As crazy at it sounds its has been a bit since we have seen developer Rinnegatamante with something new for the PsV / PsTV . As his past activities have spoiled us since Homebrew Capabilities on the VITA (PS TV) as there has been alot of amazing projects spanning from a large variety, some of these projects include: Lua Player Plus. vitaQuake, 4Rows,EasyRPG Vita, vitaWolfen. RayCast3D Engine. VitaSudoku, VitaPad, AntiBlacklist, vitaWanted, vitaHexen II, Minicraft, luaIRC & rinCheat SE. Now the developer has a "major update" for one of my personal favorite releases from this dev of Labyrinth 3D v1.3.
- Fixed fadeout animation for Lua Player Plus logo. Now works as intended.
- Added possibility to skip engines logos with START button.
- Completely re-worked game menus with a better and more intuitive categorization.
- Added shading support as Graphic effect.
- Replaced old 64x64 wall textures with new 1024x1024 textures.
- Added possibility to save and load games.
- Added possibility to change Audio and Graphics settings during a game.
- Updated both Lua Player Plus and RayCast3D to their respectively latest nightly builds.
- Fixed several bugs causing random GPU crashes.
- Now audio and graphics settings will be saved and loaded back at application startup.
Labyrinth 3D is my first 3D homebrew which uses RayCast3D Engine It can be considered as a showcase for how powerful and simple to use RayCast3D engine is .Labyrinth 3D is, as the title says, a game where you have to find the exit from the labyrinth you're in. It supports different map sizes and you'll have some scrolls according to map size. These scrolls can be used to "mark" a wall of the labyrinth so you can see where you already went (after marking a wall, it will became golden). Labyrinths are generated through Primm's Algorithm so you'll have infinite random mazes to solve. Any generated maze will provide a seed so you can share these labyrinths with others and play them through the voice "Start game with Seed".
- DPad / Analogs = Move Player/Camera
- X = Mark a block with a scroll
- START = Pause Game
- SQUARE = Delete a savegame (when in save/load screen)
Cheats and Easter Eggs
- When starting the homebrew, holding L+R will result in engine logos skip
- When on logo screen (Press Start screen) use these buttons sequence to enable cheats/easter eggs:
- UP UP DOWN DOWN LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT - Allows you to move inside the mini Labyrinth on background
- X UP X DOWN O LEFT O RIGHT - Gives you 99 scrolls for any game difficulty
- UP DOWN LEFT RIGHT UP DOWN LEFT RIGHT O X - Enables no clip mode (walking through walls)
Download: Labyrinth 3D (v1.3)
PS VITA / PS TV Labyrinth-3D v1.3 (by Rinnegatamante) - Improved Visual & Gameplay in this large update
By STLcardsWS on Mar 4, 2017 at 11:30 AM
XMBPD v 0.70 (by DeViL303) - New NoPSN pkgs / Manager / Utilties & more added in this update@DeViL303 has a new update with some new additions to the Homebrew Store that conveniently invades your XMB. XMBPD or (XMB Package Downloader) now has been updated to version 0.70 and this update adds some new things such as over 60 No-PSN pkgs from esc0rtd3w,who has been on a tear lately with his noPSN findings and research, plus this update adds some updated managers and utilities & also a new XMBPD Rebugification skin from Berion can be seen in v0.70. See full notes in the logs provided plus a video that gives a great video guide of installing XMBPD and adding some extra's. The video is nearly 20 minutes so DeViL303 has covered alot of aspects of the XMB MOD.
Numpty Physics v0.4 - New (& first) update by RinnegatamanteShortly after the release of the HENkaku exploit, developer meetpatty updated the Numpty Physics port from the previous Rejuvenate Exploit (an exploit now out dated and replaced by HENkaku) for comparability with HENkaku exploit with the release of version 0.3 (May 16 2016), Now since developer Rinnegatamante has picked up the project and with this release of v0.4 it contains some Bug Fixes, but stay tuned as some future updates are in the works as the dev shares a small roadmap of changes planned. Checkout the details of this game that now has me thinking about Eskiss on the PS3 (for the PS3 homebrew user's out there).Checkout the download in Vita DB by Rinnegatamante where you can find all his homebrew and most of the Vita / PlayStation TV homebrew Community has to offer.Continue reading
CCCheaterX [Unofficial Update of CCCheater by darkxex] supporting CFW 4.81An unofficial update has made its way for CCCheater (a project originally by Barthen) , with the release of CCCheaterX by darkxex which now supports 4.81 CFW with some additional function and abilities added to the real-time cheater that utilizes CCAPI. View the details of the latest unofficial update plus the original readme from the project.Continue reading
Share This Page
- 4.81 cfw
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 homebrew
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member:
Boots to "APPS". Art can be 320x480 (exactly 1/2 screen). Theme for CoverArt lovers -UniqueUserName