Have you heard about Rinnegatamante? You should if you are in to Vita scene, is for sure one of most active developers in this scene. Creator of many homebrew ports, games, apps, plugins. This time developer bring us fully functional IRC client for latest Playstation handheld. Now you can enjoy IRC conversations right from your PS Vita / PSTV. Read more about this awesome homebrew below.
Description: luaIrc is an IRC client for PS Vita wrote with Lua Player Plus Vita, allowing you to chat with your friends whenever you want.
- Multichannels support: You can join multiple channels and switch towards chats easily.
- New messages detection: When a new message is detected on an inactive chat, the channel name will change color in the channel list.
- PART, QUIT, JOIN, PRIVMSG, PING, NAMES commands detection.
- Auto-detection of PSN Nickname for default nickname usage.
- (Optional) History logs save.
- Possibility to see the whole list of connected users.
- X = Prompt keyboard to send a new message.
- L1 = Show connected users list.
- START = Prompt keyboard to connect to a new channel.
- D-PAD UP/DOWN = Switch channel
Config file (optional):
- The config.lua file can be edited and put in ux0:/data/luaIrc to change some default settings:
- nick_default = Default nickname that will be shown at startup. (Default: PSN Nickname)
- server_default = Default server hostname that will be shown at startup. (Default: Freenode)
- channel_default = Default channel name that will be shown at startup. (Default: #henkaku)
- save_log = Enable/Disable history logs saving at ux0:/data/luaIrc/logs.txt (Default: false)
PS VITA / PS TV LUAIRC - IRC Client for HENkaku (vita/pstv) by Rinnegatamante
By STLcardsWS on Sep 13, 2016 at 10:57 PM
AutoBoot [Plugin]: Launch Apps on HENkaku startup with new release by RinnegatamanteWith other exploited PlayStation Devices having the ability to autostart applications, AutoStart for the PSP an example or for PS3 CFW use's the Autoboot ISO (method works on games/apps) functionality in the webman mod plugin for the PS3. It was only a matter of time before the ability to auto start an app on HENkaku would be a possibility and with this new plugin from Rinnegatamante has done just that with AutoBoot (plugin). Another great utility from this developer, who has created tons of homebrew applications for the Vita /PsTV and continues to produce some high quality releases.
[Incoming Release] - PSP Homebrew Browser for Vita's Adrenaline - [Sound/Music Producers Wanted]We have seen the Vita Homebrew Browser from Arkanite & Devnoname, which is an amazing Homebrew Store for Native Vita Homebrew (Vita / PsTV), it now appearsalso a PSP Homebrew Browser in the works for HENkaku user's and even better nearing a release soon, as Arknanite details some bits of info about this project, as the team is seeking "Music Producers & Sound Designers" for PSPHBB, as detailed in the recent reddit post, so if your an interested party or can lend a hand, be sure to get in contact with these devs,. With this announcement we have some screenshots and details that are quite interesting to say the least about this upcoming vpk. Check it out and be sure to stay tuned for when this release drops (perhaps in the next week). Which will make Installing PSP homebrew on your Vita a breeze, once this dropsContinue reading
[PS2 Emu on PS3] - Unlock Config Mode & Debug Info Mode Menus@3141card stops by the forums today to show off one of his recent discoveries for the PS3. Following some of the progressions that PS2 Config Tool and the PS2 advancements in ManaGunz by Zar have brought of recent. Developer 3141card (Same dev who gave us the first VSH menu POC on the PS3) unlocks some new menus, when using the ps2netemu (PS2 Emulator) . Now access configuration settings & debug information that can be obtained by pressing a simple button combo , that was until now unknown. When you are in the ps2netemu menu. you are able to perform the button combo outlined by the dev's discovery, which then unlocks and gives access two new menus & options as seen in the video / screenshot provided,.Continue reading
Share This Page
- 4.81 cfw
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 homebrew
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member:
- Amit Pandya