Following the previous update (v1.26) of ManaGunz (AIO backup manager for the PS3). Developer Zar has polished off another feature rich release with the release of v1.27. Yhis update adds support for 4.81 DEX CFW & Mamba v3, PS2emu Patcher is updated to support PS2 CONFIG, A new PS2 menu with various options outlined in the release quote alone with the full dose of changes presented in this update from developer Zar..
ManaGunz is a great backup manager, and continues to evolve, Its a feature rich manager just like multiMAN & IRISMAN and while those manager offer many of the same features we can say the two are very much different, the same goes with ManaGunz as the manager has many of the same functions (as a manager will) but also boost some unique features, like the two others Its a great homebrew for the PS3 and yet another great options for PS3 CFW user's.
- Add : Support CFW 481 DEX.
- Add : Mamba v3 is ported to every supported fw.
- Add : PS2emu patcher is updated with the new payload to support PS2 CONFIG. See note (1).
- Add : PS2 CONFIG files from psdevwiki are included. It will be added automatically if there isn't any CONFIG used.
- Add : PS2 Menu. See note (3).
- Add : To have a faster loading, ICON0s and covers are loaded in a background task, a progress bar is displayed.
- Fix : Navigation with L joystick is less sensible.
- Fix : Better detection of the firmware version to avoid issues with similar fw. See note (2).
- Fix : freeze when it scanned some PS1/PS2 games. Fixed 'Get_ID' function.
- Fix FileManager : NTFS drive are mounted when the window is refreshed.
- Add FileManager : Press L3 to refresh the window.
- Add FileManager : xRegistry viewer. It convert the registry to a txt file in "/dev_hdd0/tmp/xreg.txt".
- Add FileManager : Scroll option menu with direction pad.
- Add FileManager : Check CRC of PSP ISO with CRC from renascene.
- Add Offsetfinder : It generate firmwares informations for mamba v3.
(1) To allow ManaGunZ to patch the PS2 netemu, it must be the original self. It won't patch the self if it's already patched with the old payload.
(2) It fix some issues with 481 478 476 which was detected as 4.75.
(3) PS2 menu have the following options :
- Rename : it rename the ISO name
- Add/remove to favorite
- Apply/restore pnach : it use the pnach file in "/dev_hdd0/game/MANAGUNZ0/USRDIR/setting/PS2/[CRC].pnach" or "/dev_usbXXX/PNACH/[CRC].pnach" or "/dev_ntfsX:/PNACH/[CRC].pnach". The CRC is the same used in pcsx2. You can find lot of widescreen pnach here : https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/blob/master/bin/cheats_ws.zip ManaGunZ change the value directly in the ISO, but it keep a backup of the original value so you can restore the iso.
- Disable/enable netemu : It available only for BC system in cobra 7.50+. It force BC system to use the sofware emulation.
- CONFIG to use : This option allow you to use a custom CONFIG instead of the official CONFIG.
- Check MD5 : It compare the md5 of your ps2 backup with md5 from 'redump.org'.
- Delete : It delete the iso.
- Copy : It copy the iso to another device.
- Properties : It display some info like size, CRC, game ID...
PS3 ManaGunz v1.27 - New PS2 Backup Improvements (PS2 Config Support / New PS2 Menu) & more from Zar
By STLcardsWS on Feb 13, 2017 at 5:45 PM
TheFlow updates Adrenaline to Version 6.3 - Fixes PS1 Framerates and other new improvementsBefore you think there are only new updates and releases for the PS3 and/or PS4, keep in mind that the PSVita has still a lot of potential for being a handy and portable "Homebrew machine", not only for making your life easier with your backups, but also for other useful functions including to play your PSP & PS1 Classics on-the-go. And while Sony recently released a new and boring System Software Update (Version 3.68 is the recent one, if you are really interested), Developer @TheFlow still keeps his software updated, not only by fixing several bugs, but also by including new and useful functions allowing you to have the best experience with your PSP and PS1 Games. And since he keeps this software updated twice in only two days (with Version 6.2 and - as the title already suggests - Version 6.3), this shows even more that there is still a lot of potential for this handheld device.Continue reading
[UPDATE 4.82.2 Released) 4.82.1 REBUG REX CFW (w/ COBRA 7.55) + Homebrew Updated for 4.82 DEXUpdate (April 16) for DEX user's >>> REBUG 4.82.2 (see update below)
We seen the release of 4.82 REBUG LITE (A CEX CFW) released but without the emergence of a 4.82 DEX Firmware in the public hands, we had to wait for a REBUG REX (a hybrid of CEX/DEX) release on 4.82. The wait is now over as the team has obtained a 4.82 DEX PUP and have the CFW ready to go. REBUG REX (w/ COBRA v7.55) is ready to take the plunge into 4.82. Also IRISMAN / webMAN MOD / ManaGunZ by developer Aldostools/Zar to add support for this new release.Continue reading
[GAME MOD ] Mortal Kombat XL - Mesh Swap Modpack 1 (Friday the 13th release)Hello to all and a (Happy Friday The 13Th)
I bring all y'all today the ability to Play as Leatherface but actually as (Jason)
Or vice versa along with 9 other swap out Player's
With just a simple MKXL 1.04 Fake Game Update. (2.66 GB)Continue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member: