Following the previous update (v1.26) of ManaGunz (AIO backup manager for the PS3). Developer Zar has polished off another feature rich release with the release of v1.27. Yhis update adds support for 4.81 DEX CFW & Mamba v3, PS2emu Patcher is updated to support PS2 CONFIG, A new PS2 menu with various options outlined in the release quote alone with the full dose of changes presented in this update from developer Zar..
ManaGunz is a great backup manager, and continues to evolve, Its a feature rich manager just like multiMAN & IRISMAN and while those manager offer many of the same features we can say the two are very much different, the same goes with ManaGunz as the manager has many of the same functions (as a manager will) but also boost some unique features, like the two others Its a great homebrew for the PS3 and yet another great options for PS3 CFW user's.
- Add : Support CFW 481 DEX.
- Add : Mamba v3 is ported to every supported fw.
- Add : PS2emu patcher is updated with the new payload to support PS2 CONFIG. See note (1).
- Add : PS2 CONFIG files from psdevwiki are included. It will be added automatically if there isn't any CONFIG used.
- Add : PS2 Menu. See note (3).
- Add : To have a faster loading, ICON0s and covers are loaded in a background task, a progress bar is displayed.
- Fix : Navigation with L joystick is less sensible.
- Fix : Better detection of the firmware version to avoid issues with similar fw. See note (2).
- Fix : freeze when it scanned some PS1/PS2 games. Fixed 'Get_ID' function.
- Fix FileManager : NTFS drive are mounted when the window is refreshed.
- Add FileManager : Press L3 to refresh the window.
- Add FileManager : xRegistry viewer. It convert the registry to a txt file in "/dev_hdd0/tmp/xreg.txt".
- Add FileManager : Scroll option menu with direction pad.
- Add FileManager : Check CRC of PSP ISO with CRC from renascene.
- Add Offsetfinder : It generate firmwares informations for mamba v3.
(1) To allow ManaGunZ to patch the PS2 netemu, it must be the original self. It won't patch the self if it's already patched with the old payload.
(2) It fix some issues with 481 478 476 which was detected as 4.75.
(3) PS2 menu have the following options :
- Rename : it rename the ISO name
- Add/remove to favorite
- Apply/restore pnach : it use the pnach file in "/dev_hdd0/game/MANAGUNZ0/USRDIR/setting/PS2/[CRC].pnach" or "/dev_usbXXX/PNACH/[CRC].pnach" or "/dev_ntfsX:/PNACH/[CRC].pnach". The CRC is the same used in pcsx2. You can find lot of widescreen pnach here : https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/blob/master/bin/cheats_ws.zip ManaGunZ change the value directly in the ISO, but it keep a backup of the original value so you can restore the iso.
- Disable/enable netemu : It available only for BC system in cobra 7.50+. It force BC system to use the sofware emulation.
- CONFIG to use : This option allow you to use a custom CONFIG instead of the official CONFIG.
- Check MD5 : It compare the md5 of your ps2 backup with md5 from 'redump.org'.
- Delete : It delete the iso.
- Copy : It copy the iso to another device.
- Properties : It display some info like size, CRC, game ID...
PS3 ManaGunz v1.27 - New PS2 Backup Improvements (PS2 Config Support / New PS2 Menu) & more from Zar
By STLcardsWS on Feb 13, 2017 at 5:45 PM
TheFlow cracks Vita Firmware 3.67 ("Will Release" but "Not Soon")TheFlow has brought some clarity on the recent updates (commits) made to VitaShell suggesting 3.67 Support, It is indeed true that 3.67 is now exploitable for the PS Vita and sibling devices the PlayStation TV (Vita TV). The dev has now confirmed on his official twitter (tweets below) that user and kernel access on Vita's 3.67 Firmware has been achieved, However, do note before you get too excited, the developer won't release till end of year, in what seems to be a move to wait out any future Vita firmware updates that may be on the horizon,. The dev has also stated (if time allows) the possibility to update HENkaku Enso to 3.65 for existing Vita user's, but in the future we might see all vita devices with a new window for exploiting .Its unclear if the recent Vita Bootloader Hack aided or had anything to with this hack but details are sure to emerge in the coming weeks and months What ya think about this announcement from TheFlow?
-STLcardsWS/ nCadeRegalContinue reading
Something good is going on in the PS Vita SceneIt appears "Something good is going on in the PS Vita Scene" says psx-place's own kozarovv, As the recent commits by xyz (team molecule member) and then TheFlow (VitaShell Creator) Github pages some rather interesting discoveries were found in those recent commits as also The_Hero (of Games&Consoles) points out about some new commits arising following the news from last week when Yifan lu (a member of Team Molecule) disclosed the new HENkaku Enso Bootloader Hack to the Vita Community. Since, it now appears there are some rather interesting developments coming to fruition in the Vita's ecosystem. Are we are likely in store for something big for the Vita Community, like 3.67 breakthroughs? It sure looks that way, currently, we are only making suggestions and concluding details from the commits across these Open Source Projects from elite vita devs. As these changes are signaling something is on the horizon. @kozarovv laid out some of the important bits of information that can be gather from those recent commits made available -STLcardsWSContinue reading
HENkaku Ensō bootloader hack for Vita [ by Team molecule]Team molecule is not done detailing information on the PS Vita / PlayStation TV / Vita TV, after the releases of HENkaku and then HENkaku Ensō Now developer Yifan Lu has detailed a write up detailing a new exploit titled HENkaku Ensō bootloader Hack, the information detailed could lift some of the restrictions hampered in the Vita's current environment. and even lead to a full blown 3.65 exploit (but that needs additional work the team is not interested in, but they hope others will be with this new info.) There is alot to read so i will let you get to the details yourself in the this well written piece by the developer, The topic we have broke up below in our tabs for easy reading, but you can also view the original format in the source link provided from Yifanlu's blog at bottom of the article.
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member: