IRISMAN v3.50.9 - MAMBA PS2ISO Now Supported

Discussion in 'PS3 News' started by STLcardsWS, Feb 4, 2016.

By STLcardsWS on Feb 4, 2016 at 8:34 PM
  1. 5,715
    STLcardsWS

STLcardsWS Administrator

We seen a big breakthrough with the MAMBA Payload yesterday as Rancid-0 / Team PS3ITA released MAMBA / PRX Autoloader v3.0.0 , so we have seen several backup manager for PS3 CFW user;s get an update. Earlier today we seen Tranced bring you the latest coverage on GameSonic Manager and now I am here to tell you about Aldostools latest update that now supports the latest MAMBA version and enables the ability to launch PS2ISO while in MAMBA Mode. See these details and more from the v3.50.9 notes [break]s[/break] and also view prior changelogs for very popular PS3 Homebrew Project that possess many great features. Some of which can be found in the original Iris Manager from Estwald /D_Skywalk plus the many additions that developer Aldostools has added along the way in this impressive fork.

IRISMAN.png
    Homebrew
    Homebrew Type Developer Platforms

Download: IRISMAN v3.50.9
    Source(s): brewology.com / psx-place.com

Comments

Discussion in 'PS3 News' started by STLcardsWS, Feb 4, 2016.

1. xiaoyang
      xiaoyang
      Thanks for the update Thank you
    2. Zwei
      Zwei
      [MENTION=89]aldostools[/MENTION]

How can I copy a PS3 game disc?
    3. Sdw100
      Sdw100
      Thanks [MENTION=89]aldostools[/MENTION] will be sure to check this out when i have time
    4. SNK
      SNK
      Last edited: Feb 5, 2016
    5. aldostools
      aldostools
      Press START > Tools menu and change the payload to "With BDVD Controller"... After reboot the inserted BD Disc should be listed, select it and press TRIANGLE to backup it.

Or use multiMAN or webMAN MOD if you prefer ;)
    6. xiaoyang
      xiaoyang
      webMAN MOD v1.43.26 Specific update content there?
    7. aldostools
      aldostools
      * New http commands: /remap.ps3 and /unmap.ps3
      * Added Remap USB000 to HDD0 and Unmap USB000 to VSH Menu and webMAN.xml
      * Added scanning for .img, .mdf, .bin to /BDISO and /DVDISO folders
      * Now use double quotes instead of single quotes in gamelist.js (slider view)
      * Added /dev_hdd0/plugins/PS3Lock to plugin lists in ps3mapi
      * Updated LANG_ZH.TXT and webMAN_ZH.xml (thanks to [MENTION=673]sheaushyong[/MENTION])

1.43.26 is still a WIP... btw you should have asked in webMAN MOD thread... this is for IRISMAN ;)

EDIT:
      * Added icon resizer to game grid (html)
      Double click on the resizer to return the icons to the original size.
      * Added search icon to game grid (html)
      * Fixed duplicate entries (.cue/.bin) for PSX games stored on /net servers
      Last edited: Feb 6, 2016
    8. Zwei
      Zwei
      Thank you and a great developer
    9. Rudi Rastelli
      Rudi Rastelli
      Sry if this is a stupid question but im new to IRISMAN: How to display games being on net0 ?
    10. aldostools
      aldostools
      IRISMAN can't do it by itself.... you need to install webMAN or webMAN MOD and scan the games. IRISMAN will list net games found in the XML.
      The net games are auto detected by default or you can list only the net games using the Game List menu found in Global menu (Start) or accessing it directly pressing :but l3: on the grid/coverflow screen,

If you hold :but select: when you choose the option "Network Games (via webMAN)", IRISMAN will list all the games found in the XML, instead of only the net games.

IMPORTANT: You must have running ps3netsvr on the PC and webMAN running on the PS3 with the remote IP and port configured in /setup.ps3

The games will be mounted via webMAN. So IRISMAN only acts as a frontend.
    11. Rudi Rastelli
      Rudi Rastelli
      Hmmm... There is no "Network Games (via webMAN)" in Game List.
      webMAN shows net0 games just fine in XMB.
      With "remote IP" u mean "PS3NETSRV#1 IP" in /setup.ps3 ?

IRISMAN on brewology is "lite" version... can this be the problem ?

And why not adding native ps3netsrv-support ?

Edit: I'm on Ferrox 4.78 + Mamba 3.0.0 + webMAN_mod 1.43.26
      Last edited: Feb 8, 2016
    12. aldostools
      aldostools
      Lite version is exactly like full version, except that it doesn't include SHOWTIME.SELF and extra homebrews. If multiMAN is installed, IRISMAN lite borrows SHOWTIME.SELF from it ;)

I think the reason is that webMAN path is not defined in settings.ini

If the path in settings.ini is not found, IRISMAN only checks the following paths: /dev_hdd0/plugins/webftp_server.sprx or /dev_hdd0/webftp_server.sprx

It currently doesn't check for rebug edition in /dev_flash or ps3mapi edition (webftp_server_ps3mapi.sprx) which came after I implemented this feature.

EDIT:
      I made a new build where I changed the method used to detect if webman is installed.
      IRISMAN v3.50.9 by various - PS3 Brewology - PS3 PSP WII XBOX - Homebrew News, Saved Games, Downloads, and More!
      Last edited: Feb 8, 2016
    13. Victor81
      Victor81
      Aldo, I'm having black screen after installing the 3.50.9 version both FERROX 4.78 and Rebug 4.78.
      Only version 3.50.8 works well.

What can I do?

Thank you.
    14. Amdee.Eleven
      Amdee.Eleven
      Yes - I have the same problem (rebug 4.78.1) - after installation of 3.50.9 black screen (reset only over back power switch).
      The Version 3.50.8 works also fine - I only found one fault: they don´t show me the game from the insertet disk (BDVD controller on). If I ejected the disk and insertet again, than they show the game.
      After shut down the system, the same problem come again for the insertet gamedisk (v3.50.8).
      Thanks - brgds Amdee.Eleven
    15. aldostools
      aldostools
      [MENTION=14800]Victor81[/MENTION] [MENTION=23404]Amdee.Eleven[/MENTION] I can't verify the bug due I'm on 4.46 Cobra... Maybe [MENTION=29]Joonie[/MENTION] could help me testing the issue on 4.78.1

EDIT:
      I talked with Joonie and it seems that the issue is caused by the new Mamba payload.

[MENTION=14800]Victor81[/MENTION] [MENTION=23404]Amdee.Eleven[/MENTION] Could you test if this build fixes your issue? I replaced Mamba payload with a build from Jan 22.
      https://www.sendspace.com/file/byftah
      Last edited: Feb 11, 2016
    16. Amdee.Eleven
      Amdee.Eleven
      the new v3.50.10 works at my system - no black screen! thanks
    17. aldostools
      aldostools
      Thank you for the feedback... I have uploaded the same pkg to Brewology (without the "test" tag) and added the following changelog:
    18. Victor81
      Victor81
      Aldo, now everything works fine.

Thanks.
    19. RabinoVich
      RabinoVich
      [MENTION=89]aldostools[/MENTION]
      1. Thx for update.
      2. What do wM if game's name include [PS2] tag/rule?