Developer @Zar is back with an update to the ManaGunZ backup manager, this AIO type homebrew for CFW on PS3 is a manager that is an Iris Manager fork using the sky payload, The manager comes with a few different unique User Interfaces (UI), boost some very unique features not found in other managers, Some of the functions, were previously only done with various PC tools, but things like making a pkg as an example can be done straight from your PS3 with this handy homebrew. In this update marked as version 1.26 the dev add tons more functionality with support for PS1, PS2 & PSP retro games, View all the changes in this 4.81 CFW Supported manager and more in the details provided by @Zar.
- Add : JPG and PNG can be used for all images used by MGZ.
- Add : Retro games (PS1, PSP and PS2) with mamba v3 and cobra.
- Add : It read the files inside iso. So, extern param.sfo and icon0 aren't used anymore.
- Add : New icons used by MGZ in "/USRDIR/GUI/COMMON".
- Add : Hold button to scroll evertywhere.
- Add : Scroll speed is managed with R2 button pressure, push it to increase speed. Also, the default speed is faster.
- Add : Navigate with the left joystick.
- Add : 'Pseudo-support' of Dynamic theme *.p3t.
- Fix Game Menu : Make pkg.
- Fix Game Menu : Extract ISO from NTFS.
- Fix Settings : Issue when the theme of UI LIST was disabled.
- Add Settings : IRD check result is displayed in the TXTviewer.
- Add Settings : Show the background picture PIC1.PNG. XMB&FLOW UI display the background if you enabled it in settings. For all UI, hold R1 to display it.
- Add Settings : UI FLOW can display covers instead of ICON0.
File Manager Changes
- Add FileManager : NTFS support.
- Add FileManager : Make APNG.
- Add FileManager : PS1&PS2 dumps md5 check with md5 from redump.org.
- Add FileManager : Set Permission to 0777.
- Add FileManager : CXML extract (P3T, RAF, QRC). It convert vag2wav, jsx2js, gtf2png and gim2png.
- Add FileManager : Convert JSX to JS ; VAG to WAV ; GTF to DDS ; DDS to PNG ; GIM to PNG.
- Add FileManager : Extract MultiMan theme *.thm.
- Add FileManager : PictureViewer : support APNG (animated PNG).
- Add FileManager : TXTviewer : can open few more file type.
- Add FileManager : TXTviewer : hold up&down to scroll.
- Fix FileManager: the parent dir ".." always stay a the top
Here is a video demo of the first version of ManaGunZ many things have progressed since this video of version 1.00
- Release / Support Thread: http://www.psx-place.com/threads/managunz-ps3-backup-manager-by-zar.1198/
- Download (Mirror) w/ Information: http://www.psx-place.com/resources/managunz.497/
PS3 ManaGunZ v 1.26 - PS1 PSP & PS2 Games now Supported & more in this huge update from Zar
By STLcardsWS on Dec 9, 2016 at 6:43 PM
PSV VSH Menu v1.1 [taiHen] by Joel16Developer Joel16 has dropped off a gift to the Vita community as v1.1 of PSV VSH Menu has been released. A bit of customization is introduced in v1.1 New "Launch Program" feature also has been added, these are just a couple of the changes that are listed in the entire changelog, Full details of the update for this progressing VSH menu can be seen in the details provided by the dev.
[Coming Soon] XtremeEliteBoot+ (a powerful alternative for FMCB)I wanted to introduce to the scene a project I (HWNJ) have been working on with Chelsea_Fantasy for a long of time ago. XtremeEliteBoot was a private project that we only shared with a small circle of people in Cuba back in 2012. It is intended to be a "ready to use", "all-in-one", "noob-proof" alternative to "FreeMcBoot". Also, XEB featured some exclusive features that no PS2 homebrew was able to provide until the time of writing this (2017-11-15).Continue reading
4.82 CFW FERROX STANDARD EDITION from Alexander (v1.00)PS3 Firmware update 4.82 hit the other day , which was suspected to close the PS3Xploit,, however it seems a future update will be patching that exploit as 4.82 was a planned update by Sony and did not address the PS3Xploit quite yet, but we expect that to come soon. However for you exciting CFW user's it that time as we wait and see which CFWs and APPs will be updated. While its good to see CFW released, its not advised to jump on those CFW until various apps like manager's and other utilities are updated as well. We have a 4.82 Custom Firmware / Homebrew / Tool thread for all those releases as they become live. Not all apps / Tools. / Homebrew need updates but depending on what resources they use of the system will dictate if said homebrew needs updates. usually its manager's and utilities and also the CFW , First up we have a NEW Standard CFW release by a familiar name developer @Alexander with his FERROX brand of CFW.. Checkout all the details of this CFW release; 4.82 CFW FERROX STANDARD EDITION from Alexander. If you have any issue's/ suggestions / Feedback then drop @Alexander a line in the comments below as the developer is an active patron at psx-place and also his home site CyberModding.it
Share This Page
- 4.81 cfw
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member:
This GBA Emulator is the best one to use with 98% of GBA Games on PS2 (HDD-USB-MC) -belek666