As crazy at it sounds its has been a bit since we have seen developer Rinnegatamante with something new for the PsV / PsTV . As his past activities have spoiled us since Homebrew Capabilities on the VITA (PS TV) as there has been alot of amazing projects spanning from a large variety, some of these projects include: Lua Player Plus. vitaQuake, 4Rows,EasyRPG Vita, vitaWolfen. RayCast3D Engine. VitaSudoku, VitaPad, AntiBlacklist, vitaWanted, vitaHexen II, Minicraft, luaIRC & rinCheat SE. Now the developer has a "major update" for one of my personal favorite releases from this dev of Labyrinth 3D v1.3.
- Fixed fadeout animation for Lua Player Plus logo. Now works as intended.
- Added possibility to skip engines logos with START button.
- Completely re-worked game menus with a better and more intuitive categorization.
- Added shading support as Graphic effect.
- Replaced old 64x64 wall textures with new 1024x1024 textures.
- Added possibility to save and load games.
- Added possibility to change Audio and Graphics settings during a game.
- Updated both Lua Player Plus and RayCast3D to their respectively latest nightly builds.
- Fixed several bugs causing random GPU crashes.
- Now audio and graphics settings will be saved and loaded back at application startup.
Labyrinth 3D is my first 3D homebrew which uses RayCast3D Engine It can be considered as a showcase for how powerful and simple to use RayCast3D engine is .Labyrinth 3D is, as the title says, a game where you have to find the exit from the labyrinth you're in. It supports different map sizes and you'll have some scrolls according to map size. These scrolls can be used to "mark" a wall of the labyrinth so you can see where you already went (after marking a wall, it will became golden). Labyrinths are generated through Primm's Algorithm so you'll have infinite random mazes to solve. Any generated maze will provide a seed so you can share these labyrinths with others and play them through the voice "Start game with Seed".
- DPad / Analogs = Move Player/Camera
- X = Mark a block with a scroll
- START = Pause Game
- SQUARE = Delete a savegame (when in save/load screen)
Cheats and Easter Eggs
- When starting the homebrew, holding L+R will result in engine logos skip
- When on logo screen (Press Start screen) use these buttons sequence to enable cheats/easter eggs:
- UP UP DOWN DOWN LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT - Allows you to move inside the mini Labyrinth on background
- X UP X DOWN O LEFT O RIGHT - Gives you 99 scrolls for any game difficulty
- UP DOWN LEFT RIGHT UP DOWN LEFT RIGHT O X - Enables no clip mode (walking through walls)
Download: Labyrinth 3D (v1.3)
PS VITA / PS TV Labyrinth-3D v1.3 (by Rinnegatamante) - Improved Visual & Gameplay in this large update
By STLcardsWS on Mar 4, 2017 at 11:30 AM
MLTactivator (by MiraLaTijera & Draqen) - An offline solution to activate your systemHere is an interesting release from a developer that veteran PS3 CFW users knows well. MiraLaTijera know for various advancements with MiraLaTijera CFW (aka MLT CFW) has now turn attention with Dragen to the Vita Platform with this handy utility called MLTactivator, which is an offline method for activating your PlayStation TV or PS Vita, Useful for various task such as helping untapping that potential in the onboard PSP emulator (within Vita fw) & more. -STLcardsWSContinue reading
FTPzilla Vita - FTP Client by Team ONEluaDavis Nuñez has released a welcomed utility for the PS Vita & PlayStation TV, FTPzilla Vita is as the developer describes as "an FTP client written in pure LUA, which is fast and functional". As FTP transfers are very useful for many devices, but for a homebrew enthusiast they are a must have. So keep a look on this FTP client that is already functional but aims to do even more in future updates. Checkout all the included released details from the dev.Continue reading
PRO Camera Vita (by VitaHEX Games) - New & Improved Camera AppDeveloper big_Sakis25 (of VitaHEX Games) follows up the homebrew game Crazy Traffic Jam 3D, with an exciting release PRO Camera Via, which brings an amazing amount of features in this Camera App that no doubt supersedes the official camera app capabilities. With this release the dev has unlocked all the hidden features while also bringing a feel that is familiar to what we would find in most smartphone camera interfaces. Included is a BETA Gallery which perhaps once this application matures a PSTV variant can be used for quick editing of photos stored, but for PS Vita internal camera , i think most user's who use the feature will see this is as a welcome and exciting release from VitaHEX GamesContinue reading
Share This Page
- 4.81 cfw
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member: