Dismiss Notice

BEWARE of IMPOSTERS, posing as the PS3Xploit Members/Team:

-PS3Xploit does NOT have a discord channel, some imposter are using one

-If the info can't be found on ps3xploit.com or psx-place.com its fake

-ZuKuTo / OFWModz is one of the fake names of these imposter's are using to represent the PS3xploit team.

I want to dump my xregistry to usb (Ps3 Han)

Discussion in 'Ps3Xploit [Official Forum]' started by Supermodz1, Oct 12, 2018.

1. 2
    Supermodz1

Supermodz1 Forum Noob

Someone help please i am trying to dump my xregistry using PETT and i need an instruction how and what to do. i already installed PETT pkg file on my ps3 Han. my ps3 is not CFW. It is exploit and i am still keeping the old update 4.82. thanks in advance

esc0rtd3w and DeViL303 like this.
  2. 776
    esc0rtd3w

esc0rtd3w Developer

Hacker
    Home Page:
    this can be done by using the File Read/Write Test Chain and selecting the source path as /dev_flash2/etc/xRegistry.sys or /dev_flash2/etc/backup/xRegistry.sys and destination as /dev_usb000/xRegistry.sys or something. these can be typed manually, or they may be in the dropdown...i forget. You could also add that path to a dropdown option.

for PETT, since it IS a tutorial based setup, will need to first run the Get Filesize chain using same source path and enter that value into File Size box in hex format when using Read/Write chain.

both these chains are located in the 2nd row from top labeled "File System" in dropdown box

it probably seems more difficult than necessary, and you would be right. we have internal tools that already dump/inject the xregistry and automatically get filesize, but it will probably be rolled into the v4 Modder Tools in the future

3. 191
    Louay

Louay Member

College student
    Home Page:
    isn't there any thing about 4.83 that break the ps3xplot !?

4. 7,434
    bguerville

bguerville Moderator Developer

Yes there is. The ps3 browser was updated. One of the 2 webkit exploits needed to make our tools has been patched in the 4.83 browser & the ability to launch rop chain execution has been lost. Ps3xploit tools cannot run in 4.83 until until a new exploit is coded.