We have seen a ton of new Custom Firmware released for the PlayStation 3 since the 4.81 firmware update . Now its time we see some backup manager's,As webMAN MOD (a great AIO plugin) seen an update recently, Aldostools follows that released up with the release of IRISMAN v04.81.00, recently changing the versioning of the app to match firmware version it's compatible upto, a move other devs have also done with firmware dependent projects. Checkout this great AIO Homebrew Manager that is an excellent homebrew for a CFW enabled PlayStation 3 Console:
- Added support for 4.81 (Mamba 3.x uses offsets from 4.81 Ferrox Cobra)
Previous UpdatesIRISMAN 4.80.0
- Added support for Mamba 3.x (thanks to PS3ITA)
- Implemented PRX Mamba Loader into IRISMAN
- Added load Mamba through PRX Loader payload.
- Added support to load Mamba uncompressed.
- Added display of payload version in Global menu
- webMAN now is auto-loaded with IRISMAN (the path of the plugin is set in settings.ini)
- Added display of CPU/RSX temperatures in File Manager
- Fixed various issues listing games.
- Changed version to match latest supported CFW version (like in multiMAN)
IRISMAN 3.50.10 [4.80]
- Added support for custom firmware 4.80 CEX/DEX (Thanks to Joonie86)
- Fixed the option that restore the settings in Fan Controller (6/16/16)
- Fixed regression loading ISO from ntfs drive (9/13/16)
- Added Danish translation (thanks to Assassins) (9/16/16)
This project is a fork of Iris Manager originally created by Estwald and D_Skywalk, and modified by aldostools (& at times updated and contributed by other devs, including Joonie, Habib, Alexander, NzV, Orion, EvilNat, etc.). IRISMAN includes almost all the features of the original backup manager and the following main features, among many others:
- Extended the support to several CFW up to version 4.78.
- Changed Sk1e payload to use syscall 38 instead of syscall 8, to avoid conflict with Cobra/MAMBA and legacy apps that use syscall 8.
- Remapped the buttons to XMB / multiMAN style.
- Added support for PSP games.
- Added support retro games (RetroArch has to be installed).
- Direct launch of multimedia files (Requires SHOWTIME.SELF from multiMAN).
- Various GUI modes with modifications (XMB-like, coverflow with a bigger image, grid modes from 3x2 up to 8x6)
- Added option to filter game lists by category, device and name.
- Support background images from PIC0 and ICON0.
- Support MP3 as background music and play from File Manager.
- Several optimizations to File Manager and Hex editor.
- External Mamba payload files.
- Support for spoof IDPS and PSID.
- Access to internet browser.
- Various tweaks to the GUI.
- Various tweaks to sm_monitor (aka fan controller).
- Improved speed of ISO builder.
- Reformatted style of coding.
PS3 IRISMAN v04.81.00 - Aldostools has Added 4.81 Support
By STLcardsWS on Nov 8, 2016 at 8:18 PM
PS2 HDD Checker v0.941 - by SP193PS2 developer @sp193 who is one of the driving forces behind PS2 development and responsible for many contributions in the PS2 community, now has an update to one of the devs popular utility for the PlayStation 2. PS2 HDD Checker v0.941 has been made available on the projects official page, Test the health of your PS2 HDD with this easy to use utility from SP193's collection.
XMBPD (Homebrew Store) & webMAN LaunchPad (Addon for wMM) XMB Mods Updated by DeViL303Recently we have seen updates for couple of XMB Mods from @DeViL303, the first update was to XMBPD (XMB Package Downloader), this the XMB mod that adds an integrated Homebrew Store directly into the XMB, with lots of content and additional features such as installing pkgs on the fly. Then the optional addon for webMAN MOD, the webMAN Launchpad gives user's an alternative way of loading games from the XMB. There is no better way then to just give the video demos a look that is provided for these mods, along with all details of these recent updates.Continue reading
SINGULARITY RTM (Real Time Modding) TOOL (v 1.00) by Grim DoeGame Mod developer @Grim Doe who you know from various game mods such as some os his famous ones done in Mortal Kombat 9 over the years. but the dev is back with a RTM (Real Time Modding) Tool for Sigularity. View all the features and what this tool can offer in the details provided by Grim Doe
Share This Page
- 4.81 cfw
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 homebrew
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member:
- Luan Barros