Developer Aldostools has published a new update to the very popular PS3 homebrew IRISMAN. The feature rich backup manager now supports Mamba 3.x, which is the version that has closed the gap with Cobra and Mamba, giving mamba PSP and PS2 ISO support. Aldo also adds various changes and additions in relation to mamba as outlined in the changelog provided. Also note that a new version labeling system showing the supported firmware, so in this case 4.80 CFW is the latest we now have with this update IRISMAN v04.80.00
- Install Mamba 3.x (thanks to PS3ITA)
- Implemented PRX Mamba Loader into IRISMAN
- Added load Mamba through PRX Loader payload.
- Added support to load Mamba uncompressed.
- Added display of payload version in Global menu
- webMAN now is auto-loaded with IRISMAN (the path of the plugin is set in settings.ini)
- Added display of CPU/RSX temperatures in File Manager
- Fixed various issues listing games.
- Removed prxloader.self (not needed)
- Changed version to match latest supported CFW version (like in multiMAN)
Mamba 3.x supports everything in Cobra (PS3ISO, PSPISO, PS2ISO*, PSXISO, NETISO, NTFS, plugins, etc.). *PS2 requires the emus patched for Cobra (e.g. the ones found on Rebug or PRX Mamba Loader)
Related talk: psx-place.com/threads/managunz....#post-58860
Thanks to Rancid-O, Zar, NzV, Joonie, Estwald, Habib, deank, Team Cobra, etc.
This project is a fork of Iris Manager originally created by Estwald and D_Skywalk, and modified by aldostools (& at times updated and contributed by other devs, including Joonie, Habib, Alexander, NzV, Orion, EvilNat, etc.). IRISMAN includes almost all the features of the original backup manager and the following main features, among many others:
- Extended the support to several CFW up to version 4.80
- Changed Sk1e payload to use syscall 38 instead of syscall 8, to avoid conflict with Cobra/MAMBA and legacy apps that use syscall 8.
- Remapped the buttons to XMB / multiMAN style.
- Added support for PSP games.
- Added support retro games (RetroArch has to be installed).
- Direct launch of multimedia files (Requires SHOWTIME.SELF from multiMAN).
- Various GUI modes with modifications (XMB-like, coverflow with a bigger image, grid modes from 3x2 up to 8x6)
- Added option to filter game lists by category, device and name.
- Support background images from PIC0 and ICON0.
- Support MP3 as background music and play from File Manager.
- Several optimizations to File Manager and Hex editor.
- External Mamba payload files.
- Support for spoof IDPS and PSID.
- Access to internet browser.
- Various tweaks to the GUI.
- Various tweaks to sm_monitor (aka fan controller).
- Improved speed of ISO builder.
- Reformatted style of coding.
Download via: Brewology.com
Source Code: github.com/aldostools/IRISMAN
PS3 IRISMAN 4.80 - Mamba 3.x Support Added (PSPISO /PS2ISO) & more from Aldostools
By STLcardsWS on Oct 30, 2016 at 11:02 PM
PKG Linker v1.0: Scan & Serve PKGs to PS3 from PC (CFW & PS3Xploit HAN)Here is a neat trick from psx-place's own @pink1 (one of newly added mods) and @DeViL303 as the ps3 developer's have polished off PKG Linker v1.0. This XMB Mod that works on CFW and also PS3Xploit HAN , this mod adds a feature to your XMB that serves pkgs from your PC directly to your PS3, no need to transfer them to a Storage media device and connect via USB with this trick. This project is just the start of some to some of the work the duo has been tinkering with, they have also been working on a HAN Toolbox (also an XMB MOD), right now that homebrew is still considered a PoC, but you can test it out here, a polished released the devs have told me should be in store soon when v0.3 drops and that will be considered the first stable version that graduates the PoC-Beta Stages.-STLcardsWSContinue reading
Super Nintendo (SNES Station) Emulator for PS3Xploit HAN (via PS2 Emulation)Recently @DeViL303 & @Joonie shared a video demo of a Super Nintendo (Ps2 Homebrew) Emulator working via the unlocked PS2 Classic emulator from the Ps3Xploit HAN (v3.0). During some the previews leading up to the release we showcased the video before now developer HABIB has released the emulator in ISO form and instructions how to add your own ROMs. The question now becomes what other homebrew and emulators can we get running on these console's?
PS3xploit Resigner v1.3.0 + How to Convert PSX / PS2 / PSP for PS3Xploit HAN (v3.0)Ps3Xploit HAN (v3.0) has been a successful release and the team has continued the progression of the Resigning Tool. Since the release of et"HAN"al hack developer habib has made several updates to the resigning tool, However some user's have been having difficulty using and finding instructions for some tools but here is a great tutorial by PSX-Place user's @Sakimotor which cover the conversion of PSX / PS2 / PSP for PS3Xploit HAN, various details about this release can be found in the included notes attached.
Share This Page
Latest: TONYHORO, Mar 18, 2018 at 1:35 PM
Latest: kleison, Mar 18, 2018 at 1:34 PM
Latest: jacobsson, Mar 18, 2018 at 1:24 PM
Latest: kozarovv, Mar 18, 2018 at 1:21 PM
Latest: LeviSzkuklapper, Mar 18, 2018 at 1:16 PM
Latest: Shock, Mar 18, 2018 at 1:12 PM
Latest: Electrick55, Mar 18, 2018 at 1:11 PM
Latest: DeViL303, Mar 18, 2018 at 1:04 PM
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member:
Boots to "APPS". Art can be 320x480 (exactly 1/2 screen). Theme for CoverArt lovers -UniqueUserName
A simple upgrade for the official shell