Dismiss Notice

PSX-Place.com Announcement:

New Smiley's Added to post editor !!!

PS3 HAN how to install PS3Xploit V3.0 offline

Discussion in 'Ps3Xploit [Official Forum]' started by shadowmoon522, May 30, 2018.

1. 2
    shadowmoon522

shadowmoon522 Forum Noob

i don't have internet at home so i can't really use the web-pages, how can i by-pass the need for internet?

2. 7,100
    bguerville

bguerville Moderator Developer

Download the exploit files from ps3xploit.com & host them on any http server on your pc or smartphone.
    Then you can open them in the ps3 browser using the ip address of the web hosting device on your local network.

3. 2
    shadowmoon522

shadowmoon522 Forum Noob

how do i go about doing that? i've never messed with making server. also do the files have to be in a folder under a specific name?

4. 8,594
    pinky

pinky Bitsiboo's Other Half Developer

install xampp, enable appache (right click the xampp icon and enable it from there), drop the exploit files into a folder (name it whatever you want), drop that into the htdocs folder, then open the ps3's web browser and type in the ip address of your pc/name of folder you just created.

if you you're using a phone, try kws as the http server. you'll need to know the exact designation of your phone which you can probably find with a file explorer. that's what I had to do since my phone's root is a random series of letters and numbers.