Following the source code release of SCEDoormat_NoME Rel.3 developer @krHACKen also posted another utility for the PS2 Community ID_Dumper. this PS2 ELF will dump iLink IDs, CDVD keys (DNAS & SUD), and the PS2HDD ID and more, View how to use instructions and more information about this development utility from krHACKen.
A little PS2 ELF which was coded for the sole purpose of dumping the machine and iLink IDs, the CDVD keys (DNA$ and SUD), and the $ONY HDD ID. It also reads the entire MECHACON NVRAM...
The dumped data are saved as raw binaries to the USB drive.
To dump your PS2HDD ID, you need three $ONY drivers (dev9.irx, atad.irx and hdd.irx), NOT INCLUDED in this package. The download comes free of $ONY proprietary code.
Download : ID_DUMPER.ZIP
Optional drivers in Pastie nbr 10951082
This little tool dumps some IDs/keys from the consoles, pressed CDVDs and genuine $ONY PS2HDD firmwares.It may be useful to the gentlemen who want to quickly grab the data for their module hacking needs...
This program can be shared/distributed freely, consider that it's not a "private" tool.
Oh, and the ELF contains no $ONY material.
How to use :
1) Copy the needed modules to the ID_DUMPER folder;
2) Copy the ID_DUMPER folder in the root of your FAT32 formatted USB device;
3) Run RUNME.ELF.
* To dump the MechaCon NVRAM (MC_NVRAM.BIN, 1024 bytes) *
* To dump the Console ID (CONSOLE_ID.BIN, 8 bytes) *
* To dump the iLink ID (ILINK_ID.BIN, 8 bytes) *
* To dump the DNAS ID of the CDVD (DNAS_ID.BIN, 5 bytes) *
- A pressed PS2CD or PS2DVD of an online playable game in your console
* To dump the $ONY Utility Disc ID of the CDVD (SUD_ID.BIN, 4 bytes) *
- A pressed DVD Player/HDD Utility/PSBBN disc in your console
* To dump the PS2HDD ID (HDD_ID.BIN, 128 bytes) *
- A $ONY dev9.irx in the ID_DUMPER folder
- An original (NOT PATCHED) $ONY atad.irx in the ID_DUMPER folder
- A $ONY hdd.irx in the ID_DUMPER folder
- A $ONY PS2HDD + a $ONY network adaptor in your console
Optional things :
- - Want your HDD to be turned off after the tool dumped the HDD ID ? Put homebrew iomanx.irx and filexio.irx in the ID_DUMPER folder.
- - mc#:/SYS-CONF/usbd.irx and mc#:/SYS-CONF/usbhdfsd.irx (USB drivers)
I couldn't try it in my PSX because my step down transformer is dead .
Tested in a SCPH-30004, a DTL-H30102, a SCPH-70011a and a System246 Rack B.
Download : ID_DUMPER.ZIP
PS2 ID DUMPER [by krHACKen] - Dump PS2 & Ilink IDs
By STLcardsWS on Oct 27, 2016 at 8:14 PM
Adrenaline Bubble Manager v3.05 [by ONElua Team] - Adrenaline v6 & AdrBubbleBooter Support AddedThis handy utility we know as AdrenalineBubbleManager from the ONElua team has added support to the recent update to Adrenaline v6 & also the AdrBubbleBoot plugin recently released by LMAN (Leecherman). If your are new to this utility it allows for your own creativity with personalized bubbles for your PSP Content on the LiveArea. Checkout all the details in this latest release of v3.05 for complete changes:Continue reading
Vitashell 1.63 by TheFloW (+ Changelog to upcoming v1.7)Seems developer TheFl0w has pushed a new update v1.63.The new update adds ability to export video files,added support for PSVSD uma0: mounting and fixed bug where the right analog stick was simulated when the headphone was plugged in.(Update) Seems like a v1.7 could be released soon as well, see kozarovv post here (link) for a look of those upcoming changes as wellContinue reading
Vita Pong v1.10 [by NamelessGhoul0] - Audio / Score / Controller Improvements with new updateThe game that arguably started the gaming craze PONG has now an improved version for the Vita Platform, as developer NamelessGhoul0 unleashes Pong v1.10. We know this game is about as simple comes and we have seen so many ports but can't be denied the playability of this classic is still there. No doubt one the best competitive games of all time, simple but quite effective. This version includes new improvements and fixes to audio within the game, Analog Stick Support as well as Score improvements are some of the changes included in v1.10.Continue reading
Share This Page
- 4.81 cfw
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member: