We have seen a ton of new Custom Firmware released for the PlayStation 3 since the 4.81 firmware update . Now its time we see some backup manager's,As webMAN MOD (a great AIO plugin) seen an update recently, Aldostools follows that released up with the release of IRISMAN v04.81.00, recently changing the versioning of the app to match firmware version it's compatible upto, a move other devs have also done with firmware dependent projects. Checkout this great AIO Homebrew Manager that is an excellent homebrew for a CFW enabled PlayStation 3 Console:
- Added support for 4.81 (Mamba 3.x uses offsets from 4.81 Ferrox Cobra)
Previous UpdatesIRISMAN 4.80.0
- Added support for Mamba 3.x (thanks to PS3ITA)
- Implemented PRX Mamba Loader into IRISMAN
- Added load Mamba through PRX Loader payload.
- Added support to load Mamba uncompressed.
- Added display of payload version in Global menu
- webMAN now is auto-loaded with IRISMAN (the path of the plugin is set in settings.ini)
- Added display of CPU/RSX temperatures in File Manager
- Fixed various issues listing games.
- Changed version to match latest supported CFW version (like in multiMAN)
IRISMAN 3.50.10 [4.80]
- Added support for custom firmware 4.80 CEX/DEX (Thanks to Joonie86)
- Fixed the option that restore the settings in Fan Controller (6/16/16)
- Fixed regression loading ISO from ntfs drive (9/13/16)
- Added Danish translation (thanks to Assassins) (9/16/16)
This project is a fork of Iris Manager originally created by Estwald and D_Skywalk, and modified by aldostools (& at times updated and contributed by other devs, including Joonie, Habib, Alexander, NzV, Orion, EvilNat, etc.). IRISMAN includes almost all the features of the original backup manager and the following main features, among many others:
- Extended the support to several CFW up to version 4.78.
- Changed Sk1e payload to use syscall 38 instead of syscall 8, to avoid conflict with Cobra/MAMBA and legacy apps that use syscall 8.
- Remapped the buttons to XMB / multiMAN style.
- Added support for PSP games.
- Added support retro games (RetroArch has to be installed).
- Direct launch of multimedia files (Requires SHOWTIME.SELF from multiMAN).
- Various GUI modes with modifications (XMB-like, coverflow with a bigger image, grid modes from 3x2 up to 8x6)
- Added option to filter game lists by category, device and name.
- Support background images from PIC0 and ICON0.
- Support MP3 as background music and play from File Manager.
- Several optimizations to File Manager and Hex editor.
- External Mamba payload files.
- Support for spoof IDPS and PSID.
- Access to internet browser.
- Various tweaks to the GUI.
- Various tweaks to sm_monitor (aka fan controller).
- Improved speed of ISO builder.
- Reformatted style of coding.
PS3 IRISMAN v04.81.00 - Aldostools has Added 4.81 Support
By STLcardsWS on Nov 8, 2016 at 8:18 PM
PS2 Classic GUI v2.2.2 (for PS3 by Aldostools) updated w/ Auto-Suggest Configs & DVD9 SupportPS2 Classic GUI is a useful utility for an exploited PS3 Console by either CFW or HAN, this utility makes converting your PS2 Games into PS2 Classic format a breeze and as more and more discoveries are made we see more updates provided for the popular utility created by @aldostools. The release of v2.2. comes to us today with a discovery that expands the game compatibility by now supporting PS2 Games that are in DVD9 format. Recently we seen @kozarovv figured out an issue when trying to help get an English Patch for Final Fantasy XII IZSJ Working, Not only was a solution found but a guide was written as well >> Running PS2 DVD9 games on HAN/CFW . Then to make the process even easier now developer Aldostools has incorporated the needed changes into the PS2 Classic Utility (for PS3) while adding a few other features like an AUTO-SUGGEST features for PS2 Configs which seen support added in v2.1Continue reading
[UPDATE] New Vita Jailbreak coming in July 2018 (3.65-3.68 HENkaku / 3.65 Enso) from TheFlowAs the PS Vita Community knows hacker/developer TheFlow had discovered a new vulnerability for jailbreaking the PS Vita / PlayStation TV (Vita TV). The developer had planned for a much later releases since the Vita seems to be nearing the end of its life cycle and since official support could cease down the road. The idea being it was better to hold on to this exploit saving it until Sony officially pulled the plug on the device(s). However, since that time another exploit was found and thus this exploit (the first one) has moved up the release date to a new date of >> July 1 2018.
With firmware's 3.65-.3.68 there will be a new window to install the HENkaku hack which is a HEN (Homebrew Enabler), But if your on 3.65 firmware you can even take it a step farther by having the ability to install Enso (the CFW framework), With this soon to be released method TheFlow is saying you will need a Memory Card(see update), as no other storage medium including the system's internal storage will not work.Continue reading
PKGLAUNCHER (webMAN MOD Addon) now supporting additional RetroArch-libretro cores with new update
Developer @aldostools has supplied an update to one of the add-on's for webMAN MOD plugin for PS3 (CFW) user's. The PKGLAUNCHER feature which debuted on the project in wMM v1.45.04 allows for launching of RetroArch Roms from the XMB via the pkglauncher tool. With RetroArch making changes to cores names and new cores being supported on the PS3, developer Aldostools decided an update was needed and thus this new build has been rolled out for webMAN MOD user's. This is currently labeled as a test build so if you experience any issues be sure to drop a line in the comments below.Continue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member: