Following the source code release of SCEDoormat_NoME Rel.3 developer @krHACKen also posted another utility for the PS2 Community ID_Dumper. this PS2 ELF will dump iLink IDs, CDVD keys (DNAS & SUD), and the PS2HDD ID and more, View how to use instructions and more information about this development utility from krHACKen.
A little PS2 ELF which was coded for the sole purpose of dumping the machine and iLink IDs, the CDVD keys (DNA$ and SUD), and the $ONY HDD ID. It also reads the entire MECHACON NVRAM...
The dumped data are saved as raw binaries to the USB drive.
To dump your PS2HDD ID, you need three $ONY drivers (dev9.irx, atad.irx and hdd.irx), NOT INCLUDED in this package. The download comes free of $ONY proprietary code.
Download : ID_DUMPER.ZIP
Optional drivers in Pastie nbr 10951082
This little tool dumps some IDs/keys from the consoles, pressed CDVDs and genuine $ONY PS2HDD firmwares.It may be useful to the gentlemen who want to quickly grab the data for their module hacking needs...
This program can be shared/distributed freely, consider that it's not a "private" tool.
Oh, and the ELF contains no $ONY material.
How to use :
1) Copy the needed modules to the ID_DUMPER folder;
2) Copy the ID_DUMPER folder in the root of your FAT32 formatted USB device;
3) Run RUNME.ELF.
* To dump the MechaCon NVRAM (MC_NVRAM.BIN, 1024 bytes) *
* To dump the Console ID (CONSOLE_ID.BIN, 8 bytes) *
* To dump the iLink ID (ILINK_ID.BIN, 8 bytes) *
* To dump the DNAS ID of the CDVD (DNAS_ID.BIN, 5 bytes) *
- A pressed PS2CD or PS2DVD of an online playable game in your console
* To dump the $ONY Utility Disc ID of the CDVD (SUD_ID.BIN, 4 bytes) *
- A pressed DVD Player/HDD Utility/PSBBN disc in your console
* To dump the PS2HDD ID (HDD_ID.BIN, 128 bytes) *
- A $ONY dev9.irx in the ID_DUMPER folder
- An original (NOT PATCHED) $ONY atad.irx in the ID_DUMPER folder
- A $ONY hdd.irx in the ID_DUMPER folder
- A $ONY PS2HDD + a $ONY network adaptor in your console
Optional things :
- - Want your HDD to be turned off after the tool dumped the HDD ID ? Put homebrew iomanx.irx and filexio.irx in the ID_DUMPER folder.
- - mc#:/SYS-CONF/usbd.irx and mc#:/SYS-CONF/usbhdfsd.irx (USB drivers)
I couldn't try it in my PSX because my step down transformer is dead .
Tested in a SCPH-30004, a DTL-H30102, a SCPH-70011a and a System246 Rack B.
Download : ID_DUMPER.ZIP
PS2 ID DUMPER [by krHACKen] - Dump PS2 & Ilink IDs
By STLcardsWS on Oct 27, 2016 at 8:14 PM
N64 emulation coming to RetroARCH (Vita) Nightly BuildSeems RetroArch Vita will have a Nintendo 64 (n64) emulator soon and reports suggest it's running Super Mario 64 at full speed with sound already surpassing the PSP emulator in its first incarnation. There are even talks of the Dolphin EMU core right around the corner. Move over PS3 seems the PSTV is kicking your butt.
N64 emulation has long been a dream for the PS3 but with the Cell architecture porting is not an easy task without significant re-writes to an emulation geared specially for the system (ps3). However the Vita & PlayStation TV things are stacking up differently, while still a challenge it's appearing its a much more reasonable task to achieve as we witness this unfolding.Continue reading
[TUT]Mounting PS2 SingStar on PS3 using webMAN MOD mount_ps2 featureSince @aldostools was nice enough to include this feature in the official builds of webMAN MOD, here is simple guide how to use extracted SingStar PS2 backups on SingStar PS3 version using the mount_ps2 webMAN MOD command.Personally I am using the mount_ps2 command, not sure if mount.ps2 does the same now. I will update wMM this weekend, currently still have 1.43.36 installed but it should work on the latest version unless aldo removed or edited this feature again.
CCAPI Updates Out - The Latest Been Revision 6 Of Version 2.70 Enstone is back with yet another update to Control Console API. This update, as seen in previous ones released, brings compatibility to current custom firmware versions. With the releases by the developers behind Rebug's latest custom firmwares, those been 4.81.1 and 4.81.2, developer Enstone updates CCAPI bringing support to custom firmware 4.81 DEX.Continue reading
Share This Page
- 4.81 cfw
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 homebrew
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member: