Developer Aldostools has published a new update to the very popular PS3 homebrew IRISMAN. The feature rich backup manager now supports Mamba 3.x, which is the version that has closed the gap with Cobra and Mamba, giving mamba PSP and PS2 ISO support. Aldo also adds various changes and additions in relation to mamba as outlined in the changelog provided. Also note that a new version labeling system showing the supported firmware, so in this case 4.80 CFW is the latest we now have with this update IRISMAN v04.80.00
- Install Mamba 3.x (thanks to PS3ITA)
- Implemented PRX Mamba Loader into IRISMAN
- Added load Mamba through PRX Loader payload.
- Added support to load Mamba uncompressed.
- Added display of payload version in Global menu
- webMAN now is auto-loaded with IRISMAN (the path of the plugin is set in settings.ini)
- Added display of CPU/RSX temperatures in File Manager
- Fixed various issues listing games.
- Removed prxloader.self (not needed)
- Changed version to match latest supported CFW version (like in multiMAN)
Mamba 3.x supports everything in Cobra (PS3ISO, PSPISO, PS2ISO*, PSXISO, NETISO, NTFS, plugins, etc.). *PS2 requires the emus patched for Cobra (e.g. the ones found on Rebug or PRX Mamba Loader)
Related talk: psx-place.com/threads/managunz....#post-58860
Thanks to Rancid-O, Zar, NzV, Joonie, Estwald, Habib, deank, Team Cobra, etc.
This project is a fork of Iris Manager originally created by Estwald and D_Skywalk, and modified by aldostools (& at times updated and contributed by other devs, including Joonie, Habib, Alexander, NzV, Orion, EvilNat, etc.). IRISMAN includes almost all the features of the original backup manager and the following main features, among many others:
- Extended the support to several CFW up to version 4.80
- Changed Sk1e payload to use syscall 38 instead of syscall 8, to avoid conflict with Cobra/MAMBA and legacy apps that use syscall 8.
- Remapped the buttons to XMB / multiMAN style.
- Added support for PSP games.
- Added support retro games (RetroArch has to be installed).
- Direct launch of multimedia files (Requires SHOWTIME.SELF from multiMAN).
- Various GUI modes with modifications (XMB-like, coverflow with a bigger image, grid modes from 3x2 up to 8x6)
- Added option to filter game lists by category, device and name.
- Support background images from PIC0 and ICON0.
- Support MP3 as background music and play from File Manager.
- Several optimizations to File Manager and Hex editor.
- External Mamba payload files.
- Support for spoof IDPS and PSID.
- Access to internet browser.
- Various tweaks to the GUI.
- Various tweaks to sm_monitor (aka fan controller).
- Improved speed of ISO builder.
- Reformatted style of coding.
Download via: Brewology.com
Source Code: github.com/aldostools/IRISMAN
PS3 IRISMAN 4.80 - Mamba 3.x Support Added (PSPISO /PS2ISO) & more from Aldostools
By STLcardsWS on Oct 30, 2016 at 11:02 PM
Ps2 CONFIG Editor (for PS3 CFW user's) by ZarFollowing developer Zar' s recent release of ManaGunz (a very useful ps3 homebrew/backup manager), the dev has a new release with PS2 CONFIG Editor that will write CONFIG files for your PS2 Games on PS3 CFW. These config flags can improve game compatibility on some titles as they have been proven to do so in the past, this tool is still in the early stages but this tool is a welcome sight for the community.Continue reading
Zsokoban v1.0 (A port of Sokoban for henkaku using OneLua) by gdljjrodThe GekiHEN Contest continues to see some new entries since the deadline expansion of the current running Homebrew Contest for the PS Vita / PlayStation TV / Vita TV, this time around we have another Game Port Zsokoban by gdljjrod using OneLua, this LUA port which is based on the classic Japanese Sokoban is a really fun puzzle game that will having you pushing blocks to solve. Checkout it out.Continue reading
[UPDATED] CMA Has Been Hacked & Backups Decrypted for all Firmwares even 3.63UPDATE (FEB 26) Davee of Team Molecule release a CMA Key Generator to ease this Process
(UPDATE TAB for additional details)
Original Article (FEB. 20) Well the other day I caught wind of this on Reddit but Yifan Lu quickly made it private as it wasn't ready for public use so I didn't report on this. Well it now seems it is ready and the dev has released this to everyone now. This means we can extract anything from CMA backups even 3.61+ or old ones you have with another account etc. And better yet we can repack these adding what we want as well. Please note this doesn't allow for piracy but some tricks can be done as this will allow one to install ARK on 3.61+ systems without the need of being on 3.60 first or a PS3.
Share This Page
- 4.81 cfw
- cobra cfw
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 homebrew
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- ps3 plugin
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member:
- Mike Willecke