Following the source code release of SCEDoormat_NoME Rel.3 developer @krHACKen also posted another utility for the PS2 Community ID_Dumper. this PS2 ELF will dump iLink IDs, CDVD keys (DNAS & SUD), and the PS2HDD ID and more, View how to use instructions and more information about this development utility from krHACKen.
A little PS2 ELF which was coded for the sole purpose of dumping the machine and iLink IDs, the CDVD keys (DNA$ and SUD), and the $ONY HDD ID. It also reads the entire MECHACON NVRAM...
The dumped data are saved as raw binaries to the USB drive.
To dump your PS2HDD ID, you need three $ONY drivers (dev9.irx, atad.irx and hdd.irx), NOT INCLUDED in this package. The download comes free of $ONY proprietary code.
Download : ID_DUMPER.ZIP
Optional drivers in Pastie nbr 10951082
This little tool dumps some IDs/keys from the consoles, pressed CDVDs and genuine $ONY PS2HDD firmwares.It may be useful to the gentlemen who want to quickly grab the data for their module hacking needs...
This program can be shared/distributed freely, consider that it's not a "private" tool.
Oh, and the ELF contains no $ONY material.
How to use :
1) Copy the needed modules to the ID_DUMPER folder;
2) Copy the ID_DUMPER folder in the root of your FAT32 formatted USB device;
3) Run RUNME.ELF.
* To dump the MechaCon NVRAM (MC_NVRAM.BIN, 1024 bytes) *
* To dump the Console ID (CONSOLE_ID.BIN, 8 bytes) *
* To dump the iLink ID (ILINK_ID.BIN, 8 bytes) *
* To dump the DNAS ID of the CDVD (DNAS_ID.BIN, 5 bytes) *
- A pressed PS2CD or PS2DVD of an online playable game in your console
* To dump the $ONY Utility Disc ID of the CDVD (SUD_ID.BIN, 4 bytes) *
- A pressed DVD Player/HDD Utility/PSBBN disc in your console
* To dump the PS2HDD ID (HDD_ID.BIN, 128 bytes) *
- A $ONY dev9.irx in the ID_DUMPER folder
- An original (NOT PATCHED) $ONY atad.irx in the ID_DUMPER folder
- A $ONY hdd.irx in the ID_DUMPER folder
- A $ONY PS2HDD + a $ONY network adaptor in your console
Optional things :
- - Want your HDD to be turned off after the tool dumped the HDD ID ? Put homebrew iomanx.irx and filexio.irx in the ID_DUMPER folder.
- - mc#:/SYS-CONF/usbd.irx and mc#:/SYS-CONF/usbhdfsd.irx (USB drivers)
I couldn't try it in my PSX because my step down transformer is dead .
Tested in a SCPH-30004, a DTL-H30102, a SCPH-70011a and a System246 Rack B.
Download : ID_DUMPER.ZIP
PS2 ID DUMPER [by krHACKen] - Dump PS2 & Ilink IDs
By STLcardsWS on Oct 27, 2016 at 8:14 PM
CCAPI (Control Console API) v2.80-r2: 4.82 CFW Support / New VSH Menu / ps3 TOOL Support ...PS3 Developer Enstone has released a new version of CCAPI (Control Console API), this update (v2.80-rev.2) not only adds the expected 4.82 CFW CEX Support, but also some new features are tucked away in this update. One of those new features as seen in the screenshot below is a new VSH Menu (XMB popup Menu) that provides various shortcuts for some of CCAPI Options/Features. Checkout the full list of changes in this release along with other useful information in the release notes provided below:Continue reading
4.05 Exploit for PS4, Released by SpecterDev..It appears there is a new release but it can be considered as an "old release" coming to the PS4 Soon, UPDATE: the exploit has been released . A couple months ago we seen Team FailOverflow release the breadcrumbs to exploit v4.05 firmware with the details reveled on there blog ": The First PS4 Kernel Exploit: Adieu" Since that time developer SpecterDev has been on a mission to put the pieces together for a workable jailbreak (not an easy task by any means) on the PS4 (4.05 firmware)., Over the course of the past several months SpecterDev has spent many hours of work to get this exploit stable state usable state for anyone interested. He has done amazing work for the PS4 development community is a vital step forward for the PS4. Now 1.76 is not the only window for the PS4 but also 4.05 provides a new window that is now easier to obtain, but will this be enough to launch the PS4 Homebrew Scene to a new level?Continue reading
PC Link [Open Beta] 0.8b - Stream your PC GamesPC Link now has an OPEN BETA, after being exclusive to the devs (Arkanite) patreon user's the developer has not released version 0.8b opening it up to the public. This project for the VITA / PSTV will connect your HENkaku/Enso powered device to your PC. With a PC App and a VPK you can now stream and play your games from your PC on your PS Vita / PlayStation TV. This is still in the BETA stage and there is some Audio issues that need to be resolved. Public details are a bit light on this release, i have added various details from Arkanite Patreon page belowContinue reading
Share This Page
- 4.81 cfw
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member: