Developer @Zar is back with an update to the ManaGunZ backup manager, this AIO type homebrew for CFW on PS3 is a manager that is an Iris Manager fork using the sky payload, The manager comes with a few different unique User Interfaces (UI), boost some very unique features not found in other managers, Some of the functions, were previously only done with various PC tools, but things like making a pkg as an example can be done straight from your PS3 with this handy homebrew. In this update marked as version 1.26 the dev add tons more functionality with support for PS1, PS2 & PSP retro games, View all the changes in this 4.81 CFW Supported manager and more in the details provided by @Zar.
- Add : JPG and PNG can be used for all images used by MGZ.
- Add : Retro games (PS1, PSP and PS2) with mamba v3 and cobra.
- Add : It read the files inside iso. So, extern param.sfo and icon0 aren't used anymore.
- Add : New icons used by MGZ in "/USRDIR/GUI/COMMON".
- Add : Hold button to scroll evertywhere.
- Add : Scroll speed is managed with R2 button pressure, push it to increase speed. Also, the default speed is faster.
- Add : Navigate with the left joystick.
- Add : 'Pseudo-support' of Dynamic theme *.p3t.
- Fix Game Menu : Make pkg.
- Fix Game Menu : Extract ISO from NTFS.
- Fix Settings : Issue when the theme of UI LIST was disabled.
- Add Settings : IRD check result is displayed in the TXTviewer.
- Add Settings : Show the background picture PIC1.PNG. XMB&FLOW UI display the background if you enabled it in settings. For all UI, hold R1 to display it.
- Add Settings : UI FLOW can display covers instead of ICON0.
File Manager Changes
- Add FileManager : NTFS support.
- Add FileManager : Make APNG.
- Add FileManager : PS1&PS2 dumps md5 check with md5 from redump.org.
- Add FileManager : Set Permission to 0777.
- Add FileManager : CXML extract (P3T, RAF, QRC). It convert vag2wav, jsx2js, gtf2png and gim2png.
- Add FileManager : Convert JSX to JS ; VAG to WAV ; GTF to DDS ; DDS to PNG ; GIM to PNG.
- Add FileManager : Extract MultiMan theme *.thm.
- Add FileManager : PictureViewer : support APNG (animated PNG).
- Add FileManager : TXTviewer : can open few more file type.
- Add FileManager : TXTviewer : hold up&down to scroll.
- Fix FileManager: the parent dir ".." always stay a the top
Here is a video demo of the first version of ManaGunZ many things have progressed since this video of version 1.00
- Release / Support Thread: http://www.psx-place.com/threads/managunz-ps3-backup-manager-by-zar.1198/
- Download (Mirror) w/ Information: http://www.psx-place.com/resources/managunz.497/
PS3 ManaGunZ v 1.26 - PS1 PSP & PS2 Games now Supported & more in this huge update from Zar
By STLcardsWS on Dec 9, 2016 at 6:43 PM
PKG Linker v1.0: Scan & Serve PKGs to PS3 from PC (CFW & PS3Xploit HAN)Here is a neat trick from psx-place's own @pink1 (one of newly added mods) and @DeViL303 as the ps3 developer's have polished off PKG Linker v1.0. This XMB Mod that works on CFW and also PS3Xploit HAN , this mod adds a feature to your XMB that serves pkgs from your PC directly to your PS3, no need to transfer them to a Storage media device and connect via USB with this trick. This project is just the start of some to some of the work the duo has been tinkering with, they have also been working on a HAN Toolbox (also an XMB MOD), right now that homebrew is still considered a PoC, but you can test it out here, a polished released the devs have told me should be in store soon when v0.3 drops and that will be considered the first stable version that graduates the PoC-Beta Stages.-STLcardsWSContinue reading
Super Nintendo (SNES Station) Emulator for PS3Xploit HAN (via PS2 Emulation)Recently @DeViL303 & @Joonie shared a video demo of a Super Nintendo (Ps2 Homebrew) Emulator working via the unlocked PS2 Classic emulator from the Ps3Xploit HAN (v3.0). During some the previews leading up to the release we showcased the video before now developer HABIB has released the emulator in ISO form and instructions how to add your own ROMs. The question now becomes what other homebrew and emulators can we get running on these console's?
PS3xploit Resigner v1.3.0 + How to Convert PSX / PS2 / PSP for PS3Xploit HAN (v3.0)Ps3Xploit HAN (v3.0) has been a successful release and the team has continued the progression of the Resigning Tool. Since the release of et"HAN"al hack developer habib has made several updates to the resigning tool, However some user's have been having difficulty using and finding instructions for some tools but here is a great tutorial by PSX-Place user's @Sakimotor which cover the conversion of PSX / PS2 / PSP for PS3Xploit HAN, various details about this release can be found in the included notes attached.
Share This Page
Latest: Corozxd, Mar 18, 2018 at 1:26 PM
Latest: jacobsson, Mar 18, 2018 at 1:24 PM
Latest: kozarovv, Mar 18, 2018 at 1:21 PM
Latest: LeviSzkuklapper, Mar 18, 2018 at 1:16 PM
Latest: Shock, Mar 18, 2018 at 1:12 PM
Latest: Electrick55, Mar 18, 2018 at 1:11 PM
Latest: DeViL303, Mar 18, 2018 at 1:04 PM
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member:
Boots to "APPS". Art can be 320x480 (exactly 1/2 screen). Theme for CoverArt lovers -UniqueUserName
A simple upgrade for the official shell