Developer @Zar is back with an update to the ManaGunZ backup manager, this AIO type homebrew for CFW on PS3 is a manager that is an Iris Manager fork using the sky payload, The manager comes with a few different unique User Interfaces (UI), boost some very unique features not found in other managers, Some of the functions, were previously only done with various PC tools, but things like making a pkg as an example can be done straight from your PS3 with this handy homebrew. In this update marked as version 1.26 the dev add tons more functionality with support for PS1, PS2 & PSP retro games, View all the changes in this 4.81 CFW Supported manager and more in the details provided by @Zar.
- Add : JPG and PNG can be used for all images used by MGZ.
- Add : Retro games (PS1, PSP and PS2) with mamba v3 and cobra.
- Add : It read the files inside iso. So, extern param.sfo and icon0 aren't used anymore.
- Add : New icons used by MGZ in "/USRDIR/GUI/COMMON".
- Add : Hold button to scroll evertywhere.
- Add : Scroll speed is managed with R2 button pressure, push it to increase speed. Also, the default speed is faster.
- Add : Navigate with the left joystick.
- Add : 'Pseudo-support' of Dynamic theme *.p3t.
- Fix Game Menu : Make pkg.
- Fix Game Menu : Extract ISO from NTFS.
- Fix Settings : Issue when the theme of UI LIST was disabled.
- Add Settings : IRD check result is displayed in the TXTviewer.
- Add Settings : Show the background picture PIC1.PNG. XMB&FLOW UI display the background if you enabled it in settings. For all UI, hold R1 to display it.
- Add Settings : UI FLOW can display covers instead of ICON0.
File Manager Changes
- Add FileManager : NTFS support.
- Add FileManager : Make APNG.
- Add FileManager : PS1&PS2 dumps md5 check with md5 from redump.org.
- Add FileManager : Set Permission to 0777.
- Add FileManager : CXML extract (P3T, RAF, QRC). It convert vag2wav, jsx2js, gtf2png and gim2png.
- Add FileManager : Convert JSX to JS ; VAG to WAV ; GTF to DDS ; DDS to PNG ; GIM to PNG.
- Add FileManager : Extract MultiMan theme *.thm.
- Add FileManager : PictureViewer : support APNG (animated PNG).
- Add FileManager : TXTviewer : can open few more file type.
- Add FileManager : TXTviewer : hold up&down to scroll.
- Fix FileManager: the parent dir ".." always stay a the top
Here is a video demo of the first version of ManaGunZ many things have progressed since this video of version 1.00
- Release / Support Thread: http://www.psx-place.com/threads/managunz-ps3-backup-manager-by-zar.1198/
- Download (Mirror) w/ Information: http://www.psx-place.com/resources/managunz.497/
PS3 ManaGunZ v 1.26 - PS1 PSP & PS2 Games now Supported & more in this huge update from Zar
By STLcardsWS on Dec 9, 2016 at 6:43 PM
Adrenaline Bubble Manager v3.05 [by ONElua Team] - Adrenaline v6 & AdrBubbleBooter Support AddedThis handy utility we know as AdrenalineBubbleManager from the ONElua team has added support to the recent update to Adrenaline v6 & also the AdrBubbleBoot plugin recently released by LMAN (Leecherman). If your are new to this utility it allows for your own creativity with personalized bubbles for your PSP Content on the LiveArea. Checkout all the details in this latest release of v3.05 for complete changes:Continue reading
Vitashell 1.63 by TheFloW (+ Changelog to upcoming v1.7)Seems developer TheFl0w has pushed a new update v1.63.The new update adds ability to export video files,added support for PSVSD uma0: mounting and fixed bug where the right analog stick was simulated when the headphone was plugged in.(Update) Seems like a v1.7 could be released soon as well, see kozarovv post here (link) for a look of those upcoming changes as wellContinue reading
Vita Pong v1.10 [by NamelessGhoul0] - Audio / Score / Controller Improvements with new updateThe game that arguably started the gaming craze PONG has now an improved version for the Vita Platform, as developer NamelessGhoul0 unleashes Pong v1.10. We know this game is about as simple comes and we have seen so many ports but can't be denied the playability of this classic is still there. No doubt one the best competitive games of all time, simple but quite effective. This version includes new improvements and fixes to audio within the game, Analog Stick Support as well as Score improvements are some of the changes included in v1.10.Continue reading
Share This Page
- 4.81 cfw
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member:
- yasmin awais