Following the previous update (v1.26) of ManaGunz (AIO backup manager for the PS3). Developer Zar has polished off another feature rich release with the release of v1.27. Yhis update adds support for 4.81 DEX CFW & Mamba v3, PS2emu Patcher is updated to support PS2 CONFIG, A new PS2 menu with various options outlined in the release quote alone with the full dose of changes presented in this update from developer Zar..
ManaGunz is a great backup manager, and continues to evolve, Its a feature rich manager just like multiMAN & IRISMAN and while those manager offer many of the same features we can say the two are very much different, the same goes with ManaGunz as the manager has many of the same functions (as a manager will) but also boost some unique features, like the two others Its a great homebrew for the PS3 and yet another great options for PS3 CFW user's.
- Add : Support CFW 481 DEX.
- Add : Mamba v3 is ported to every supported fw.
- Add : PS2emu patcher is updated with the new payload to support PS2 CONFIG. See note (1).
- Add : PS2 CONFIG files from psdevwiki are included. It will be added automatically if there isn't any CONFIG used.
- Add : PS2 Menu. See note (3).
- Add : To have a faster loading, ICON0s and covers are loaded in a background task, a progress bar is displayed.
- Fix : Navigation with L joystick is less sensible.
- Fix : Better detection of the firmware version to avoid issues with similar fw. See note (2).
- Fix : freeze when it scanned some PS1/PS2 games. Fixed 'Get_ID' function.
- Fix FileManager : NTFS drive are mounted when the window is refreshed.
- Add FileManager : Press L3 to refresh the window.
- Add FileManager : xRegistry viewer. It convert the registry to a txt file in "/dev_hdd0/tmp/xreg.txt".
- Add FileManager : Scroll option menu with direction pad.
- Add FileManager : Check CRC of PSP ISO with CRC from renascene.
- Add Offsetfinder : It generate firmwares informations for mamba v3.
(1) To allow ManaGunZ to patch the PS2 netemu, it must be the original self. It won't patch the self if it's already patched with the old payload.
(2) It fix some issues with 481 478 476 which was detected as 4.75.
(3) PS2 menu have the following options :
- Rename : it rename the ISO name
- Add/remove to favorite
- Apply/restore pnach : it use the pnach file in "/dev_hdd0/game/MANAGUNZ0/USRDIR/setting/PS2/[CRC].pnach" or "/dev_usbXXX/PNACH/[CRC].pnach" or "/dev_ntfsX:/PNACH/[CRC].pnach". The CRC is the same used in pcsx2. You can find lot of widescreen pnach here : https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/blob/master/bin/cheats_ws.zip ManaGunZ change the value directly in the ISO, but it keep a backup of the original value so you can restore the iso.
- Disable/enable netemu : It available only for BC system in cobra 7.50+. It force BC system to use the sofware emulation.
- CONFIG to use : This option allow you to use a custom CONFIG instead of the official CONFIG.
- Check MD5 : It compare the md5 of your ps2 backup with md5 from 'redump.org'.
- Delete : It delete the iso.
- Copy : It copy the iso to another device.
- Properties : It display some info like size, CRC, game ID...
PS3 ManaGunz v1.27 - New PS2 Backup Improvements (PS2 Config Support / New PS2 Menu) & more from Zar
By STLcardsWS on Feb 13, 2017 at 5:45 PM
ePSP Bubble Installer 3.1 (by CelesteBlue)Since we last checked in on this homebrew, developer CelesteBlue has made several updates to the incredibly useful ePSP Bubble Installer with the release of version 3.0 and 3.1. Which added the ability to duplicate ePSP bubbles & adds a bubble Removal functions (v3.1 actually fixes an issue with the new feature added in 3.0) & various other changes have been outlined in the logs, a very useful utility for exploiting and utilizing the psp emulator with henkaku.Continue reading
Configuration Manager v0.20 (by DeViL303): Several new additions are present in this updateEveryone like XMB mods, Right? Well we know @DeViL303 is no stranger to XMB Modding and if you did not checkout the inaugural version of Configuration Manager you can give this latest update a go as we see several new additions to the release adding confirmation dialogs for copy operations. plus a few features outlined in the changelog provided. Also if your more XMB mods be sure to view the recent work from @Berion 's as the dev pushes an unofficial update to XMB Manager Plus with the release of XMBM+ 2k17. Continue reading
Project Void v0.0.3 (by Akabane87) - Many new elements & progress in this homebrew GameFollowing the previous update to Project Void from developer Akabane87, we have seen an extensive changes that includes a vast amount of changes, making this one step (of the many) closer to a complete game and this homebrew project is really impressive as Project Void put you in a dogfight in space with your ship against the elements. This update brings alot of new elements so give this new vpk a go and also read the "Latest Update" tab for all the details of this update. Also view what is currently playable and operational within Project Void.Continue reading
Share This Page
- 4.81 cfw
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 homebrew
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- ps3 plugin
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member:
- m rizqan mannan