Team molecule is here with another update to their henkaku homebrew enabler. Yifan Lu one of henkaku developers twitted about that minor update. But it is really only minor update? No, is huge update that give you ability to test out henkaku without memory card on Vita an PSTV with build-in 1GB storage. 1GB is enough to keep most homebrew and emulators, so now you can start your henkaku journey without expensive memory cards. And later decide that you need to pay Sony for overpriced memory card or 1GB is enough for you.
If you are using the offline installer and wish to update HENkaku, you must first install HENkaku again using the online installer (this website). Next, while still connected to the internet, run the offline installer bubble (not Email) and install the payload again.
Release 4 (August 30, 2016)
- Fixed issue where YouTube did not work
- Added support for PSTV and Vita Slim internal storage
- Updated to VitaShell 0.86
Release 3 (August 27, 2016)
Release 2 (August 4, 2016)
- PSN spoofing: You can access PSN without updating to 3.61! Please continue reading for some important notes.
- Safe homebrew support: Developers can optionally mark their homebrews as “safe” and it will not gain restricted API access. We highly recommend developers who are not using such features to update their packages as safe.
- VitaShell 0.8: Read the release notes from The_FloW for the list of changes to VitaShell.
- Version string: A callback to the PSP days where every hack would change the system version string. We do that too now (see the screenshot) so we can provide better support to our users.
- Update blocking: In HENkaku mode, firmware updates using the official servers are blocked. That way you won’t accidentally install 3.61 and it won’t download in the background regardless of your settings.
Release 1 (July 29, 2016)
- Dynarec support: Developers can generate ARM code and execute it directly. This aids in JIT engines for emulators.
- Offline installer: HENkaku can now run without a network connection thanks to work by xyz. He also made a nice writeup that you should check out if you’re interested in the technical details.
- VitaShell 0.7: When we originally released HENkaku, we forked VitaShell to molecularShell because we didn’t want to spend too much time writing our own file manager. Thanks to The_FloW, our changes have been merged to the official VitaShell codebase and we no longer need molecularShell. This release had added many new features and bug fixes to the shell.
- First release
List of models with 1GB internal storage:
PS VITA / PS TV Henkaku release 4 - Internal storage support and more
By kozarovv on Aug 31, 2016 at 3:57 AM
PS4 NES - Full Speed NES Emulator (5.05 FW) by m0rph3us1987
Last week we seen developer flatz add C# Code & OpenGL Support to the PS4 and slowly it has appeared that the homebrew scene is starting to gain some traction as we keep seeing new release and progress made forward,. Today developer m0rph3us1987 take's his POC NES Emulator and adds a full-Speed, the emulation is based on LaiNES emulator..With this version the dev has also stated PAL Roms will have better emulation then NTSC roms currently. You can see a sample of some footage of this ps4 homebrew in action via a short clip provided by @wa7ly on twitter.
This release is only for PS4 Firmware 5.05 (exploited)
4.83 OVERFLOW COBRA (v7.3 lite) CFW &- NoBD / NoBT versions Released@Bobby_Downgrades not only released a suite of 4.83 STANDARD CEX CFW for the PS3, but also a suite of 4.83 COBRA CFW, developer Alexander recently also released a COBRA CFW now he two will differ a bit as this one from @Bobby_Downgrades is based off COBRA v7.3 (a lite version), so while both are 4.83 Cobra CFW the payloads while very similar are different versions.. The COBRA Editions contain all the Standard CEX features plus the extra Cobra features, plugin support, ISO Support, Network Streaming Support for Game over your local network are just some of those features added with the Cobra payload. Additional information about this release can see below along with the NoBD and NoBT editions to go along for those damaged console that rely on those type of builds.Continue reading
4.83 OVERFLOW CFW - STANDARD CEX / NoBD & NoBT editions Released
Following the release of 4.83 FERROX COBRA, we have developer @Bobby_Downgrades who has dropped various editions of 4.83 Custom Firmware, first off is a suite of standard cex choices, If your console is running perfectly fine and has no damaged components the the regular standard cex will do just fine, but you have an issue where BD / Logic Board or the Bluetooth/WiFi chip then there is special version of the firmware to bypass those components and allow for your PS3 to be used agai (minus those components)
This Standard CEX features all the usual CFW Patches for operating Homebrew App and personal backups, plus a few extra options for this CFW that can be seen in the details belowContinue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- ps3xploit 3.0
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member:
Colecovision Emulator OPL ready ISO (version 2.0) -UniqueUserName