.
- When the updater finishes flashing the new firmware, custom modules will be written to vs0:tai and the bootloader hack injected to the eMMC. You should now be on 3.65 HENkaku Ensō.
- If you like my work and want to support future projects, you can make a small donation. Thank you!
Note: There is no way to back to 3.60, or to reinstall hacked 3.65 firmware after using this hack!!
Downloads: HENkaku Enso 3.65 Updater
- 6.61 Adrenaline- v6.1 (3.65 Support)
- NoNpDrm v1.2 (3.65 Support)
- DownloadEnabler (3.65 Support)
- SD2VITA (3.65 Support)
- VitaShell v1.82 (3.65 Support)Source: twitter.com/theflow0
PS VITA / PS TV Henkaku / Enso 3.65 for 3.60 user's Released by TheFlow!
By kozarovv on Mar 11, 2018 at 6:02 PM
Exploiting PS4 Video Apps (to run unsign code) -- presentation coming (Dec. 28) by m0rph3us1987Developer m0rph3us1987 will be giving a talk "at #35c3 on the Chaos West stage. on December 28 and the dev will be discussing exploiting the official PS4 Video Apps. This should be a very interesting topic as the dev has stated "I'll show you how to exploit them to run your own unsigned code (regardless of the firmware version installed)" already known for his work with one of the few PS4 Homebrew's (PS4NES) and his work on the "holy grail HEN" looks to elevate the PS4 with something exciting. Will this be the event the PS4 needs, This will certainly be something to pay attention to as we get closer to the 28th later this month and i think we need all may need to say thank you to m0rph3us1987's wife Continue reading
Streets of Rage (Mod) released for PS4 by Markus95Developer @Markus95 who we know from his various projects such as Resident Evil Operation (PS3-Paintown Mod), DragonBall (PS3 - Paintown Mod & Resident Evil Code Vita to name a few projects, has now taken his talents to the PS4 and brought his along Streets of Rage MOD to an exploited PS4 Console. Adding a much needed virtual entry into the PS4 Homebrew library collection . This beat-em up style homebrew game can be ran on either 4.05 / 4.55 / 4.74 or 5.05 firmware (w/ active exploit) and of course pays homage to classic Streets of Rage series. If you had an exploited Wii / Wii U / Switch / PSP / PS Vita or a PS3 you may recall this release of this game for those platforms by @Markus95Continue reading
OpenGL ES implementation on the PS4 (Write-Up) provided by flatzPS4 homebrew development while at a sluggish pace since the PS4 was first exploited (in 1.76) does have some developer's that keep building the foundation for the scene. Developer flatz has provided and shared so many accomplishments on various devices, but the developer is one of the talented PS4 devs that is doing their part and then some to move the scene forward. In my opinion i still believe the ps4 console needs a current exploit as explained here to reach that next level and draw in more developer's and truly be a great platform for homebrew. However one of the busiest developer is doing alot following the previous coverage of OpenGL and C# code support developer flatz has now released a new Write-Up detailing the OpenGL ES implementation on the PS4. This is no doubt a good things for development of homebrew and the PS4 scene in general, but the question is how many developer are out there on the platform that will make good use of it with a new project..Obvious this is a great step forward..Continue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- ps3xploit 3.0
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- webman mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member:
MegaMan- War of the Past OpenBOR OPL ready ISO -Neill Corlett