Dismiss Notice

BEWARE of IMPOSTERS, posing as the PS3Xploit Members/Team:

-PS3Xploit does NOT have a discord channel, some imposter are using one

-If the info can't be found on ps3xploit.com or psx-place.com its fake

-ZuKuTo / OFWModz is one of the fake names of these imposter's are using to represent the PS3xploit team.

PS3 Initialize Exploitation not working

Discussion in 'PS3Xploit CFW Installer ( PS3 25XX Models & Lower)' started by mrbeanzo, Sep 24, 2018.

1. 2
    mrbeanzo

mrbeanzo Forum Noob

Hello, I have a fat model CECHE01. First time I tried with my fat32 usb stick using Xploit V2, it would freeze immediately after I clicked Initialize Exploitation. I repeated it multiple times with the same result. I tried another usb stick and this time it didn't freeze, but it did nothing. When I clicked the button, it indents (color changes slightly), so I thought something was happening, but nothing did. I tried it many times with the same result. If I tried to close out the browser, I would just get an empty background from the ps3 and I'm unable to see any menu. I'd have to reboot the ps3. Next, I tried the HDD method of downloading the jpg file. Same result as the last one. Click the initialize button, but nothing happens. I've since tried two more usb sticks with the same result. I've also tried to host it locally using miniweb, but same result once again. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

SoJustMe likes this.
  2. 50
    SoJustMe

SoJustMe Forum Noob

try to re install the OFW from scratch (Format then install) with fresh OFW 4.82

and check if it is NOR or NAND page on browser

if it does not work

check your HDD if it has low speed, plug it to PC then format to NTFS then copy large file and see the speed of copying
    normally it is above 15 M/s

3. 2
    mrbeanzo

mrbeanzo Forum Noob

How do I format the hard drive properly? Take it out and do it on my pc?

I tried to reinstall the OFW twice through usb stick as suggested and it still doesn't work. It went back to freezing. I'll check the HDD speed. Thanks

SoJustMe likes this.
  4. 50
    SoJustMe

SoJustMe Forum Noob

plug it in PC then go to Manager then hard drive manager build MBR then format it to NTFC check speed then put it back to ps3 it will need a format then install the update

+ update time and date via internet

mrbeanzo likes this.