Have you heard about Rinnegatamante? You should if you are in to Vita scene, is for sure one of most active developers in this scene. Creator of many homebrew ports, games, apps, plugins. This time developer bring us fully functional IRC client for latest Playstation handheld. Now you can enjoy IRC conversations right from your PS Vita / PSTV. Read more about this awesome homebrew below.
Description: luaIrc is an IRC client for PS Vita wrote with Lua Player Plus Vita, allowing you to chat with your friends whenever you want.
- Multichannels support: You can join multiple channels and switch towards chats easily.
- New messages detection: When a new message is detected on an inactive chat, the channel name will change color in the channel list.
- PART, QUIT, JOIN, PRIVMSG, PING, NAMES commands detection.
- Auto-detection of PSN Nickname for default nickname usage.
- (Optional) History logs save.
- Possibility to see the whole list of connected users.
- X = Prompt keyboard to send a new message.
- L1 = Show connected users list.
- START = Prompt keyboard to connect to a new channel.
- D-PAD UP/DOWN = Switch channel
Config file (optional):
- The config.lua file can be edited and put in ux0:/data/luaIrc to change some default settings:
- nick_default = Default nickname that will be shown at startup. (Default: PSN Nickname)
- server_default = Default server hostname that will be shown at startup. (Default: Freenode)
- channel_default = Default channel name that will be shown at startup. (Default: #henkaku)
- save_log = Enable/Disable history logs saving at ux0:/data/luaIrc/logs.txt (Default: false)
PS VITA / PS TV LUAIRC - IRC Client for HENkaku (vita/pstv) by Rinnegatamante
By STLcardsWS on Sep 13, 2016 at 10:57 PM
PKG Linker v1.0: Scan & Serve PKGs to PS3 from PC (CFW & PS3Xploit HAN)Here is a neat trick from psx-place's own @pink1 (one of newly added mods) and @DeViL303 as the ps3 developer's have polished off PKG Linker v1.0. This XMB Mod that works on CFW and also PS3Xploit HAN , this mod adds a feature to your XMB that serves pkgs from your PC directly to your PS3, no need to transfer them to a Storage media device and connect via USB with this trick. This project is just the start of some to some of the work the duo has been tinkering with, they have also been working on a HAN Toolbox (also an XMB MOD), right now that homebrew is still considered a PoC, but you can test it out here, a polished released the devs have told me should be in store soon when v0.3 drops and that will be considered the first stable version that graduates the PoC-Beta Stages.-STLcardsWSContinue reading
Super Nintendo (SNES Station) Emulator for PS3Xploit HAN (via PS2 Emulation)Recently @DeViL303 & @Joonie shared a video demo of a Super Nintendo (Ps2 Homebrew) Emulator working via the unlocked PS2 Classic emulator from the Ps3Xploit HAN (v3.0). During some the previews leading up to the release we showcased the video before now developer HABIB has released the emulator in ISO form and instructions how to add your own ROMs. The question now becomes what other homebrew and emulators can we get running on these console's?
PS3xploit Resigner v1.3.0 + How to Convert PSX / PS2 / PSP for PS3Xploit HAN (v3.0)Ps3Xploit HAN (v3.0) has been a successful release and the team has continued the progression of the Resigning Tool. Since the release of et"HAN"al hack developer habib has made several updates to the resigning tool, However some user's have been having difficulty using and finding instructions for some tools but here is a great tutorial by PSX-Place user's @Sakimotor which cover the conversion of PSX / PS2 / PSP for PS3Xploit HAN, various details about this release can be found in the included notes attached.
Share This Page
Latest: TONYHORO, Mar 18, 2018 at 1:35 PM
Latest: kleison, Mar 18, 2018 at 1:34 PM
Latest: jacobsson, Mar 18, 2018 at 1:24 PM
Latest: kozarovv, Mar 18, 2018 at 1:21 PM
Latest: LeviSzkuklapper, Mar 18, 2018 at 1:16 PM
Latest: Shock, Mar 18, 2018 at 1:12 PM
Latest: Electrick55, Mar 18, 2018 at 1:11 PM
Latest: DeViL303, Mar 18, 2018 at 1:04 PM
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member:
Boots to "APPS". Art can be 320x480 (exactly 1/2 screen). Theme for CoverArt lovers -UniqueUserName
A simple upgrade for the official shell