Following the source code release of SCEDoormat_NoME Rel.3 developer @krHACKen also posted another utility for the PS2 Community ID_Dumper. this PS2 ELF will dump iLink IDs, CDVD keys (DNAS & SUD), and the PS2HDD ID and more, View how to use instructions and more information about this development utility from krHACKen.
A little PS2 ELF which was coded for the sole purpose of dumping the machine and iLink IDs, the CDVD keys (DNA$ and SUD), and the $ONY HDD ID. It also reads the entire MECHACON NVRAM...
The dumped data are saved as raw binaries to the USB drive.
To dump your PS2HDD ID, you need three $ONY drivers (dev9.irx, atad.irx and hdd.irx), NOT INCLUDED in this package. The download comes free of $ONY proprietary code.
Download : ID_DUMPER.ZIP
Optional drivers in Pastie nbr 10951082
This little tool dumps some IDs/keys from the consoles, pressed CDVDs and genuine $ONY PS2HDD firmwares.It may be useful to the gentlemen who want to quickly grab the data for their module hacking needs...
This program can be shared/distributed freely, consider that it's not a "private" tool.
Oh, and the ELF contains no $ONY material.
How to use :
1) Copy the needed modules to the ID_DUMPER folder;
2) Copy the ID_DUMPER folder in the root of your FAT32 formatted USB device;
3) Run RUNME.ELF.
* To dump the MechaCon NVRAM (MC_NVRAM.BIN, 1024 bytes) *
* To dump the Console ID (CONSOLE_ID.BIN, 8 bytes) *
* To dump the iLink ID (ILINK_ID.BIN, 8 bytes) *
* To dump the DNAS ID of the CDVD (DNAS_ID.BIN, 5 bytes) *
- A pressed PS2CD or PS2DVD of an online playable game in your console
* To dump the $ONY Utility Disc ID of the CDVD (SUD_ID.BIN, 4 bytes) *
- A pressed DVD Player/HDD Utility/PSBBN disc in your console
* To dump the PS2HDD ID (HDD_ID.BIN, 128 bytes) *
- A $ONY dev9.irx in the ID_DUMPER folder
- An original (NOT PATCHED) $ONY atad.irx in the ID_DUMPER folder
- A $ONY hdd.irx in the ID_DUMPER folder
- A $ONY PS2HDD + a $ONY network adaptor in your console
Optional things :
- - Want your HDD to be turned off after the tool dumped the HDD ID ? Put homebrew iomanx.irx and filexio.irx in the ID_DUMPER folder.
- - mc#:/SYS-CONF/usbd.irx and mc#:/SYS-CONF/usbhdfsd.irx (USB drivers)
I couldn't try it in my PSX because my step down transformer is dead .
Tested in a SCPH-30004, a DTL-H30102, a SCPH-70011a and a System246 Rack B.
Download : ID_DUMPER.ZIP
PS2 ID DUMPER [by krHACKen] - Dump PS2 & Ilink IDs
By STLcardsWS on Oct 27, 2016 at 8:14 PM
ePSP Bubble Installer 3.1 (by CelesteBlue)Since we last checked in on this homebrew, developer CelesteBlue has made several updates to the incredibly useful ePSP Bubble Installer with the release of version 3.0 and 3.1. Which added the ability to duplicate ePSP bubbles & adds a bubble Removal functions (v3.1 actually fixes an issue with the new feature added in 3.0) & various other changes have been outlined in the logs, a very useful utility for exploiting and utilizing the psp emulator with henkaku.Continue reading
Configuration Manager v0.20 (by DeViL303): Several new additions are present in this updateEveryone like XMB mods, Right? Well we know @DeViL303 is no stranger to XMB Modding and if you did not checkout the inaugural version of Configuration Manager you can give this latest update a go as we see several new additions to the release adding confirmation dialogs for copy operations. plus a few features outlined in the changelog provided. Also if your more XMB mods be sure to view the recent work from @Berion 's as the dev pushes an unofficial update to XMB Manager Plus with the release of XMBM+ 2k17. Continue reading
Project Void v0.0.3 (by Akabane87) - Many new elements & progress in this homebrew GameFollowing the previous update to Project Void from developer Akabane87, we have seen an extensive changes that includes a vast amount of changes, making this one step (of the many) closer to a complete game and this homebrew project is really impressive as Project Void put you in a dogfight in space with your ship against the elements. This update brings alot of new elements so give this new vpk a go and also read the "Latest Update" tab for all the details of this update. Also view what is currently playable and operational within Project Void.Continue reading
Share This Page
- 4.81 cfw
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 homebrew
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- ps3 plugin
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member:
- m rizqan mannan