Developer Aldostools has published a new update to the very popular PS3 homebrew IRISMAN. The feature rich backup manager now supports Mamba 3.x, which is the version that has closed the gap with Cobra and Mamba, giving mamba PSP and PS2 ISO support. Aldo also adds various changes and additions in relation to mamba as outlined in the changelog provided. Also note that a new version labeling system showing the supported firmware, so in this case 4.80 CFW is the latest we now have with this update IRISMAN v04.80.00
- Install Mamba 3.x (thanks to PS3ITA)
- Implemented PRX Mamba Loader into IRISMAN
- Added load Mamba through PRX Loader payload.
- Added support to load Mamba uncompressed.
- Added display of payload version in Global menu
- webMAN now is auto-loaded with IRISMAN (the path of the plugin is set in settings.ini)
- Added display of CPU/RSX temperatures in File Manager
- Fixed various issues listing games.
- Removed prxloader.self (not needed)
- Changed version to match latest supported CFW version (like in multiMAN)
Mamba 3.x supports everything in Cobra (PS3ISO, PSPISO, PS2ISO*, PSXISO, NETISO, NTFS, plugins, etc.). *PS2 requires the emus patched for Cobra (e.g. the ones found on Rebug or PRX Mamba Loader)
Related talk: psx-place.com/threads/managunz....#post-58860
Thanks to Rancid-O, Zar, NzV, Joonie, Estwald, Habib, deank, Team Cobra, etc.
This project is a fork of Iris Manager originally created by Estwald and D_Skywalk, and modified by aldostools (& at times updated and contributed by other devs, including Joonie, Habib, Alexander, NzV, Orion, EvilNat, etc.). IRISMAN includes almost all the features of the original backup manager and the following main features, among many others:
- Extended the support to several CFW up to version 4.80
- Changed Sk1e payload to use syscall 38 instead of syscall 8, to avoid conflict with Cobra/MAMBA and legacy apps that use syscall 8.
- Remapped the buttons to XMB / multiMAN style.
- Added support for PSP games.
- Added support retro games (RetroArch has to be installed).
- Direct launch of multimedia files (Requires SHOWTIME.SELF from multiMAN).
- Various GUI modes with modifications (XMB-like, coverflow with a bigger image, grid modes from 3x2 up to 8x6)
- Added option to filter game lists by category, device and name.
- Support background images from PIC0 and ICON0.
- Support MP3 as background music and play from File Manager.
- Several optimizations to File Manager and Hex editor.
- External Mamba payload files.
- Support for spoof IDPS and PSID.
- Access to internet browser.
- Various tweaks to the GUI.
- Various tweaks to sm_monitor (aka fan controller).
- Improved speed of ISO builder.
- Reformatted style of coding.
Download via: Brewology.com
Source Code: github.com/aldostools/IRISMAN
PS3 IRISMAN 4.80 - Mamba 3.x Support Added (PSPISO /PS2ISO) & more from Aldostools
By STLcardsWS on Oct 30, 2016 at 11:02 PM
AutoBoot [Plugin]: Launch Apps on HENkaku startup with new release by RinnegatamanteWith other exploited PlayStation Devices having the ability to autostart applications, AutoStart for the PSP an example or for PS3 CFW use's the Autoboot ISO (method works on games/apps) functionality in the webman mod plugin for the PS3. It was only a matter of time before the ability to auto start an app on HENkaku would be a possibility and with this new plugin from Rinnegatamante has done just that with AutoBoot (plugin). Another great utility from this developer, who has created tons of homebrew applications for the Vita /PsTV and continues to produce some high quality releases.
[Incoming Release] - PSP Homebrew Browser for Vita's Adrenaline - [Sound/Music Producers Wanted]We have seen the Vita Homebrew Browser from Arkanite & Devnoname, which is an amazing Homebrew Store for Native Vita Homebrew (Vita / PsTV), it now appearsalso a PSP Homebrew Browser in the works for HENkaku user's and even better nearing a release soon, as Arknanite details some bits of info about this project, as the team is seeking "Music Producers & Sound Designers" for PSPHBB, as detailed in the recent reddit post, so if your an interested party or can lend a hand, be sure to get in contact with these devs,. With this announcement we have some screenshots and details that are quite interesting to say the least about this upcoming vpk. Check it out and be sure to stay tuned for when this release drops (perhaps in the next week). Which will make Installing PSP homebrew on your Vita a breeze, once this dropsContinue reading
[PS2 Emu on PS3] - Unlock Config Mode & Debug Info Mode Menus@3141card stops by the forums today to show off one of his recent discoveries for the PS3. Following some of the progressions that PS2 Config Tool and the PS2 advancements in ManaGunz by Zar have brought of recent. Developer 3141card (Same dev who gave us the first VSH menu POC on the PS3) unlocks some new menus, when using the ps2netemu (PS2 Emulator) . Now access configuration settings & debug information that can be obtained by pressing a simple button combo , that was until now unknown. When you are in the ps2netemu menu. you are able to perform the button combo outlined by the dev's discovery, which then unlocks and gives access two new menus & options as seen in the video / screenshot provided,.Continue reading
Share This Page
- 4.81 cfw
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 homebrew
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member:
- Amit Pandya