Have you heard about Rinnegatamante? You should if you are in to Vita scene, is for sure one of most active developers in this scene. Creator of many homebrew ports, games, apps, plugins. This time developer bring us fully functional IRC client for latest Playstation handheld. Now you can enjoy IRC conversations right from your PS Vita / PSTV. Read more about this awesome homebrew below.
Description: luaIrc is an IRC client for PS Vita wrote with Lua Player Plus Vita, allowing you to chat with your friends whenever you want.
- Multichannels support: You can join multiple channels and switch towards chats easily.
- New messages detection: When a new message is detected on an inactive chat, the channel name will change color in the channel list.
- PART, QUIT, JOIN, PRIVMSG, PING, NAMES commands detection.
- Auto-detection of PSN Nickname for default nickname usage.
- (Optional) History logs save.
- Possibility to see the whole list of connected users.
- X = Prompt keyboard to send a new message.
- L1 = Show connected users list.
- START = Prompt keyboard to connect to a new channel.
- D-PAD UP/DOWN = Switch channel
Config file (optional):
- The config.lua file can be edited and put in ux0:/data/luaIrc to change some default settings:
- nick_default = Default nickname that will be shown at startup. (Default: PSN Nickname)
- server_default = Default server hostname that will be shown at startup. (Default: Freenode)
- channel_default = Default channel name that will be shown at startup. (Default: #henkaku)
- save_log = Enable/Disable history logs saving at ux0:/data/luaIrc/logs.txt (Default: false)
PS VITA / PS TV LUAIRC - IRC Client for HENkaku (vita/pstv) by Rinnegatamante
By STLcardsWS on Sep 13, 2016 at 10:57 PM
Ps2 CONFIG Editor (for PS3 CFW user's) by ZarFollowing developer Zar' s recent release of ManaGunz (a very useful ps3 homebrew/backup manager), the dev has a new release with PS2 CONFIG Editor that will write CONFIG files for your PS2 Games on PS3 CFW. These config flags can improve game compatibility on some titles as they have been proven to do so in the past, this tool is still in the early stages but this tool is a welcome sight for the community.Continue reading
Zsokoban v1.0 (A port of Sokoban for henkaku using OneLua) by gdljjrodThe GekiHEN Contest continues to see some new entries since the deadline expansion of the current running Homebrew Contest for the PS Vita / PlayStation TV / Vita TV, this time around we have another Game Port Zsokoban by gdljjrod using OneLua, this LUA port which is based on the classic Japanese Sokoban is a really fun puzzle game that will having you pushing blocks to solve. Checkout it out.Continue reading
[UPDATED] CMA Has Been Hacked & Backups Decrypted for all Firmwares even 3.63UPDATE (FEB 26) Davee of Team Molecule release a CMA Key Generator to ease this Process
(UPDATE TAB for additional details)
Original Article (FEB. 20) Well the other day I caught wind of this on Reddit but Yifan Lu quickly made it private as it wasn't ready for public use so I didn't report on this. Well it now seems it is ready and the dev has released this to everyone now. This means we can extract anything from CMA backups even 3.61+ or old ones you have with another account etc. And better yet we can repack these adding what we want as well. Please note this doesn't allow for piracy but some tricks can be done as this will allow one to install ARK on 3.61+ systems without the need of being on 3.60 first or a PS3.
Share This Page
- 4.81 cfw
- cobra cfw
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 homebrew
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- ps3 plugin
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member:
- Mike Willecke