Dismiss Notice

BEWARE of IMPOSTERS, posing as the PS3Xploit Members/Team:

-PS3Xploit does NOT have a discord channel, some imposter are using one

-If the info can't be found on ps3xploit.com or psx-place.com its fake

-ZuKuTo / OFWModz is one of the fake names of these imposter's are using to represent the PS3xploit team.

PS3 Major issues on my ps3 console

Discussion in 'PS3Xploit HAN ( PS3 3k / 4k Models)' started by Bkmd100, Jun 14, 2018.

1. 62
    Bkmd100

Bkmd100 Forum Noob

When Han is enabled,
    -psn ps2 games and other non psn ps2 games will become so slow and unplayable.( Psn ps2: gta sa and bully (both legit), non psn:black, jet lee and battle stadium).
    -when you open a ps2 game then you close it, wifi will no longer connect nor detect anything, unless you reboot.
    - for some reason, ps3 controller will take ages to connect and usually after 2-3 times in ps2 game.

Here is something strange: black(ps2 ripped) only work with han, gta sa(legit psn) only work without han, after you exit a ps2 game han will be disabled, so if you open gta sa , it works 5\5, close it , enable han, open black, black is laggy, close black, i can no longer enable han as wifi no longer works, open gta sa, gta sa is also laggy now. Agghhhhh!!

i tried both hdmi and the other colored cables in all resolutions.

I have 60gb left, my ps3 is ultra slim, 6 month old. No overheating, and it is clean.

Oh btw I installed a 14000 rap package that I signed, maybe it is the cause? ( i hiiiiighly doubt it and I am not willing to format my ps3 and redownload 940gb using 4mb connection..)

2. 116
    FmTGamer

FmTGamer Member

so piracy related. we cant help.
    format your ps3 and install han again buy the ps2 game you want , rip it and try again

3. 46
    JohnDhoe

JohnDhoe Forum Noob

Turn of smoothing option when playing PS2 games.

4. 7,335
    bguerville

bguerville Moderator Developer

The HAN Enabler patch is a replacement of an official encryption key by a custom key, nothing else. It cannot result in any of the problems you mention.

Your thread title was unsubstantiated for the moment. The HAN Enabler itself cannot cause such issues, as to the emulator, it's another story. Further investigation is required I am afraid.
    In any case, the only valid figures you can use for frame drops should be obtained by comparing the frame rate of the game in ps2_netemu on CFW with the frame rate of the same game on ps2_netemu running on HAN.

14000 (?) files in your license folder could easily create all sorts of performance issues.
    Anyway, you installed pirated licenses, you cannot get help for your problem in this forum.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
    Bkmd100 likes this.
  5. 62
    Bkmd100

Bkmd100 Forum Noob

Of course it is off

6. 62
    Bkmd100

Bkmd100 Forum Noob

Nah i confirmed it is not caused by the rap pack as I borrowed my friends ultra slim and had the same issues . ( I installed han myself and installed the 3 ps2 games and the same wifi issues etc..)

I am no qualified to say what caused it, but only happens when han is enabled the disabled by closing the ps2 game.

7. 7,335
    bguerville

bguerville Moderator Developer

Like I said, the only valid comparison is against frame rates on ps2_netemu on CFW. If you find a difference then it is worth investigating, otherwise we are talking lagging issues with the emulator & that's totally unrelated to HAN.

Bkmd100 likes this.
  8. 62
    Bkmd100

Bkmd100 Forum Noob

What piracy? To rip a game is to copy the game from dvd , I own all the physical ps2 games and the other ones on psn. Wtf?!
    The rap package so i can run my own legit games after han(too lazy to install 15 different legit rap games, I can pm you my psn if interested) .
    Pls read the whole post. I am already pulling my hair off trying to make my old games work again no need for the extra negativity.

9. 62
    Bkmd100

Bkmd100 Forum Noob

Ok i will try to borrow my cousin's cfw and install them and make a comparision and will update you. Thank you for the replies ^_^