Developer @Zar is back with an update to the ManaGunZ backup manager, this AIO type homebrew for CFW on PS3 is a manager that is an Iris Manager fork using the sky payload, The manager comes with a few different unique User Interfaces (UI), boost some very unique features not found in other managers, Some of the functions, were previously only done with various PC tools, but things like making a pkg as an example can be done straight from your PS3 with this handy homebrew. In this update marked as version 1.26 the dev add tons more functionality with support for PS1, PS2 & PSP retro games, View all the changes in this 4.81 CFW Supported manager and more in the details provided by @Zar.
- Add : JPG and PNG can be used for all images used by MGZ.
- Add : Retro games (PS1, PSP and PS2) with mamba v3 and cobra.
- Add : It read the files inside iso. So, extern param.sfo and icon0 aren't used anymore.
- Add : New icons used by MGZ in "/USRDIR/GUI/COMMON".
- Add : Hold button to scroll evertywhere.
- Add : Scroll speed is managed with R2 button pressure, push it to increase speed. Also, the default speed is faster.
- Add : Navigate with the left joystick.
- Add : 'Pseudo-support' of Dynamic theme *.p3t.
- Fix Game Menu : Make pkg.
- Fix Game Menu : Extract ISO from NTFS.
- Fix Settings : Issue when the theme of UI LIST was disabled.
- Add Settings : IRD check result is displayed in the TXTviewer.
- Add Settings : Show the background picture PIC1.PNG. XMB&FLOW UI display the background if you enabled it in settings. For all UI, hold R1 to display it.
- Add Settings : UI FLOW can display covers instead of ICON0.
File Manager Changes
- Add FileManager : NTFS support.
- Add FileManager : Make APNG.
- Add FileManager : PS1&PS2 dumps md5 check with md5 from redump.org.
- Add FileManager : Set Permission to 0777.
- Add FileManager : CXML extract (P3T, RAF, QRC). It convert vag2wav, jsx2js, gtf2png and gim2png.
- Add FileManager : Convert JSX to JS ; VAG to WAV ; GTF to DDS ; DDS to PNG ; GIM to PNG.
- Add FileManager : Extract MultiMan theme *.thm.
- Add FileManager : PictureViewer : support APNG (animated PNG).
- Add FileManager : TXTviewer : can open few more file type.
- Add FileManager : TXTviewer : hold up&down to scroll.
- Fix FileManager: the parent dir ".." always stay a the top
Here is a video demo of the first version of ManaGunZ many things have progressed since this video of version 1.00
- Release / Support Thread: http://www.psx-place.com/threads/managunz-ps3-backup-manager-by-zar.1198/
- Download (Mirror) w/ Information: http://www.psx-place.com/resources/managunz.497/
PS3 ManaGunZ v 1.26 - PS1 PSP & PS2 Games now Supported & more in this huge update from Zar
By STLcardsWS on Dec 9, 2016 at 6:43 PM
TheFlow cracks Vita Firmware 3.67 ("Will Release" but "Not Soon")TheFlow has brought some clarity on the recent updates (commits) made to VitaShell suggesting 3.67 Support, It is indeed true that 3.67 is now exploitable for the PS Vita and sibling devices the PlayStation TV (Vita TV). The dev has now confirmed on his official twitter (tweets below) that user and kernel access on Vita's 3.67 Firmware has been achieved, However, do note before you get too excited, the developer won't release till end of year, in what seems to be a move to wait out any future Vita firmware updates that may be on the horizon,. The dev has also stated (if time allows) the possibility to update HENkaku Enso to 3.65 for existing Vita user's, but in the future we might see all vita devices with a new window for exploiting .Its unclear if the recent Vita Bootloader Hack aided or had anything to with this hack but details are sure to emerge in the coming weeks and months What ya think about this announcement from TheFlow?
-STLcardsWS/ nCadeRegalContinue reading
Something good is going on in the PS Vita SceneIt appears "Something good is going on in the PS Vita Scene" says psx-place's own kozarovv, As the recent commits by xyz (team molecule member) and then TheFlow (VitaShell Creator) Github pages some rather interesting discoveries were found in those recent commits as also The_Hero (of Games&Consoles) points out about some new commits arising following the news from last week when Yifan lu (a member of Team Molecule) disclosed the new HENkaku Enso Bootloader Hack to the Vita Community. Since, it now appears there are some rather interesting developments coming to fruition in the Vita's ecosystem. Are we are likely in store for something big for the Vita Community, like 3.67 breakthroughs? It sure looks that way, currently, we are only making suggestions and concluding details from the commits across these Open Source Projects from elite vita devs. As these changes are signaling something is on the horizon. @kozarovv laid out some of the important bits of information that can be gather from those recent commits made available -STLcardsWSContinue reading
HENkaku Ensō bootloader hack for Vita [ by Team molecule]Team molecule is not done detailing information on the PS Vita / PlayStation TV / Vita TV, after the releases of HENkaku and then HENkaku Ensō Now developer Yifan Lu has detailed a write up detailing a new exploit titled HENkaku Ensō bootloader Hack, the information detailed could lift some of the restrictions hampered in the Vita's current environment. and even lead to a full blown 3.65 exploit (but that needs additional work the team is not interested in, but they hope others will be with this new info.) There is alot to read so i will let you get to the details yourself in the this well written piece by the developer, The topic we have broke up below in our tabs for easy reading, but you can also view the original format in the source link provided from Yifanlu's blog at bottom of the article.
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member: