Following the previous update (v1.26) of ManaGunz (AIO backup manager for the PS3). Developer Zar has polished off another feature rich release with the release of v1.27. Yhis update adds support for 4.81 DEX CFW & Mamba v3, PS2emu Patcher is updated to support PS2 CONFIG, A new PS2 menu with various options outlined in the release quote alone with the full dose of changes presented in this update from developer Zar..
ManaGunz is a great backup manager, and continues to evolve, Its a feature rich manager just like multiMAN & IRISMAN and while those manager offer many of the same features we can say the two are very much different, the same goes with ManaGunz as the manager has many of the same functions (as a manager will) but also boost some unique features, like the two others Its a great homebrew for the PS3 and yet another great options for PS3 CFW user's.
- Add : Support CFW 481 DEX.
- Add : Mamba v3 is ported to every supported fw.
- Add : PS2emu patcher is updated with the new payload to support PS2 CONFIG. See note (1).
- Add : PS2 CONFIG files from psdevwiki are included. It will be added automatically if there isn't any CONFIG used.
- Add : PS2 Menu. See note (3).
- Add : To have a faster loading, ICON0s and covers are loaded in a background task, a progress bar is displayed.
- Fix : Navigation with L joystick is less sensible.
- Fix : Better detection of the firmware version to avoid issues with similar fw. See note (2).
- Fix : freeze when it scanned some PS1/PS2 games. Fixed 'Get_ID' function.
- Fix FileManager : NTFS drive are mounted when the window is refreshed.
- Add FileManager : Press L3 to refresh the window.
- Add FileManager : xRegistry viewer. It convert the registry to a txt file in "/dev_hdd0/tmp/xreg.txt".
- Add FileManager : Scroll option menu with direction pad.
- Add FileManager : Check CRC of PSP ISO with CRC from renascene.
- Add Offsetfinder : It generate firmwares informations for mamba v3.
(1) To allow ManaGunZ to patch the PS2 netemu, it must be the original self. It won't patch the self if it's already patched with the old payload.
(2) It fix some issues with 481 478 476 which was detected as 4.75.
(3) PS2 menu have the following options :
- Rename : it rename the ISO name
- Add/remove to favorite
- Apply/restore pnach : it use the pnach file in "/dev_hdd0/game/MANAGUNZ0/USRDIR/setting/PS2/[CRC].pnach" or "/dev_usbXXX/PNACH/[CRC].pnach" or "/dev_ntfsX:/PNACH/[CRC].pnach". The CRC is the same used in pcsx2. You can find lot of widescreen pnach here : https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/blob/master/bin/cheats_ws.zip ManaGunZ change the value directly in the ISO, but it keep a backup of the original value so you can restore the iso.
- Disable/enable netemu : It available only for BC system in cobra 7.50+. It force BC system to use the sofware emulation.
- CONFIG to use : This option allow you to use a custom CONFIG instead of the official CONFIG.
- Check MD5 : It compare the md5 of your ps2 backup with md5 from 'redump.org'.
- Delete : It delete the iso.
- Copy : It copy the iso to another device.
- Properties : It display some info like size, CRC, game ID...
PS3 ManaGunz v1.27 - New PS2 Backup Improvements (PS2 Config Support / New PS2 Menu) & more from Zar
By STLcardsWS on Feb 13, 2017 at 5:45 PM
ARK 3.60 Auto Boot pboot - Launch PSP Games & Homebrew from LiveArea by qwikrazor87Following the recent work from vita developer qwikrazor87 who has done some great work with ARK has now released "ARK 3.60 Auto Boot pboot", this release makes launching your PSP Games and brew much easier, from the convenience of the LiveArea. You will have edit your own packages so hopefully we see some other developer's create some tools to automate this process a bit, but its not very hard either. Checkout the release quote from the developer:Continue reading
[Update v1.05] sMAN vv1.02 : New "Setup" Option in side-menu of new UI by deankIf you have not heard of sMAN already. its a new plugin from legendary developer deank. sMAN combines webMAN (vanilla) and recently developed sLaunch feature (that was a separate plugin complementing webMAN). So what is the difference between webMAN & sMAN, sMAN provides a UI experiance for changing games on the XMB, as seen in the ScreenShot provided directly from the XMB you will be greeted with this new way to mount a game. Prefer the original way? Then deank still has you covered with his original webMAN plugin as well. This update provides a new "Setup" option in the side menu and also completely does away with the "My Games" entry on the XMB and to launch the sMAN (slaunch feature) simple hold the START button on your dualshock controller to launch this new UI from the XMB. See full details in deank's release quoteContinue reading
VitaShell Official Theme Contest: A look @ some submissions (submissions end on 2/19)We told you earlier in the week of the Competition VitaShell developer TheFlow was holding and the winner will be used as the official theme for VitaShell in the future. As TheFlow is seeking a new fresh look to the popular Vita /PsTV Homebrew that has evolved quite a bit since its introduction back with the Rejuvenate exploit was the excitement in the Vita Scene. So, A fresh new eye-candy is well over due for this homebrew, many have already answered the call and you can see some of those designs in this post, plus get moving on your theme submissions as the window is closing fast (very fast on the 19th). . Continue reading
Share This Page
Latest: zeromant, Feb 20, 2017 at 12:21 PM
Latest: Zoilus, Feb 20, 2017 at 12:18 PM
Latest: Joonie, Feb 20, 2017 at 12:17 PM
Latest: complexusername, Feb 20, 2017 at 11:09 AM
Latest: Tranced, Feb 20, 2017 at 10:28 AM
Latest: bguerville, Feb 20, 2017 at 5:53 AM
Latest: Sdw100, Feb 20, 2017 at 2:35 AM
- 4.81 cfw
- cobra cfw
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 homebrew
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- ps3 plugin
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member: