Developer Aldostools has published a new update to the very popular PS3 homebrew IRISMAN. The feature rich backup manager now supports Mamba 3.x, which is the version that has closed the gap with Cobra and Mamba, giving mamba PSP and PS2 ISO support. Aldo also adds various changes and additions in relation to mamba as outlined in the changelog provided. Also note that a new version labeling system showing the supported firmware, so in this case 4.80 CFW is the latest we now have with this update IRISMAN v04.80.00
- Install Mamba 3.x (thanks to PS3ITA)
- Implemented PRX Mamba Loader into IRISMAN
- Added load Mamba through PRX Loader payload.
- Added support to load Mamba uncompressed.
- Added display of payload version in Global menu
- webMAN now is auto-loaded with IRISMAN (the path of the plugin is set in settings.ini)
- Added display of CPU/RSX temperatures in File Manager
- Fixed various issues listing games.
- Removed prxloader.self (not needed)
- Changed version to match latest supported CFW version (like in multiMAN)
Mamba 3.x supports everything in Cobra (PS3ISO, PSPISO, PS2ISO*, PSXISO, NETISO, NTFS, plugins, etc.). *PS2 requires the emus patched for Cobra (e.g. the ones found on Rebug or PRX Mamba Loader)
Related talk: psx-place.com/threads/managunz....#post-58860
Thanks to Rancid-O, Zar, NzV, Joonie, Estwald, Habib, deank, Team Cobra, etc.
This project is a fork of Iris Manager originally created by Estwald and D_Skywalk, and modified by aldostools (& at times updated and contributed by other devs, including Joonie, Habib, Alexander, NzV, Orion, EvilNat, etc.). IRISMAN includes almost all the features of the original backup manager and the following main features, among many others:
- Extended the support to several CFW up to version 4.80
- Changed Sk1e payload to use syscall 38 instead of syscall 8, to avoid conflict with Cobra/MAMBA and legacy apps that use syscall 8.
- Remapped the buttons to XMB / multiMAN style.
- Added support for PSP games.
- Added support retro games (RetroArch has to be installed).
- Direct launch of multimedia files (Requires SHOWTIME.SELF from multiMAN).
- Various GUI modes with modifications (XMB-like, coverflow with a bigger image, grid modes from 3x2 up to 8x6)
- Added option to filter game lists by category, device and name.
- Support background images from PIC0 and ICON0.
- Support MP3 as background music and play from File Manager.
- Several optimizations to File Manager and Hex editor.
- External Mamba payload files.
- Support for spoof IDPS and PSID.
- Access to internet browser.
- Various tweaks to the GUI.
- Various tweaks to sm_monitor (aka fan controller).
- Improved speed of ISO builder.
- Reformatted style of coding.
Download via: Brewology.com
Source Code: github.com/aldostools/IRISMAN
PS3 IRISMAN 4.80 - Mamba 3.x Support Added (PSPISO /PS2ISO) & more from Aldostools
By STLcardsWS on Oct 30, 2016 at 11:02 PM
ePSP Bubble Installer 3.1 (by CelesteBlue)Since we last checked in on this homebrew, developer CelesteBlue has made several updates to the incredibly useful ePSP Bubble Installer with the release of version 3.0 and 3.1. Which added the ability to duplicate ePSP bubbles & adds a bubble Removal functions (v3.1 actually fixes an issue with the new feature added in 3.0) & various other changes have been outlined in the logs, a very useful utility for exploiting and utilizing the psp emulator with henkaku.Continue reading
Configuration Manager v0.20 (by DeViL303): Several new additions are present in this updateEveryone like XMB mods, Right? Well we know @DeViL303 is no stranger to XMB Modding and if you did not checkout the inaugural version of Configuration Manager you can give this latest update a go as we see several new additions to the release adding confirmation dialogs for copy operations. plus a few features outlined in the changelog provided. Also if your more XMB mods be sure to view the recent work from @Berion 's as the dev pushes an unofficial update to XMB Manager Plus with the release of XMBM+ 2k17. Continue reading
Project Void v0.0.3 (by Akabane87) - Many new elements & progress in this homebrew GameFollowing the previous update to Project Void from developer Akabane87, we have seen an extensive changes that includes a vast amount of changes, making this one step (of the many) closer to a complete game and this homebrew project is really impressive as Project Void put you in a dogfight in space with your ship against the elements. This update brings alot of new elements so give this new vpk a go and also read the "Latest Update" tab for all the details of this update. Also view what is currently playable and operational within Project Void.Continue reading
Share This Page
- 4.81 cfw
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 homebrew
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- ps3 plugin
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member: