Have you heard about Rinnegatamante? You should if you are in to Vita scene, is for sure one of most active developers in this scene. Creator of many homebrew ports, games, apps, plugins. This time developer bring us fully functional IRC client for latest Playstation handheld. Now you can enjoy IRC conversations right from your PS Vita / PSTV. Read more about this awesome homebrew below.
Description: luaIrc is an IRC client for PS Vita wrote with Lua Player Plus Vita, allowing you to chat with your friends whenever you want.
- Multichannels support: You can join multiple channels and switch towards chats easily.
- New messages detection: When a new message is detected on an inactive chat, the channel name will change color in the channel list.
- PART, QUIT, JOIN, PRIVMSG, PING, NAMES commands detection.
- Auto-detection of PSN Nickname for default nickname usage.
- (Optional) History logs save.
- Possibility to see the whole list of connected users.
- X = Prompt keyboard to send a new message.
- L1 = Show connected users list.
- START = Prompt keyboard to connect to a new channel.
- D-PAD UP/DOWN = Switch channel
Config file (optional):
- The config.lua file can be edited and put in ux0:/data/luaIrc to change some default settings:
- nick_default = Default nickname that will be shown at startup. (Default: PSN Nickname)
- server_default = Default server hostname that will be shown at startup. (Default: Freenode)
- channel_default = Default channel name that will be shown at startup. (Default: #henkaku)
- save_log = Enable/Disable history logs saving at ux0:/data/luaIrc/logs.txt (Default: false)
PS VITA / PS TV LUAIRC - IRC Client for HENkaku (vita/pstv) by Rinnegatamante
By STLcardsWS on Sep 13, 2016 at 10:57 PM
Adrenaline Bubble Booter Plugin by LMANWell this new plugin is a nice surprise, from developer LMAN. It allows us to boot any PSP/PS1 game or app directly from the Live Area with full support of plugins and more. This is an amazing plugin to replace qwikrazor's ARK Autoboot PBOOT as it allows PS1 games with full sound, Adrenaline GFX filters, save states and as mentioned plugin support as well. No need to navigate the XMB and it can also bypass any warnings screens, Mini's logo, epilepsy warning and even Adrenaline logo installed by Freakler's Easy Installer. Basically allows one to have PSN style bubbles without the need of PSN as well as being able to make bubbles of your physical media backups of PSP & PS1 games.Continue reading
Yifanlu Releases USBMC Allowing USB Devices at BootIn anticipation for the new PSVSD adapter, Yifanlu has released a nice little plug-in that PlayStation TV (PSTV) users can use right away. USBMC allows one to mount a USB device at boot time and with Enso this means it will work all the time. Here is the Readme. I personally set this up to test earlier today with my 500gb hard drive and it has worked flawlessly.Continue reading
TheFl0w Releases Download Enabler Plugin for the Vita & PSTVWell it seems the developers back at it again, as TheFlow releases a new plug-in that now allows you to download any file using the native browser. I have just tested this release, I was able to acquire the new Grand Theft Auto remastered plug-in as well as some PSP Homebrew. Files will be located in ux0:/downloads. Included is the Readme with installation instructions.Continue reading
Share This Page
- 4.81 cfw
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 homebrew
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member:
- jont erwx